- Get a shipping label
- Express drop off
- Express drop off (extended West Coast service)
- Ground drop off
- Hold Express package for pickup
- Hold Ground package for pickup
- Hold service offered on Saturday
- Packing services
- Packaging supplies
- International shipping
- QR code returns
- Copy & print services
- Passport photos, renewals & expediting
- Return shipping services
- Signs and banners
- Direct mail services
- Saturday service
- Sunday service
- Self-serve Ship and Go kiosk
FedEx Office® Print & Ship Center at 1935 W El Camino Real, Mountain View CA
Printing a presentation? Shipping a gift? Need a new banner? At your local Mountain View, CA FedEx Office you can copy, print, pack and ship. We can even hold your FedEx delivery for convenient pickup when you’re ready.
Ship and track on the go
Want to track, redirect, and sign for packages? Create labels, get alerts, and set delivery holds? The FedEx® Mobile app does all that and more.
Self-service shipping in a snap
In a hurry? This location has an in-store Ship and Go kiosk. Use it to drop off prelabeled packages, print labels, scan QR codes, and print or email receipts. It's quick and easy.
Copy and print services
Upload your documents online and pick them up at FedEx Office on 1935 W El Camino Real or print to any of our 2,000 locations. We offer self-service color copying, high-volume digital printing, presentations and postcards, to name a few.
Packing & shipping services
Get your packing supplies and let our shipping experts help you ship with FedEx. Our professionals can even help you pack specialty items, like luggage or golf clubs, and ship them with FedEx Express or FedEx Ground to meet you at your destination.
Computer access & wi-fi
Rent a computer with internet access or get online with free AT&T Wi-Fi access at FedEx Office in Mountain View. Check email, browse the web, print copies or scan photos. All in one place.
Photo printing & passport services
FedEx Office Print & Ship Centers also offer a full range of photo printing services that can help you make the most of your photos. From photo posters and canvases to cards, invitations, photo printing, and passport photos, we've got it all.
Offers & other services
FedEx Office Online Notary with Notarize℠
Easy passport renewals
Have a return?
FedEx Office® Print & Ship Center at 1935 W El Camino Real
Track the status of your FedEx package
- Saturday, February 4, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Kirin was very friendly, understood what I needed and tried to find the best solution price wise as well. Exceptional service
- Friday, February 3, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0I used to be a dedicated Fed-Ex customer in Los Angeles, but lapsed when I moved to Northern California a few years ago. However, recently I've rediscovered this store (and Daniel and Belinda), and have gone back to being a repeat customer. Whether it's online orders or in-store work, I've been very appreciative of the customer service in addition to the consistently high quality of my products. I'll definitely be doing my print work there in the future, and just wanted to make sure Daniel and Belinda get their fair share of credit.
- Thursday, February 2, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0I went early b/c I knew I'd need help. Sureshni knew exactly what I needed to do and even told me where in the store the wifi worked fastest. I did what she said and she printed them off right there for me on the spot. While I was there, she expertly helped a woman w passport photos and caught a repair guy leaving who said he fixed something that he hadn't actually based on what she knew about the problem. Very impressed.
- Thursday, February 2, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0The person who helped me (Sureshni) was very good.
- Thursday, February 2, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Kit-Shing was friendly, knowledgeable and made me feel comfortable that he knew how to ship internationally when I had no idea how to get the job done!
- Wednesday, February 1, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0wonderful staff, very quick and efficient
- Wednesday, February 1, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Sureshi was competent and efficient.
- Tuesday, January 31, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Very patient and helpful
- Saturday, January 28, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0he is very helpful.
- Saturday, January 28, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0I needed to ship travel documents and a return label as well. I had no idea what I was doing and needed a lot of help. Luckily, Antonio helped me and was so patient. I felt that I was making him do too much work but he said it was no problem at all. I was able to get everything I needed and was super grateful for the amazing help.
- Friday, January 27, 20231 out of 5Rating 1.0Scanned and dropped of express envelope at 2:39pm at the Fedex Print & Go kiosk. Should have been delivered yesterday, but it hasn't even moved yet.
- Friday, January 27, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Awesome customer service!!!
- Thursday, January 26, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Being a granny with limited computer experience I was anxious about printing landscape plans. No need, I was put at ease right away and task was completed quickly and now I know how to do it in future. The lady who helped me was extremely courteous.
- Wednesday, January 25, 20232 out of 5Rating 2.0The staff member was extremely helpful but one of the test menu booklets was missing all the pricing in the middle pages so there were like 4 blank pages in the middle of the booklet
- Sunday, January 22, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0It was great! 5 stars
- Friday, January 20, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Convenient and the customer service was great with Kirin
- Thursday, January 19, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Great experience
- Thursday, January 19, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Everyone in the store was gracious and helpful, but particularly Belinda. She helped me with Canva idiosyncrasies over the phone when I first started designing 6 posters and then happily helped me again when I came to the store to make sure I had all the details designed correctly. She was immeasurably helpful and had a cheerful, yet professional, demeanor. I would go back because of Belinda!
- Wednesday, January 18, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Amazing and great service
- Wednesday, January 18, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0I am is dyslexic. And my Home office WiFi is down. I Had to go to Kinko. Antonio was So Help. Was in the Weeds!!!! He Got me on track. But he actually asked me what I needed. Nit talked Down to me. A Godsend