FedEx Office Print & Ship Center 4.9Rating 4.9161 reviews
- Get a shipping label
- Express drop off
- Ground drop off
- Hold Express package for pickup
- Hold Ground package for pickup
- Hold service offered on Saturday
- Packing services
- Packaging supplies
- International shipping
- QR code returns
- Copy & print services
- Passport photos, renewals & expediting
- Return shipping services
- Signs and banners
- Direct mail services
- Saturday service
FedEx Office® Print & Ship Center at 2611 Coors Blvd NW, Albuquerque NM
Printing a presentation? Shipping a gift? Need a new banner? At your local Albuquerque, NM FedEx Office you can copy, print, pack and ship. We can even hold your FedEx delivery for convenient pickup when you’re ready.
Ship and track on the go
Want to track, redirect, and sign for packages? Create labels, get alerts, and set delivery holds? The FedEx® Mobile app does all that and more.
Copy and print services
Upload your documents online and pick them up at FedEx Office on 2611 Coors Blvd NW or print to any of our 2,000 locations. We offer self-service color copying, high-volume digital printing, presentations and postcards, to name a few.
Packing & shipping services
Get your packing supplies and let our shipping experts help you ship with FedEx. Our professionals can even help you pack specialty items, like luggage or golf clubs, and ship them with FedEx Express or FedEx Ground to meet you at your destination.
Computer access & wi-fi
Rent a computer with internet access or get online with free AT&T Wi-Fi access at FedEx Office in Albuquerque. Check email, browse the web, print copies or scan photos. All in one place.
Photo printing & passport services
FedEx Office Print & Ship Centers also offer a full range of photo printing services that can help you make the most of your photos. From photo posters and canvases to cards, invitations, photo printing, and passport photos, we've got it all.
Offers & other services
FedEx Office Online Notary with Notarize℠
Easy passport renewals
Not going to be home?
FedEx Office® Print & Ship Center at 2611 Coors Blvd NW
Track the status of your FedEx package
Recent store reviews
- Thursday, March 30, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0This a very good Fedex office. The personnel are knowledgeable and always very helpful. Jezekiah is a huge asset to your operation. He is always very friendly, professional helpful in every way to make my shipping experience non stressful.
- Saturday, March 25, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Jezekiah was very helpful polite and explained the fox machine well
- Wednesday, March 22, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Everytime i go into this fedex i know i am going to be well taken care of. Arlis and team are helpful, professional, knowledgeable and prompt. I love coming here knowing i am going to be treated with respect and the job is going to be done correctly the first time.
- Monday, March 20, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0This was the first time using the self service Arlis was very helpful and explained the process so I could complete my task.
- Thursday, March 16, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Jezekiah was great!!! He was helpful, patient, courteous & offered suggestions. He multi-tasked between handling my order & waiting on lots of other customers who suddenly appeared — being polite & courteous to everyone. This is superb customer service that is extremely rare in today’s world. Give him a raise & promotion— whatever it takes to keep him!
- Thursday, March 16, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Customer service was awesome!! Took care of my package and was very patient with all my questions:)
- Saturday, March 11, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0I was helped by two different individuals and they were both extremely professional and helpful.
- Tuesday, March 7, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Arlis was extremely friendly and worked to quickly fulfill my orders, all with a smile on his face. I only run into someone with great custom service like this once every hundred visits!
- Thursday, March 2, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Arlis was very helpful and very nice. He has great customer skills.
- Saturday, February 18, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0The staff was helpful courteous and professional. Showed the best way for me to ship. Explaining everything to me as we proceeded with shipping the package.
- Saturday, February 18, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Arlis was extremely helpful in finding the right way to send my package saving me time and money. Friendly service great customer satisfaction.
- Tuesday, February 14, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Fue muy rápida y el me ayudó la gente que estaba en ese lugar estaba muy amigable y servicial.
- Monday, February 13, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0We are repeat customers because of the friendly, efficient and flawless service at this location. Jezekiah is usually the employee who takes care of us. He is great at the job and a great representative for FedEx.
- Thursday, February 9, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0The quality of the packing and shipping assistance outstanding.
- Wednesday, February 8, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0arlis was very helpful
- Tuesday, February 7, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Arlis was my guy! He handles all customer with professionalism I have not experienced anywhere else. He even helps customers being helped by other associates at the store giving them assurance and assistance in any circumstance. Unfortunately, his coworker jezekiah, leaves him hanging and frankly seems useless compared to Arlis. Arlie speaks very friendly and makes people feel heard and understood. He makes customers matter and feel like they matter. I spent about 20 minutes in the store, in the first 5 minutes, I could see that Arlis really cares about every persons well being. Jezekiah could care less About anyone. Arlie runs this store without anyone’s help Unfortunately. He could be like Jezekiah, considering he has a cow airier who doesn’t do ***. Arlis takes it on the chin and doesn’t let circumstances affect his mood or the way he treats people. Arlie is the man
- Tuesday, February 7, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Arlie is always very helpful and makes sure to go above and beyond for his customers!
- Sunday, January 29, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0It was a very good experience and Arlis was very friendly and helpful.
- Tuesday, January 24, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Arlis was incredibly helpful in finding and creating the perfect size box ! Quick and efficient, pleasant to speak with!
- Sunday, January 22, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Arlis was very kind and helpful. He even reinforced my box, as it had gotten a bit crushed in my suv. He was also training another employee at the time. He was professional and efficient.