- Get a shipping label
- Express drop off
- Ground drop off
- Hold Express package for pickup
- Hold Ground package for pickup
- Hold service offered on Saturday
- Packing services
- Packaging supplies
- International shipping
- QR code returns
- Copy & print services
- Passport photos, renewals & expediting
- Return shipping services
- Signs and banners
- Direct mail services
- Saturday service
- Sunday service
- Self-serve Ship and Go kiosk
FedEx Office® Print & Ship Center at 1425 S Alma School Rd, Mesa AZ
Printing a presentation? Shipping a gift? Need a new banner? At your local Mesa, AZ FedEx Office you can copy, print, pack and ship. We can even hold your FedEx delivery for convenient pickup when you’re ready.
Ship and track on the go
Want to track, redirect, and sign for packages? Create labels, get alerts, and set delivery holds? The FedEx® Mobile app does all that and more.
Self-service shipping in a snap
In a hurry? This location has an in-store Ship and Go kiosk. Use it to drop off prelabeled packages, print labels, scan QR codes, and print or email receipts. It's quick and easy.
Copy and print services
Upload your documents online and pick them up at FedEx Office on 1425 S Alma School Rd or print to any of our 2,000 locations. We offer self-service color copying, high-volume digital printing, presentations and postcards, to name a few.
Packing & shipping services
Get your packing supplies and let our shipping experts help you ship with FedEx. Our professionals can even help you pack specialty items, like luggage or golf clubs, and ship them with FedEx Express or FedEx Ground to meet you at your destination.
Computer access & wi-fi
Rent a computer with internet access or get online with free AT&T Wi-Fi access at FedEx Office in Mesa. Check email, browse the web, print copies or scan photos. All in one place.
Photo printing & passport services
FedEx Office Print & Ship Centers also offer a full range of photo printing services that can help you make the most of your photos. From photo posters and canvases to cards, invitations, photo printing, and passport photos, we've got it all.
Offers & other services
FedEx Office Online Notary with Notarize℠
Easy passport renewals
Not going to be home?
FedEx Office® Print & Ship Center at 1425 S Alma School Rd
Track the status of your FedEx package
- Wednesday, September 20, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Jon was very patient with us as we had to ship 9 packages. Jon was training staff and the new employees were great also.
- Wednesday, September 20, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Keisha went above and beyond. The world needs more employees like her two thumbs up.Kenny
- Wednesday, September 13, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Kassidi was very polite & helpful. She smiled and was always professional and pleasant. Wonderful customer service skills.
- Wednesday, September 13, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Britani was so awesome. She’s so kind and helpful and listened to me. She’s the best!
- Sunday, September 10, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Came in to ship two packages. Jayla was very helpful and friendly. Efficiently helped me process both orders.
- Friday, September 8, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Very patient and helpful employees. Quick experience
- Friday, September 8, 20233 out of 5Rating 3.0I feel great, wouldn’t change it for anything else.
- Tuesday, September 5, 20231 out of 5Rating 1.0My company has been shipping to the same account multiple times a week for many years. Shipper and receiver info was printed on a credit type card to be scanned. Two weeks ago, John confiscated the card with no explanation and a bad attitude. We had to print info on paper. I shipped 3 or 4 times since then with no problems since John wasnt there. Today I went in to ship a package and John was there. He was loud and demeaning to me with other customers nearby. He seemed to have a problem with the account number. I said it was the same account we have been using for years. Again he was loud and demeaning. I left that store and took my business to a different FedEx store where I was treated with respect. I will never return to 2301 as long as John is there even though it is more convenient.
- Friday, September 1, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0My order didn’t show up in the system. He helped me find it and printed all before closing. He went above and beyond to make sure I had all documents needed for my tournament.
- Wednesday, August 23, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0She was new but went above and beyond
- Tuesday, August 22, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0This location is always clean and speedy. Rosario is always helpful with great suggestions and has a friendly smile and fun attitude. Keep up the great work you’re wonderful!!
- Wednesday, August 9, 20234 out of 5Rating 4.0I go to this store often to get construction drawings laminated. The product always looks great and the employees are friendly and helpful. The only issue is that oftentimes the person processing the order doesn't know how to connect my order to my company account. The process on the computer seems arduous and antiquated. Often, the person processing the order on the computer has to call a more experienced employee over to figure it out and sometimes they even have a hard time figuring out how to charge my order to my company account.
- Thursday, August 3, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0All of members at this store are very nice and helpful
- Monday, July 24, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0LaBaron was EXTREMELY helpful, friendly and engaging with my request. His personality was fantastic and he is a GREAT example of a Store Manager.
- Monday, July 24, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Rosario was very helpful and the highlight of a stressful morning. Speedy and efficient customer service and helped me get proposals printed and to my meeting on time
- Friday, July 21, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Helped with last minute prints and Jay even helped with last minute changes
- Tuesday, July 11, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Both women who helped me were very professional and super polite. They helped me print my wedding thank you cards and table placements without hesitation and entered they were perfect!
- Sunday, July 9, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0I needed help, and Armond was so attentive and knowledgable. So caring and considerate! He goes above and beyond to make sure customers feel cared about and satisfied. Great guy, great businessman.
- Wednesday, July 5, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Rosario was very helpful, provided shipping options/prices and the receipt.
- Sunday, July 2, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Keisler was very helpful and friendly in assisting me ship my package.