- Get a shipping label
- Express drop off
- Ground drop off
- Hold Express package for pickup
- Hold Ground package for pickup
- Hold service offered on Saturday
- Packing services
- Packaging supplies
- International shipping
- QR code returns
- Copy & print services
- Passport photos, renewals & expediting
- Return shipping services
- Signs and banners
- Direct mail services
- Saturday service
- Sunday service
FedEx Office® Print & Ship Center at 2218 N Prospect Ave, Milwaukee WI
Printing a presentation? Shipping a gift? Need a new banner? At your local Milwaukee, WI FedEx Office you can copy, print, pack and ship. We can even hold your FedEx delivery for convenient pickup when you’re ready.
Ship and track on the go
Want to track, redirect, and sign for packages? Create labels, get alerts, and set delivery holds? The FedEx® Mobile app does all that and more.
Copy and print services
Upload your documents online and pick them up at FedEx Office on 2218 N Prospect Ave or print to any of our 2,000 locations. We offer self-service color copying, high-volume digital printing, presentations and postcards, to name a few.
Packing & shipping services
Get your packing supplies and let our shipping experts help you ship with FedEx. Our professionals can even help you pack specialty items, like luggage or golf clubs, and ship them with FedEx Express or FedEx Ground to meet you at your destination.
Computer access & wi-fi
Rent a computer with internet access or get online with free AT&T Wi-Fi access at FedEx Office in Milwaukee. Check email, browse the web, print copies or scan photos. All in one place.
Photo printing & passport services
FedEx Office Print & Ship Centers also offer a full range of photo printing services that can help you make the most of your photos. From photo posters and canvases to cards, invitations, photo printing, and passport photos, we've got it all.
Offers & other services
Save $20 off your print order of $100 or more*
FedEx Office Online Notary with Notarize℠
Easy passport renewals
Have a return?
FedEx Office® Print & Ship Center at 2218 N Prospect Ave
Track the status of your FedEx package
- Friday, January 27, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Maya was very helpful. My package was delivered quickly and successfully.
- Monday, January 23, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0She was very helpful and did her job very well. She answered all my question perfect and I very much appreciated it
- Sunday, January 22, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Maya was very approachable and friendly. Loved my experience.
- Saturday, January 21, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Helen rocked
- Saturday, January 21, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0I was SO impressed with the professionalism of both Helen and the entire staff. Helen kNEW EXACTLY the best way to send my package. She helped me get it into the envelope. She was amazing, and also very nice. She had helped me previously when I sent several quilts to my son, and she even remembered me. It was an excellent experience!!
- Friday, January 20, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Brian was EXTREMELY helpful and willing to quote out the price for all of my options and work with me through several proofs until I was satisfied with the product which took quite a bit of time during which he was always friendly, and pleasant. As I was being helped, him and the other staff member welcomed in each person as they entered. I was overall impressed with my entire experience and felt happy with the result!
- Thursday, January 19, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Ran into a paper jam but the problem was resolved quickly. Much attention was given to finding the fix and processing my project. Kudos to Brian.
- Wednesday, January 18, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Helen was very kind, welcoming, and patient. I’m very happy I was the lucky customer she helped today.
- Wednesday, January 18, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Brian and Maya helped to make sure a paper jam didn't slow the process down. Great job knowing the equipment and how to trouble shoot.
- Monday, January 16, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Kay printed out my shipping labels on adhesive paper, which was exactly what I needed. It was a very pleasant surprise to arrive and not have to cut the labels to the size they should be. Amazing customer service unlike any other FedEx branch and I’ll definitely be returning to this location.
- Monday, January 16, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0I always have a great experience with this store and it's team members.
- Saturday, January 14, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Always a great experience at this store. Always a great crew.
- Friday, January 13, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Maya was super friendly and had my order ready to go when I arrived
- Wednesday, January 4, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Maya did a great job on getting my signs printed quickly and correctly. She also has a very pleasant personality and greets me by name. Well done, Maya
- Thursday, December 29, 20225 out of 5Rating 5.0Brian processed my order perfectly. I was in and out in short order.
- Wednesday, December 28, 20225 out of 5Rating 5.0Once again, I was given top priority treatment. I came in with a last minute, large format color print request. Brian took charge with little guidance from me. I went across the street (Colectivo) and had a coffee and within 30 minutes I was able to pick up the finished print. Very impressive. It's nice to know I can always depend on thorough and accurate service. All of the employees are very pleasant which helps to provide me with a consistently positive experience.
- Wednesday, December 28, 20225 out of 5Rating 5.0Maya is a great asset to FedEx. The entire staff is. I always feel welcome and am helped right away.
- Wednesday, December 21, 20225 out of 5Rating 5.0I came in with a bad file and together they were able to get me going with a lot of dedication to resolve my issue. I am thankful for their 'stick to it ness' It all worked out nicely.
- Monday, December 19, 20225 out of 5Rating 5.0I always have a great experience at this store.
- Monday, December 19, 20225 out of 5Rating 5.0Helen is a good addition to this store.