- Get a shipping label
- Express drop off
- Express drop off (extended West Coast service)
- Ground drop off
- Hold Express package for pickup
- Hold Ground package for pickup
- Hold service offered on Saturday
- Packing services
- Packaging supplies
- International shipping
- QR code returns
- Copy & print services
- Passport photos, renewals & expediting
- Return shipping services
- Signs and banners
- Direct mail services
- Saturday service
- Sunday service
FedEx Office® Print & Ship Center at 1113 W Ave P, Palmdale CA
Printing a presentation? Shipping a gift? Need a new banner? At your local Palmdale, CA FedEx Office you can copy, print, pack and ship. We can even hold your FedEx delivery for convenient pickup when you’re ready.
Ship and track on the go
Want to track, redirect, and sign for packages? Create labels, get alerts, and set delivery holds? The FedEx® Mobile app does all that and more.
Copy and print services
Upload your documents online and pick them up at FedEx Office on 1113 W Ave P or print to any of our 2,000 locations. We offer self-service color copying, high-volume digital printing, presentations and postcards, to name a few.
Packing & shipping services
Get your packing supplies and let our shipping experts help you ship with FedEx. Our professionals can even help you pack specialty items, like luggage or golf clubs, and ship them with FedEx Express or FedEx Ground to meet you at your destination.
Computer access & wi-fi
Rent a computer with internet access or get online with free AT&T Wi-Fi access at FedEx Office in Palmdale. Check email, browse the web, print copies or scan photos. All in one place.
Photo printing & passport services
FedEx Office Print & Ship Centers also offer a full range of photo printing services that can help you make the most of your photos. From photo posters and canvases to cards, invitations, photo printing, and passport photos, we've got it all.
Offers & other services
FedEx Office Online Notary with Notarize℠
Easy passport renewals
Have a return?
FedEx Office® Print & Ship Center at 1113 W Ave P
Track the status of your FedEx package
- Thursday, February 2, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Ciara is the best.
- Wednesday, February 1, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Needed help with layouts. Wayland was so patient. Went above and beyond to make sure everything was right. Very sympathetic, made sure funeral obituary was perfect
- Tuesday, January 31, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Frankie is so friendly
- Tuesday, January 31, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Rosie is always so helpful. I have been a customer for years and she is great.
- Tuesday, January 31, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Ciara is great. She really knows what she is doing. I always come for Ciara's help.
- Tuesday, January 24, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Extremely Professional and caring
- Sunday, January 22, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Very professional
- Wednesday, January 18, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Frankie is a great person help
- Friday, December 2, 20221 out of 5Rating 1.0Requested a copy on gloss paper. Employee said I would have to wait until she finished an order that was on the same machine that she needed to complete my order. I returned twenty minutes later. The employee went to get the paper, and she told me they were out of gloss paper 😲! Do you think that in the twenty minutes that I was waiting she could have checked to see if the paper was in stock?! She never apologized, she just said that there are two more FedEx stores in the AV, and I could try there. One is five miles to the north, and the other nine miles to the east. Does she think I have time to drive around to the other stores to find the missing paper? She should have called the other stores to see which one had the requested paper, and directed me there! So I drove out to store #2514, and fortunately they had the needed paper. Then Fred showed me an inhouse notice saying there was a shortage of most gloss paper! Duh, do ya think the gal at this store would have seen the flyer, and been on top of things??? Be disappointed to say the least.
- Sunday, November 27, 20225 out of 5Rating 5.0It was great.
- Tuesday, November 8, 20225 out of 5Rating 5.0Thank you Ciara for all the assistance.
- Thursday, November 3, 20225 out of 5Rating 5.0I needed posters printed for daughters room that i bought off etsy, I was completely unfamiliar on what to do. Karina I think is her name she has redish hair, was I believe the one i talked to on the phone who answered lots of questions and walked me through hat to do in the store and would help other customers and there was another lady who helped me that day who was very nice.... I ended up buying something off etsy the very next day because I was comfortable with getting it printed after that experience and 2 other guys helped me out to get my sons birthday decor printed :) all the employees worked hard, took care of everyone as quickly as possible and as many as possible. Great experience :)
- Sunday, October 30, 20225 out of 5Rating 5.0Frankie was very helpful
- Sunday, October 30, 20225 out of 5Rating 5.0Thank you Reyna for the assistance.
- Tuesday, October 25, 20225 out of 5Rating 5.0Carl was great.
- Monday, October 24, 20225 out of 5Rating 5.0My visit was very pleasant.
- Monday, October 24, 20225 out of 5Rating 5.0Rosie is always so helpful
- Monday, October 24, 20225 out of 5Rating 5.0Ciara did a great job on my prints.
- Thursday, October 20, 20225 out of 5Rating 5.0I was please with the support and help by FedEx staff. I was completely satisfied with my visit to FedEx. Great experience!
- Wednesday, October 19, 20225 out of 5Rating 5.0Carl was great