- Get a shipping label
- Express drop off
- Ground drop off
- Hold Express package for pickup
- Hold Ground package for pickup
- Packing services
- Packaging supplies
- International shipping
- QR code returns
- Copy & print services
- Passport photos, renewals & expediting
- Return shipping services
- Signs and banners
- Direct mail services
FedEx Office® Ship Center at 4435 S Rural Rd, Tempe AZ
Printing a presentation? Shipping a gift? Need a new banner? At your local Tempe, AZ FedEx Office you can copy, print, pack and ship. We can even hold your FedEx delivery for convenient pickup when you’re ready.
Copy & print services
Upload your documents online and pick them up at FedEx Office on 4435 S Rural Rd or print to any of our 2,000 locations. We offer self-service color copying, high-volume digital printing, presentations and postcards, to name a few.
Packing & shipping services
Get your packing supplies and let our shipping experts help you ship with FedEx. Our professionals can even help you pack specialty items, like luggage or golf clubs, and ship them with FedEx Express or FedEx Ground to meet you at your destination.
Why make more than one trip? Pick up your print job and pick up those office supplies you need as well. Purchase office essentials such as paper, ink cartridges and mailing supplies at FedEx Office in Tempe.
Photo printing & passport services
FedEx Office® Ship Center also offers a full range of photo printing services that can help you make the most of your photos. From photo posters and canvases to cards, invitations, photo printing, and passport photos, we've got it all.
Offers & other services
FedEx Office Online Notary with Notarize℠
Easy passport renewals
Not going to be home?
FedEx Office® Ship Center at 4435 S Rural Rd
Track the status of your FedEx package
- Friday, September 8, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Haylee was very attentive to my needs as a customer. She helped me choose the best way and times to ship my packages. Her service was very much appreciated and she is an excellent representative of the FedEx brand.
- Friday, September 8, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0The person helping me I believe it was Jenny? She was outstanding!!Smiling, conversant and cared about me and my package, Best service I have had in a long time. I also observed I ran a few errands and realized the store did not open until 9:00pm. But there was Jenny 20 minutes early I can only surmise that she wanted to be ready when customer began to come into the store. I also noticed another customer entering the store looked like he wanted copies and Jenny greeted him and knew his name that's extra care service.
- Tuesday, August 22, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Friendly, knowledgeable, and professional
- Wednesday, July 26, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Lakia did an outstanding job assisting me with lamination. She is very knowledgeable of her duties and was extremely helpful!
- Wednesday, July 26, 20231 out of 5Rating 1.0Well the girl was very rude I don’t ship packages often and did not know I was going to be asked questions she was not personable at all very rude she was vacuuming when we came in
- Thursday, July 6, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Kia (I hope I spelled that correctly) was friendly from the moment I walked in. She was quick and efficient and I was back out and on my way in no time.
- Thursday, June 22, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Kia was terrific -- she was pleasant, knowledgeable, and very helpful!
- Wednesday, June 21, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Kia was super helpful and made a first time person at FedEx easy, thanks to her!!
- Tuesday, June 20, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Amazing Experience
- Monday, June 12, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Mike was very kind and helpful.
- Monday, June 12, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Very friendly and helpful staff
- Friday, June 9, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Kia was so helpful, I had to ship using a company account and they made it very easy and fast! Thank you so much for brightening my day, Kia!
- Sunday, June 4, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Kia was delightful and she was not only helpful but incredibly funny and nice.
- Thursday, June 1, 20231 out of 5Rating 1.0Lakiya was extremely rude and short. I attempted to drop off two shipments and asked that they be packaged and shipped for me using a corporate account. She refused to help me and insisted that I stay to have the items processed in front of her. I have been able to drop shipments for packaging and processing at other FedEx shop centers. I tried to explain that to her and she talked over me and was very controlling. I asked for a manager who was very nice and helped me process the shipment though again I had to stay the whole time. In the meantime Lakiya complained about transaction and our interaction from another part of the office while her manager helped me. She asked me to move to help other customers. Overall a terrible job on her part. She certainly needs coaching and customer service skills.
- Wednesday, May 24, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Kia was a model representative of Fedex.
- Friday, May 19, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Kia was very helpful, made it very simple. Her experience showed.
- Thursday, May 18, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0The experience was amazing. Kia was amazing. As soon as I entered the store she took notice and made sure to assist her coworker at the counter who was already helping someone. They were both great examples of excellent customer service. Kia made sure I had the proper packaging for my daughter’s artwork and one of my canvas paintings I folded down to send to my mother as a gift. She was also very patient while I searched for the FedEx account number. Thank you Kia!
- Wednesday, May 10, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Kia and Jon are always kind and professional when I come in for services.
- Wednesday, May 10, 20234 out of 5Rating 4.0Kia was so helpful and patient! She helped me with all my printing and shipping needs
- Wednesday, April 26, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Kia was amazing