- Saturday service
- Sunday service
- Express shipping
- Ground shipping
- Packaging supplies
- Copy & print services
- Hold Express package for pickup
- Hold service offered on Saturday
- Hold Ground package for pickup
- Return shipping services
- Offers West Coast Overlay Service
- Signs and banners
- Direct mail services
- Passport photos, renewals & expediting
- QR code returns
- International shipping
- Get a shipping label
- Packing services
FedEx Office® Print & Ship Center at 313 F St, Davis CA
Printing a presentation? Shipping a gift? Need a new banner? At your local Davis, CA FedEx Office you can copy, print, pack and ship. We can even hold your FedEx delivery for convenient pickup when you’re ready.
We're ready to help this holiday
Whether you're sending or receiving, do it with confidence this season with tracking and managing options plus picture proof of delivery.
Copy and print services
Upload your documents online and pick them up at FedEx Office on 313 F St or print to any of our 2,000 locations. We offer self-service color copying, high-volume digital printing, presentations and postcards, to name a few.
Packing & shipping services
Get your packing supplies and let our shipping experts help you ship with FedEx. Our professionals can even help you pack specialty items, like luggage or golf clubs, and ship them with FedEx Express or FedEx Ground to meet you at your destination.
Computer access & wi-fi
Rent a computer with internet access or get online with free AT&T Wi-Fi access at FedEx Office in Davis. Check email, browse the web, print copies or scan photos. All in one place.
Photo printing & passport services
FedEx Office Print & Ship Centers also offer a full range of photo printing services that can help you make the most of your photos. From photo posters and canvases to cards, invitations, photo printing, and passport photos, we've got it all.
Offers & other services
FedEx Office Online Notary with Notarize℠
Easy passport renewals
Have a return?
FedEx Office® Print & Ship Center at 313 F St
Track the status of your FedEx package
- Tuesday, November 22, 20225 out of 5Rating 5.0Great service from Mario and the manager! Thx
- Monday, November 21, 20224 out of 5Rating 4.0The service was very friendly and highly competent. There was a problem with the system, which resulted in having to enter the information many times…
- Saturday, November 19, 20225 out of 5Rating 5.0Mario is a huge asset to this store. He has helped me several times in the past as has the lady that’s been here for 20+ years. This Store has a great team btw, but Mario is super nice. He also knows what he’s talking about. I would 100% trust him.
- Wednesday, November 16, 20225 out of 5Rating 5.0The staff at the 5112 remains consistently excellent. Due to the quantity limitation on self-service, Belmont, Leah & Will routinely help expedite the process when my copy job exceeds the limit. This FedEx office offers remarkable, efficient, flexible friendly & professional Customer Service! I sincerely appreciate the quality of the entire team and their work!
- Tuesday, November 15, 20225 out of 5Rating 5.0Will is the best. He makes me smile and laugh Whenever I come through. He always so thoughtful and accommodating. I wish you could clone him and put him in every store.
- Monday, November 14, 20225 out of 5Rating 5.0Put it this way, I go 15 miles out of my way to come to this fed ex office. The staff is highly knowledgeable and friendly, and they go out of their way 100% of the time to make sure their costumers leave happy. Will, Leah, Mario, Astrid and Belmont are amazing people, hard workers and they all work great together to create a memorable experience for customers 10/10 recommend going here to ship or print out anything you need!
- Monday, November 14, 20225 out of 5Rating 5.0I came in near the end of the day and needed help using the scanner to copy book pages for students. Unfortunately I had issues with the machine but Lead helped me out so much. Even though it was getting close to closing she was very patient with me and took time to make sure I got everything done correctly. I am so grateful for her help, it saved me the stress and hassle of trying to find another day to get this done
- Saturday, November 12, 20225 out of 5Rating 5.0Pacome was very pleasant, helpful and courteous.
- Monday, November 7, 20225 out of 5Rating 5.0the copies were done within an hour even though I was told they were busy and they wouldn’t be ready until the next day
- Friday, November 4, 20225 out of 5Rating 5.0I brought my 11x14" watercolor paintings in to make prints. Leah was very patient with me as she worked very hard to be sure I had exactly what I wanted. Then she printed out my materials perfectly. She was so very nice and accommodating. I recommend her extremely highly.
- Thursday, November 3, 20225 out of 5Rating 5.0I was shipping an extremely large box of gifts to my grandchildren; the box needed additional packaging and taping. Leah first assisted me with providing a rolling cart to bring in the box, then took care of the final wrapping and taping of the box. She assured me of the delivery date - and it arrived a day earlier. Extremely helpful!
- Thursday, November 3, 20225 out of 5Rating 5.0Perfect so helpful always
- Wednesday, November 2, 20225 out of 5Rating 5.0I had attempted to order large prints from another vendor online but it was delivered wrong twice. I walked in to this FedEx store to see what my options were and Mario took my order on the spot, had me email the files and it was printed correctly within 30 minutes. And it was only a third the cost of the other vendor. I was very happy!
- Tuesday, November 1, 20225 out of 5Rating 5.0Will is one of the best manager. One of the main reason I keep coming back.
- Monday, October 31, 20225 out of 5Rating 5.0Belmont was super helpful and accommodated me in all the possible ways.
- Saturday, October 29, 20225 out of 5Rating 5.0The staff at this location greeted me with a smile and went above and beyond to help me with heavy packages I was returning to an online furniture company. They even brought my receipt to my car because there was no parking near by.
- Friday, October 28, 20225 out of 5Rating 5.0Astrid was great. Very knowledgeable and helpful. Really made me feel valued as a customer. I disagree with the FedEx corporate team who want us to pay an extra 2.50 just for help printing a single document. Thankfully Astrid was able to help us and and we did not incur an extra charges. People like her are really what make the customer experience an enjoyable one. Seems like the people at corporate are out of touch with the customer experience and what it is actually like in a FedEx store. A big thanks to Astrid, she is a valuable employee who should be retained and promoted ahead of peers.
- Thursday, October 27, 20225 out of 5Rating 5.0I was able to ship the local honey I had bought in Davis that day quickly, economically, and hassle-free. The employee who helped me, Pacome, found a perfect box to ship it in, and he was courteous, competent, and friendly throughout the transaction. My Fed Ex package arrived on schedule, intact, and my friends were delighted. Pacome was excellent and made the shipping experience quick and pleasant.
- Monday, October 24, 20225 out of 5Rating 5.0Great service
- Thursday, October 20, 20225 out of 5Rating 5.0Belmont was incredibly amazing and personable and efficient. He really went above and beyond for me.