FedEx Office Print & Ship Center 4.8Rating 4.8109 reviews
- Get a shipping label
- Express drop off
- Ground drop off
- Hold Express package for pickup
- Hold Ground package for pickup
- Hold service offered on Saturday
- Packing services
- Packaging supplies
- International shipping
- QR code returns
- Copy & print services
- Passport photos, renewals & expediting
- Return shipping services
- Signs and banners
- Direct mail services
- Saturday service
FedEx Office® Print & Ship Center at 2800 Cahaba Village Plaza, Birmingham AL
Printing a presentation? Shipping a gift? Need a new banner? At your local Birmingham, AL FedEx Office you can copy, print, pack and ship. We can even hold your FedEx delivery for convenient pickup when you’re ready.
Ship and track on the go
Want to track, redirect, and sign for packages? Create labels, get alerts, and set delivery holds? The FedEx® Mobile app does all that and more.
Copy and print services
Upload your documents online and pick them up at FedEx Office on 2800 Cahaba Village Plaza or print to any of our 2,000 locations. We offer self-service color copying, high-volume digital printing, presentations and postcards, to name a few.
Packing & shipping services
Get your packing supplies and let our shipping experts help you ship with FedEx. Our professionals can even help you pack specialty items, like luggage or golf clubs, and ship them with FedEx Express or FedEx Ground to meet you at your destination.
Computer access & wi-fi
Rent a computer with internet access or get online with free AT&T Wi-Fi access at FedEx Office in Birmingham. Check email, browse the web, print copies or scan photos. All in one place.
Photo printing & passport services
FedEx Office Print & Ship Centers also offer a full range of photo printing services that can help you make the most of your photos. From photo posters and canvases to cards, invitations, photo printing, and passport photos, we've got it all.
Offers & other services
Save 30% off your print order of $100 or more*
FedEx Office Online Notary with Notarize℠
Easy passport renewals
Not going to be home?
FedEx Office® Print & Ship Center at 2800 Cahaba Village Plaza
Track the status of your FedEx package
Recent store reviews
- Monday, May 29, 20234 out of 5Rating 4.0felt good but you need to improve the shipping labels you send us because fed ex can not print them out as promised and I had to print label myself because your code in my email did not work.
- Thursday, May 25, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Randy was a huge help in offering other services that I will be using in anticipation of an event I am planning.
- Saturday, May 13, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Everyone here was so friendly and helpful. Amy helped me with a custom printing job that was done perfectly by the next day. Randy and Allie helped me with two shipments the next day. They were very patient and kind. They are an all-star staff!
- Thursday, May 11, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0It was great, and Randy was also a joy as always. Please fix their air conditioning—it’s been broken for weeks and is miserably hot, in addition to the fact the heat and humidity can’t be good for paper products.
- Wednesday, May 3, 20231 out of 5Rating 1.0This is the second time I’ve come to this location and the customer service is Extremely Awful. She was just RUDE!!!
- Saturday, April 22, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Order went smoothly - emailed it to the store, was good communication, and the staff delivered the order on time and as specified. Very appreciated!
- Wednesday, April 19, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Very knowledgeable.
- Wednesday, April 19, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0friendly & patient
- Thursday, March 30, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0It was great
- Saturday, February 18, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Randy was very sweet and helpful. I was looking at many different places even UPS. Randy made my experience stress free, and I will use FedEx Store again in the future.
- Friday, February 10, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Day and the manager had to correct a major tab error from the fulfillment center (the tabs were printed upside down). Day knew my deadline was Friday, Feb. 3rd and stayed at the office until midnight correcting the tab issue. They even got my books to me (all 110) a day early. Cannot sing their praises more for going the second mile to make my customer experience a positive one. They did not have to own and correct the fulfillment center's error, but they did and saved me the embarrassment of my guests having to read upside down. That speaks volume!
- Wednesday, February 8, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Fast service.
- Monday, February 6, 20232 out of 5Rating 2.0I frequently utilize the printing services (color prints, binding, etc.) of this location. The quality of the printing is the best in the area, and I am always pleased. The service, however, often fails to meet expectations. Whether there are 0 or 20 customers, I am never acknowledged when I walk to a counter with an employee. An "I'll be with you in a moment" would go such a long way. When asking for something else today (some items to be collated that I forgot to request online) the employee did it without speaking a single word to me - no "sure", "yes - give me a few minutes" or "I'm sorry, it is too late to do that". Just makes me feel like a nuisance - and I can assure you that I am a reasonable person.
- Wednesday, February 1, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Randy was extremely helpful, kind and pleasant! Went above and beyond to help me with a smile.
- Monday, January 30, 20234 out of 5Rating 4.0Randy rocks!
- Wednesday, January 25, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Before printing, Amy did a great job of understanding my needs and provided 100% complete satisfaction. I appreciate that she asks questions.
- Wednesday, January 25, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Randy is always friendly, efficient and professional.
- Tuesday, January 24, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0As soon as Randy saw me entering the store, he came to the front and asked how he could help me. He helped me ship my package in a very courteous and expeditious manner.
- Friday, January 20, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Staff listened to what I needed and were very helpful and fast.
- Monday, January 16, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Very helpful and very quick