- Get a shipping label
- Express drop off
- Ground drop off
- Hold Express package for pickup
- Hold Ground package for pickup
- Hold service offered on Saturday
- Packing services
- Packaging supplies
- International shipping
- QR code returns
- Copy & print services
- Passport photos, renewals & expediting
- Return shipping services
- Signs and banners
- Direct mail services
- Saturday service
FedEx Office® Print & Ship Center at 2800 Cahaba Village Plaza, Birmingham AL
Printing a presentation? Shipping a gift? Need a new banner? At your local Birmingham, AL FedEx Office you can copy, print, pack and ship. We can even hold your FedEx delivery for convenient pickup when you’re ready.
Ship and track on the go
Want to track, redirect, and sign for packages? Create labels, get alerts, and set delivery holds? The FedEx® Mobile app does all that and more.
Copy and print services
Upload your documents online and pick them up at FedEx Office on 2800 Cahaba Village Plaza or print to any of our 2,000 locations. We offer self-service color copying, high-volume digital printing, presentations and postcards, to name a few.
Packing & shipping services
Get your packing supplies and let our shipping experts help you ship with FedEx. Our professionals can even help you pack specialty items, like luggage or golf clubs, and ship them with FedEx Express or FedEx Ground to meet you at your destination.
Computer access & wi-fi
Rent a computer with internet access or get online with free AT&T Wi-Fi access at FedEx Office in Birmingham. Check email, browse the web, print copies or scan photos. All in one place.
Photo printing & passport services
FedEx Office Print & Ship Centers also offer a full range of photo printing services that can help you make the most of your photos. From photo posters and canvases to cards, invitations, photo printing, and passport photos, we've got it all.
Offers & other services
FedEx Office Online Notary with Notarize℠
Easy passport renewals
Have a return?
FedEx Office® Print & Ship Center at 2800 Cahaba Village Plaza
Track the status of your FedEx package
- Wednesday, February 8, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Fast service.
- Monday, February 6, 20232 out of 5Rating 2.0I frequently utilize the printing services (color prints, binding, etc.) of this location. The quality of the printing is the best in the area, and I am always pleased. The service, however, often fails to meet expectations. Whether there are 0 or 20 customers, I am never acknowledged when I walk to a counter with an employee. An "I'll be with you in a moment" would go such a long way. When asking for something else today (some items to be collated that I forgot to request online) the employee did it without speaking a single word to me - no "sure", "yes - give me a few minutes" or "I'm sorry, it is too late to do that". Just makes me feel like a nuisance - and I can assure you that I am a reasonable person.
- Wednesday, February 1, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Randy was extremely helpful, kind and pleasant! Went above and beyond to help me with a smile.
- Monday, January 30, 20234 out of 5Rating 4.0Randy rocks!
- Wednesday, January 25, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Before printing, Amy did a great job of understanding my needs and provided 100% complete satisfaction. I appreciate that she asks questions.
- Wednesday, January 25, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Randy is always friendly, efficient and professional.
- Tuesday, January 24, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0As soon as Randy saw me entering the store, he came to the front and asked how he could help me. He helped me ship my package in a very courteous and expeditious manner.
- Friday, January 20, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Staff listened to what I needed and were very helpful and fast.
- Monday, January 16, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Very helpful and very quick
- Wednesday, January 11, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Fantastic!
- Friday, January 6, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0The employee worked to make sure my package got to its destination within the time frame and cost amount that I needed.
- Thursday, December 15, 20225 out of 5Rating 5.0I wish I could remember the name of the lady who helped me (she had glasses and… some tattoos maybe). Very professional and easy to talk to and very helpful. It was a pleasure!
- Thursday, December 15, 20225 out of 5Rating 5.0Randy was the nicest most helpful person. He showed me exactly what I needed to do to fax with double sided forms. He did not hesitate to help. He is truly an asset to the FedEx team.
- Monday, December 12, 20225 out of 5Rating 5.0Great and friendly staff. Made sure I was updated and timely delivery
- Friday, December 9, 20225 out of 5Rating 5.0Important overnight delivery that was handled efficiently and professionally.
- Thursday, December 1, 20225 out of 5Rating 5.0Randy is the reason I love this location so much. He always has a smile on his face and is very friendly to everyone that walks in the door. Even if he is busy doing something else in the store, as soon as you walk in he comes right to help so that you don’t have to wait. Such a sweet and hard working man.
- Tuesday, November 22, 20225 out of 5Rating 5.0Randy was fantastic and very helpful!
- Sunday, November 20, 20225 out of 5Rating 5.0Great listener, Responsive, Professional and Very Competent.
- Friday, November 11, 20225 out of 5Rating 5.0Randy was terrific - friendly, helpful, and kind. Exceeded my expectations (I was dropping off a laptop to go back to my employer after getting a new one). He gave me store # 1747. He is a treasure of an employee!
- Tuesday, November 8, 20225 out of 5Rating 5.0Randy was very helpful as I had a time sensitive project. He was very helpful.