FedEx Office Print & Ship Center 4.9Rating 4.9198 reviews
- Get a shipping label
- Express drop off
- Express drop off (extended West Coast service)
- Ground drop off
- Hold Express package for pickup
- Hold Ground package for pickup
- Hold service offered on Saturday
- Packing services
- Packaging supplies
- International shipping
- QR code returns
- Copy & print services
- Passport photos, renewals & expediting
- Return shipping services
- Signs and banners
- Direct mail services
- Saturday service
- Sunday service
- Self-serve Ship and Go kiosk
FedEx Office® Print & Ship Center at 313 F St, Davis CA
Printing a presentation? Shipping a gift? Need a new banner? At your local Davis, CA FedEx Office you can copy, print, pack and ship. We can even hold your FedEx delivery for convenient pickup when you’re ready.
Ship and track on the go
Want to track, redirect, and sign for packages? Create labels, get alerts, and set delivery holds? The FedEx® Mobile app does all that and more.
Self-service shipping in a snap
In a hurry? This location has an in-store Ship and Go kiosk. Use it to drop off prelabeled packages, print labels, scan QR codes, and print or email receipts. It's quick and easy.
Copy and print services
Upload your documents online and pick them up at FedEx Office on 313 F St or print to any of our 2,000 locations. We offer self-service color copying, high-volume digital printing, presentations and postcards, to name a few.
Packing & shipping services
Get your packing supplies and let our shipping experts help you ship with FedEx. Our professionals can even help you pack specialty items, like luggage or golf clubs, and ship them with FedEx Express or FedEx Ground to meet you at your destination.
Computer access & wi-fi
Rent a computer with internet access or get online with free AT&T Wi-Fi access at FedEx Office in Davis. Check email, browse the web, print copies or scan photos. All in one place.
Photo printing & passport services
FedEx Office Print & Ship Centers also offer a full range of photo printing services that can help you make the most of your photos. From photo posters and canvases to cards, invitations, photo printing, and passport photos, we've got it all.
Offers & other services
Save 30% off your print order of $100 or more*
FedEx Office Online Notary with Notarize℠
Easy passport renewals
Not going to be home?
FedEx Office® Print & Ship Center at 313 F St
Track the status of your FedEx package
Recent store reviews
- Saturday, May 27, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Most excellent service by Pacome, very helpful & quick
- Monday, May 22, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Isaias has been helpful and patient in providing assistance for my international shipping request, deserves appreciation.
- Monday, May 22, 20234 out of 5Rating 4.0The person that helped us was very nice but the other employees and customers were unfriendly. I needed to use my laptop and there were not accessible outlets.
- Saturday, May 20, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Todo muy bien Isaías my Ayudo con todo
- Wednesday, May 17, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Susana was great, overcame obstacle and delivered with a smile.
- Saturday, May 13, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Will was very knowledgeable and helpful. He made the whole process easy.
- Saturday, May 13, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Pacome was professional, friendly and very helpful
- Friday, May 12, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Will was amazing. All the work was done well and on time.
- Thursday, May 11, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Pacome was a life saver! I’m a teacher in need of a color printer…and I could not get the self-serve computer to work. With Open House looming, Pacome saved the day! Thank you!!
- Saturday, May 6, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0I came in late with a rush order for business cards that I needed done in time for an IT conference on Monday. Dylan said he could get them done same day if I submitted my order online and got it in by 4 PM. He had my business cards done before 5 PM, ready for pickup! I received VERY impressive service from both Dylan and Pacome! Great job guys! Thank you so much!
- Thursday, May 4, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Leah is knowledgeable and friendly and made my experience an A+ / excellent customer service
- Sunday, April 30, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Pacome was very kind, considerate and professional with me when I came in frazzled and stressed and stuck mailing envelopes into my bag and almost ran out without paying for them! He stopped me and called me out in a kind way, I was super embarrassed but he didn't make me feel like an a..hole. I know it takes a lot of poise to be able to deal with the public so gracefully.
- Thursday, April 27, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Dylan was courteous, highly efficient, and offered excellent solutions to my job. He displayed unusual High standard of customer service.
- Thursday, April 27, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0I have to ship packages quite frequently through this location for work and I've always found the staff to be very friendly and attentive. I think that I was helped by the manager today? I see him around a lot and he is always so friendly and welcoming.
- Wednesday, April 26, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Great! Highly recommend! I love the service here, which is really efficient and helpful!
- Monday, April 24, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Belmont is the best part of this FedEx store. I return for service by people like him.
- Monday, April 24, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Two things: first... I had worked with Leah a couple weeks ago and she was WONDERFUL but I was getting ready for a concert and didn't have time to fill one of these things out. Today, we needed tickets printed and cut and Belmont got them to me so much earlier than I had thought possible - one of my staff was able to pick them up after their lunch, so we've already got them now!This was hugely helpful!
- Sunday, April 23, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Very helpful, very patient and helped solve the problem. Very knowledgeable.
- Thursday, April 20, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Leah is an excellent employee. I've been very pleased with her service and the help I've received from others as well.
- Sunday, April 9, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Mario was very welcoming and helpful!