- Get a shipping label
- Express shipping
- Offers West Coast Overlay Service
- Ground shipping
- Hold Express package for pickup
- Hold Ground package for pickup
- Hold service offered on Saturday
- Packing services
- Packaging supplies
- International shipping
- QR code returns
- Copy & print services
- Passport photos, renewals & expediting
- Return shipping services
- Signs and banners
- Direct mail services
- Saturday service
- Sunday service
- Self-serve Ship and Go kiosk
FedEx Office® Print & Ship Center at 1927 Douglas Blvd, Roseville CA
Printing a presentation? Shipping a gift? Need a new banner? At your local Roseville, CA FedEx Office you can copy, print, pack and ship. We can even hold your FedEx delivery for convenient pickup when you’re ready.
We're ready to help this holiday
Whether you're sending or receiving, do it with confidence this season with tracking and managing options plus picture proof of delivery.
Copy and print services
Upload your documents online and pick them up at FedEx Office on 1927 Douglas Blvd or print to any of our 2,000 locations. We offer self-service color copying, high-volume digital printing, presentations and postcards, to name a few.
Packing & shipping services
Get your packing supplies and let our shipping experts help you ship with FedEx. Our professionals can even help you pack specialty items, like luggage or golf clubs, and ship them with FedEx Express or FedEx Ground to meet you at your destination.
Computer access & wi-fi
Rent a computer with internet access or get online with free AT&T Wi-Fi access at FedEx Office in Roseville. Check email, browse the web, print copies or scan photos. All in one place.
Photo printing & passport services
FedEx Office Print & Ship Centers also offer a full range of photo printing services that can help you make the most of your photos. From photo posters and canvases to cards, invitations, photo printing, and passport photos, we've got it all.
Offers & other services
FedEx Office Online Notary with Notarize℠
Easy passport renewals
Have a return?
FedEx Office® Print & Ship Center at 1927 Douglas Blvd
Track the status of your FedEx package
- Saturday, December 3, 20222 out of 5Rating 2.0I was not called when drawings were ready to pickup. These were supposed to be 24” x 36” architectural drawing plots. 4 of 5 plots were not scaled properly and ended up being 11” x 17” plots plots on 24” x 36” paper. I was told the “new guy” handled my order. No time to correct.
- Friday, December 2, 20225 out of 5Rating 5.0Robert was very helpful. Every time I shop at Fed Ex he is very customer friendly. Willing to help you with a smile. I appreciate his kindness.
- Friday, December 2, 20225 out of 5Rating 5.0Robert’s the best! Made me laugh on a very stressful morning. Grateful for him!!!
- Friday, December 2, 20225 out of 5Rating 5.0Michael was very helpful.
- Friday, December 2, 20225 out of 5Rating 5.0Pleasant and promot
- Wednesday, November 30, 20225 out of 5Rating 5.0Billy is a great man he is very helpful
- Wednesday, November 30, 20225 out of 5Rating 5.0Very helpful
- Wednesday, November 30, 20225 out of 5Rating 5.0Billy helped explain shipping choices & weighing the different options in a way that was clear to understand so that I could make the right choice for me. He is GREAT!
- Tuesday, November 29, 20225 out of 5Rating 5.0Michael was very professional and helped me tremendously. He was friendly and funny. He’s a good employee
- Monday, November 28, 20225 out of 5Rating 5.0Robert was extraordinarily pleasant and professional!! He made my day!
- Monday, November 28, 20225 out of 5Rating 5.0Robert is Always helpful & funny. I was dreading making copies on my own. He provided exceptional customer service.
- Wednesday, November 23, 20221 out of 5Rating 1.0I arrived at the store and was told my "own packaging" was not acceptable. I had to purchase a box and the box arrived completely damaged. As the shipper I do not have photos of the damaged box. I filed a claim but am required to have photos. I do not understand why I paid for a box from fed-ex for it to be destroyed.
- Wednesday, November 23, 20225 out of 5Rating 5.0Nice young man. Management material IMHO. Understands customer service. Way under employed.
- Tuesday, November 22, 20225 out of 5Rating 5.0I used the self print e but needed lots of help downloading my file. John was great, Patient & courteous.
- Tuesday, November 22, 20225 out of 5Rating 5.0Great staff I was helped today by Billy , he is great and helpful smart person
- Tuesday, November 22, 20225 out of 5Rating 5.0Professional. Person who took the order (not named here) did great and was knowledgeable. Reason for this review was voicemail left by Shaun on order being ready. It was upbeat, friendly, positive and put a smile on my face.
- Monday, November 21, 20225 out of 5Rating 5.0When I walk into this particular store and see Robert, I know that I’m going to have the best experience possible. Robert always goes out of his way to help customers, including myself, and is by far the most personable employee at the store
- Monday, November 21, 20225 out of 5Rating 5.0Get Robert a Pay raise. Make him the *** manager.
- Saturday, November 19, 20225 out of 5Rating 5.0I was returning two large boxes with chairs in them and John was so helpful. He basically took care of everything for me from securely taping my boxes, removing all the old markings and getting my new label on the boxes. I thought I was going to have to do all of it and he shoed me away and did it. It was so nice and unexpected. Thank you to John!
- Friday, November 18, 20225 out of 5Rating 5.0Enjoyed the fast service and the hilarious jokes by robert.