- Get a shipping label
- Express drop off
- Ground drop off
- Hold Express package for pickup
- Hold Ground package for pickup
- Hold service offered on Saturday
- Packing services
- Packaging supplies
- International shipping
- QR code returns
- Copy & print services
- Passport photos, renewals & expediting
- Return shipping services
- Signs and banners
- Direct mail services
- Saturday service
- Sunday service
- Self-serve Ship and Go kiosk
FedEx Office® Print & Ship Center at 13869 W Bell Rd, Surprise AZ
Printing a presentation? Shipping a gift? Need a new banner? At your local Surprise, AZ FedEx Office you can copy, print, pack and ship. We can even hold your FedEx delivery for convenient pickup when you’re ready.
Ship and track on the go
Want to track, redirect, and sign for packages? Create labels, get alerts, and set delivery holds? The FedEx® Mobile app does all that and more.
Self-service shipping in a snap
In a hurry? This location has an in-store Ship and Go kiosk. Use it to drop off prelabeled packages, print labels, scan QR codes, and print or email receipts. It's quick and easy.
Copy and print services
Upload your documents online and pick them up at FedEx Office on 13869 W Bell Rd or print to any of our 2,000 locations. We offer self-service color copying, high-volume digital printing, presentations and postcards, to name a few.
Packing & shipping services
Get your packing supplies and let our shipping experts help you ship with FedEx. Our professionals can even help you pack specialty items, like luggage or golf clubs, and ship them with FedEx Express or FedEx Ground to meet you at your destination.
Computer access & wi-fi
Rent a computer with internet access or get online with free AT&T Wi-Fi access at FedEx Office in Surprise. Check email, browse the web, print copies or scan photos. All in one place.
Photo printing & passport services
FedEx Office Print & Ship Centers also offer a full range of photo printing services that can help you make the most of your photos. From photo posters and canvases to cards, invitations, photo printing, and passport photos, we've got it all.
Offers & other services
FedEx Office Online Notary with Notarize℠
Easy passport renewals
Not going to be home?
FedEx Office® Print & Ship Center at 13869 W Bell Rd
Track the status of your FedEx package
- Thursday, September 28, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Shawna called to tell me the order was ready. Checked quality /troubleshooting any questions because had issues with competitor store printing. Very professional and knowledgeable. Thank you - made a stress day easier😊
- Thursday, September 7, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Smart & fast employees
- Saturday, August 26, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Gabby was friendly, professional, respectful and enjoyable to work with,
- Friday, August 25, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Easy to upload documents and staff is speedy with printing quality.
- Tuesday, August 15, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0I am in this location weekly and this team is excellent. Very efficient and friendly. Shawna is amazing and has the a smile that would light up any room!!!
- Tuesday, August 15, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0I have done businees with Fedex (and Kinko's before that) for MANY years. Since 2016 I have been doing business with the Manager, Shawna. Having owned my own Architectural Firm AND Publishing House in the past, I am familiar with the industry. The service I receive from Shawna is the absolute BEST I have experienced in both California and Arizona.
- Saturday, August 5, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Spencer was friendly, knowledgable, and efficient. He expediently assisted me with my needs and in a professional manner.
- Friday, August 4, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0I print here regularly for the sales materials I need
- Saturday, July 22, 20231 out of 5Rating 1.0was told declared value is $100 when actually $4000. cust service representative refused the change declared dollar amount.
- Friday, June 23, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Shauna was working alone. She was quick helpful and made suggestions which I appreciated. If only Shauna could be cloned to work everywhere customer service would be exceptional!!! It was an awesome experience!!! Thank you Shauna
- Tuesday, June 20, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0I sent an email very late at night hoping that the order would be ready first thing in the morning and knowing that was a big ask. The team emailed me right away and my flyers were ready sooner than I had hoped. Pickup was quick and easy and the associates were friendly and inviting.
- Wednesday, June 14, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Leslie needs a box of dark chocolates and a raise. It was the near end of the day and her cheerfulness and efficiency were outstanding!!
- Thursday, June 8, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Shawna deserves lots of kudos and a raise! She simultaneously helped several customers at the same time without skipping a beat, losing patience, or expressing anything but pleasure to help. She is a phenomenal multi tasker and a great example of what good looks like. I can’t thank her enough for her help and kindness.
- Tuesday, May 30, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Tony and Leslie went above and beyond in assisting me with my pri ting. Helped me get a copy in self service and showed me how and walked me through printing with amazing customer service. Afterwards, I needed to ship out my documents and Tony was patient, kind and understanding. Definitely recommend this office!
- Tuesday, May 30, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Very kind and patient
- Friday, May 26, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Spencer was very kind and gracious. He’s a rare gem!!
- Wednesday, May 24, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Gabby was extremely nice and helpful for my mom and I.
- Sunday, May 21, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0This was my first visit to a FedEx office and it will not be my last. Spencer was very helpful and walked me through the different options.
- Monday, May 15, 20231 out of 5Rating 1.0Clerk was RUDE acted bothered that I asked for help . I said thank you when leaving got no response back. Very uncomfortable experience. Will not return
- Sunday, May 14, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Spencer was extremely helpful and knowledgeable when navigating technical difficulties