- Get a shipping label
- Express drop off
- Ground drop off
- Hold Express package for pickup
- Hold Ground package for pickup
- Hold service offered on Saturday
- Packing services
- Packaging supplies
- International shipping
- QR code returns
- Copy & print services
- Passport photos, renewals & expediting
- Return shipping services
- Signs and banners
- Direct mail services
- Saturday service
- Self-serve Ship and Go kiosk
FedEx Office® Print & Ship Center at 369 Pine St, San Francisco CA
Printing a presentation? Shipping a gift? Need a new banner? At your local San Francisco, CA FedEx Office you can copy, print, pack and ship. We can even hold your FedEx delivery for convenient pickup when you’re ready.
Ship and track on the go
Want to track, redirect, and sign for packages? Create labels, get alerts, and set delivery holds? The FedEx® Mobile app does all that and more.
Self-service shipping in a snap
In a hurry? This location has an in-store Ship and Go kiosk. Use it to drop off prelabeled packages, print labels, scan QR codes, and print or email receipts. It's quick and easy.
Copy and print services
Upload your documents online and pick them up at FedEx Office on 369 Pine St or print to any of our 2,000 locations. We offer self-service color copying, high-volume digital printing, presentations and postcards, to name a few.
Packing & shipping services
Get your packing supplies and let our shipping experts help you ship with FedEx. Our professionals can even help you pack specialty items, like luggage or golf clubs, and ship them with FedEx Express or FedEx Ground to meet you at your destination.
Computer access & wi-fi
Rent a computer with internet access or get online with free AT&T Wi-Fi access at FedEx Office in San Francisco. Check email, browse the web, print copies or scan photos. All in one place.
Photo printing & passport services
FedEx Office Print & Ship Centers also offer a full range of photo printing services that can help you make the most of your photos. From photo posters and canvases to cards, invitations, photo printing, and passport photos, we've got it all.
Offers & other services
FedEx Office Online Notary with Notarize℠
Easy passport renewals
Have a return?
FedEx Office® Print & Ship Center at 369 Pine St
Track the status of your FedEx package
- Wednesday, February 8, 20234 out of 5Rating 4.0Staff were quick and helpful in providing my items for pickup.
- Tuesday, February 7, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0This was my repeat visit. Paul was as always super helpful and greeted me by name. This time there was another associate, Kylie, who was also helping to check me out. She was fast and super friendly. Paul suggested a different paper for future printing and even printed a sample for me which was great and we will move forward with printing it on that paper. There was also an issue with one of the files and Paul went above and beyond to contact the designer to get another version of the file. As always superior service.
- Monday, February 6, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0I showed up to the location with my printed shipping label and the item I needed to ship. Paul helped me pick the right box for the shipment, added paper so the item wouldn't rattle around in the box, taped and sealed the box for me. He was very kind and helpful throughout the process. I am looking forward to the next time I ship something so that Paul will help me. Very considerate and charming.
- Wednesday, February 1, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Paul really went above and beyond to help us out. He modified sizes and positions of the print, and delivered well above my Expectations.
- Thursday, January 19, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Paul was very friendly, assisted us quickly and efficiently and exceeded all expectations
- Thursday, January 19, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Paul and his team are always so extremely helpful and really are partners in bringing our printing visions to life!
- Tuesday, January 17, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Was very satisfied with our print job, staff at this location is very helpful and lots of positive energy
- Thursday, January 12, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Paul was incredibly helpful, efficient, and communicative.
- Thursday, January 12, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Service is ALWAYS amazing. Harold is really great!
- Wednesday, January 11, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0my 2nd visit on official business,copying, packaging a screenplay,Both times attended by Harold , a sprite an very courteous and professiona emloyee. Was trated well with very excellentswervice.
- Monday, January 2, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Harold and Paul are great!
- Wednesday, December 28, 20225 out of 5Rating 5.0Victoria was super helpful and polite. She had a great attitude. Great customer service.
- Monday, December 26, 20225 out of 5Rating 5.0Paul was extremely helpful and kind, accommodating to all my needs.
- Wednesday, December 21, 20225 out of 5Rating 5.0Great visit, Thank you Shanta!!!
- Tuesday, December 20, 20225 out of 5Rating 5.0Shanta has assisted me many times. She always greets me with a smile and makes me feel special, then she proceeds to provide excellent service. It is always a pleasure coming to this store and working with her!
- Monday, December 19, 20225 out of 5Rating 5.0Dropped off a lot to ship and it was super easy. Victoria was helpful
- Friday, December 16, 20225 out of 5Rating 5.0Paul was outstanding - I came in with an unclear vision and he helped me realized a product better than I had considered
- Friday, December 16, 20225 out of 5Rating 5.0Paul has always been great to work with. He printed the posters and notified me that they were completed ahead of time. Always professional, super helpful and fun to be around. Always greets me by my first name. Really great service. I will be back
- Thursday, December 15, 20225 out of 5Rating 5.0Very approachable and friendly!
- Monday, December 12, 20225 out of 5Rating 5.0Shanta approaches every interaction with kindness, efficiency and expertise. You KNOW you're in capable hands with Shanta. She puts everyone at ease and handles every request swiftly and with care, whether the store is busy or not. FedEx is extremely lucky to have such an intuitive, friendly and perceptive employee representing them. Amazing job, Shanta.