- Get a shipping label
- Express drop off
- Ground drop off
- Hold Express package for pickup
- Hold Ground package for pickup
- Hold service offered on Saturday
- Packing services
- Packaging supplies
- International shipping
- QR code returns
- Copy & print services
- Passport photos, renewals & expediting
- Return shipping services
- Signs and banners
- Direct mail services
- Saturday service
- Sunday service
- Self-serve Ship and Go kiosk
FedEx Office® Print & Ship Center at 1820 S Power Rd, Mesa AZ
Printing a presentation? Shipping a gift? Need a new banner? At your local Mesa, AZ FedEx Office you can copy, print, pack and ship. We can even hold your FedEx delivery for convenient pickup when you’re ready.
Ship and track on the go
Want to track, redirect, and sign for packages? Create labels, get alerts, and set delivery holds? The FedEx® Mobile app does all that and more.
Self-service shipping in a snap
In a hurry? This location has an in-store Ship and Go kiosk. Use it to drop off prelabeled packages, print labels, scan QR codes, and print or email receipts. It's quick and easy.
Copy and print services
Upload your documents online and pick them up at FedEx Office on 1820 S Power Rd or print to any of our 2,000 locations. We offer self-service color copying, high-volume digital printing, presentations and postcards, to name a few.
Packing & shipping services
Get your packing supplies and let our shipping experts help you ship with FedEx. Our professionals can even help you pack specialty items, like luggage or golf clubs, and ship them with FedEx Express or FedEx Ground to meet you at your destination.
Computer access & wi-fi
Rent a computer with internet access or get online with free AT&T Wi-Fi access at FedEx Office in Mesa. Check email, browse the web, print copies or scan photos. All in one place.
Photo printing & passport services
FedEx Office Print & Ship Centers also offer a full range of photo printing services that can help you make the most of your photos. From photo posters and canvases to cards, invitations, photo printing, and passport photos, we've got it all.
Offers & other services
FedEx Office Online Notary with Notarize℠
Easy passport renewals
Not going to be home?
FedEx Office® Print & Ship Center at 1820 S Power Rd
Track the status of your FedEx package
- Wednesday, September 20, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Called if they were able to help me with transferring data from. CD ROM to a thumb drive, was able to if it didn’t have any kind of security which it ended up not having one. Quickly transferred 100 plus documents, sold me the correct size of 2.0 drive I needed and didn’t go for some bigger more expensive one. Performed task and sent me on my way.
- Monday, September 18, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0I just want to say that Sean went over and above what customer service should be and it was a breath of fresh air to work with him as he was one of the most helpful people I have worked with in a long time
- Thursday, September 14, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0I needed two copies of a lengthy document along with shipping to an address that the recipient had provided, but added a few additional lines of information. Jerry was so helpful. He took the time to help me decipher the best way to try to incorporate all of the details that the recipient was asking for. This was definitely one of the best customer service interactions I have had in a very long time.
- Sunday, September 3, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Easy process to order and pick up printed forms. Will do this again.
- Sunday, August 20, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Waited on right away. Expensive to ship.
- Thursday, August 17, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0I requested the item, and picked up the print a day later. Was much higher quality on the poster than I had expected.
- Wednesday, August 9, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0It’s hard to believe I have access to millions of dollars of equipment and trained personnel for just the cost of a copy or other service
- Monday, August 7, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Michelle was extremely helpful and friendly. I told her my needs and she provided me with the options and prices.
- Thursday, August 3, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Jerry helped me troubleshoot size, weight, & packaging to blow away the cost option presented at USPS
- Wednesday, August 2, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Jerry was extremely courteous, helpful, and quick with getting my package shipped back. Thank you so much for the amazing service!
- Sunday, July 30, 20234 out of 5Rating 4.0Michael was very helpful!!
- Monday, July 24, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Greeted immediately and assisted upon walking in. Mayra was very helpful and timely in her service! 10/10 would recommend.
- Monday, July 24, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Everyone was very friendly and helpful
- Monday, July 24, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Very helpful service, Mayra was great
- Saturday, July 22, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0The staff is always pleasant and personable and provides exceptional service.
- Saturday, July 22, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0My visit was very delightful! I was greeted when I first arrived. Ashley was extremely helpful and a pleasure to work with!
- Thursday, July 20, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0I feel great
- Friday, July 14, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Friendly and helpful
- Wednesday, July 12, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Mike and team the team great
- Friday, July 7, 20231 out of 5Rating 1.0Went to location to purchase packaging material. Plan was to get box then return later after packaging item. Customer service rep kept insisting I tell him what I was gonna mail. When I chose not to tell him he still kept on insisting. After encounter with him I did not feel comfortable returning to that location to mail item. It was very unprofessional especially when all I was doing was buying packaging material at that time and he has no right insisting that he know what I’m mailing. Then he asked me if I was mailing money. I said no and left store. I sent my package at a different location. Was treated much better at other location and they didn’t try to invade my privacy.