FedEx Office Ship Center 4.9Rating 4.9189 reviews
- Get a shipping label
- Express drop off
- Express drop off (extended West Coast service)
- Ground drop off
- Hold Express package for pickup
- Hold Ground package for pickup
- Hold service offered on Saturday
- Packing services
- Packaging supplies
- International shipping
- QR code returns
- Copy & print services
- Passport photos, renewals & expediting
- Return shipping services
- Saturday service
FedEx Office® Ship Center at 135 N Los Robles Ave, Pasadena CA
Printing a presentation? Shipping a gift? Need a new banner? At your local Pasadena, CA FedEx Office you can copy, print, pack and ship. We can even hold your FedEx delivery for convenient pickup when you’re ready.
Ship and track on the go
Want to track, redirect, and sign for packages? Create labels, get alerts, and set delivery holds? The FedEx® Mobile app does all that and more.
Copy & print services
Upload your documents online and pick them up at FedEx Office on 135 N Los Robles Ave or print to any of our 2,000 locations. We offer self-service color copying, high-volume digital printing, presentations and postcards, to name a few.
Packing & shipping services
Get your packing supplies and let our shipping experts help you ship with FedEx. Our professionals can even help you pack specialty items, like luggage or golf clubs, and ship them with FedEx Express or FedEx Ground to meet you at your destination.
Why make more than one trip? Pick up your print job and pick up those office supplies you need as well. Purchase office essentials such as paper, ink cartridges and mailing supplies at FedEx Office in Pasadena.
Photo printing & passport services
FedEx Office® Ship Center also offers a full range of photo printing services that can help you make the most of your photos. From photo posters and canvases to cards, invitations, photo printing, and passport photos, we've got it all.
Offers & other services
Save 30% off your print order of $100 or more*
FedEx Office Online Notary with Notarize℠
Easy passport renewals
Not going to be home?
FedEx Office® Ship Center at 135 N Los Robles Ave
Track the status of your FedEx package
Recent store reviews
- Saturday, May 27, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Appreciative
- Friday, May 26, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Taylor was very kind & helpful. Thank you!
- Wednesday, May 24, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Great service from Taylor
- Wednesday, May 24, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Robert was super helpful, friendly and efficient
- Tuesday, May 23, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Gabriela's professionalism, and attention to detail have truly made a remarkable impact on our experience. Her exceptional customer service skills, coupled with her vast knowledge of printing, she exceeded our expectations. Her friendly demeanor and willingness to go the extra mile have not only made our visits to Fedex Office enjoyable but also ensured that our printing needs were handled efficiently and with utmost care. Her commitment to providing outstanding service is truly commendable. It is so appreciated in this day and age.
- Saturday, May 20, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Awesome experience. Fernando is very polite, professional and resourceful. I look forward to being back here. THANK YOU!
- Thursday, May 18, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Robert was incredibly helpful and went above and beyond to help me get my package out. He greeted me when I walked in and even helped me pack my package and was all around Very helpful. He made the experience much easier and went out of his way
- Wednesday, May 10, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Taylor was extremely helpful and answered all my questions and printing concerns. He exceeded my expectations by having the prints ready same day.
- Wednesday, May 10, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0I had a very confusing shipping situation for a Canadian visa. Everyone here went above and beyond to help me figure it out. They were patient when I was confused and frustrated. I really appreciated their help.
- Thursday, May 4, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Taylor was very great with his customer services from greeting all the way down to helping my solve my problems I got in & out fast and felt like I was at home I will definitely recommend this store any day appreciate Taylor !!
- Thursday, April 27, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Gabriella was incredibly helpful. She answered all my questions. Gave me information that I didn't even know I needed. I'm highly appreciated of the excellent customer experience I've just had I used to you know it's like working with it
- Tuesday, April 25, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Robert was very helpful!
- Thursday, April 20, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0It was amazing
- Thursday, April 20, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0The female representative was awesome!! Helpful, courteous, and knowledgeable. Thank you. Wish I remember her name!!
- Wednesday, April 12, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0they are always friendly
- Tuesday, April 11, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Gabriela was friendly greeted the customers as they entered and had me in and out quickly with a smile
- Thursday, April 6, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Great. Robert was helpful and attentive
- Wednesday, April 5, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Charles was super helpful with my printing, editing and shipping. I’ll be back
- Wednesday, April 5, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Elijah was very accommodating , knowledgeable and helpful suggesting best way to ensure my daughter safely gets my Easter box by shipping to location rather than her apt in NYC-
- Tuesday, April 4, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0I had a great visit. I went to print out a card for my friend and gabriella helped me find the write card stock and clean up the card I printed out