- Get a shipping label
- Express drop off
- Express drop off (extended West Coast service)
- Ground drop off
- Hold Express package for pickup
- Hold Ground package for pickup
- Hold service offered on Saturday
- Packing services
- Packaging supplies
- International shipping
- QR code returns
- Copy & print services
- Passport photos, renewals & expediting
- Return shipping services
- Signs and banners
- Direct mail services
- Saturday service
- Sunday service
- Self-serve Ship and Go kiosk
FedEx Office® Print & Ship Center at 1597 Sloat Blvd, San Francisco CA
Printing a presentation? Shipping a gift? Need a new banner? At your local San Francisco, CA FedEx Office you can copy, print, pack and ship. We can even hold your FedEx delivery for convenient pickup when you’re ready.
Ship and track on the go
Want to track, redirect, and sign for packages? Create labels, get alerts, and set delivery holds? The FedEx® Mobile app does all that and more.
Self-service shipping in a snap
In a hurry? This location has an in-store Ship and Go kiosk. Use it to drop off prelabeled packages, print labels, scan QR codes, and print or email receipts. It's quick and easy.
Copy and print services
Upload your documents online and pick them up at FedEx Office on 1597 Sloat Blvd or print to any of our 2,000 locations. We offer self-service color copying, high-volume digital printing, presentations and postcards, to name a few.
Packing & shipping services
Get your packing supplies and let our shipping experts help you ship with FedEx. Our professionals can even help you pack specialty items, like luggage or golf clubs, and ship them with FedEx Express or FedEx Ground to meet you at your destination.
Computer access & wi-fi
Rent a computer with internet access or get online with free AT&T Wi-Fi access at FedEx Office in San Francisco. Check email, browse the web, print copies or scan photos. All in one place.
Photo printing & passport services
FedEx Office Print & Ship Centers also offer a full range of photo printing services that can help you make the most of your photos. From photo posters and canvases to cards, invitations, photo printing, and passport photos, we've got it all.
Offers & other services
Save $20 off your print order of $100 or more*
FedEx Office Online Notary with Notarize℠
Easy passport renewals
Have a return?
FedEx Office® Print & Ship Center at 1597 Sloat Blvd
Track the status of your FedEx package
- Wednesday, January 25, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Caesar was super helpful with options! Thank you!
- Wednesday, January 25, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Self serve print is very convenient and a huge time saver for me
- Wednesday, January 25, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Super friendly and great work thanks!
- Wednesday, January 25, 20234 out of 5Rating 4.0Kenny was so incredibly helpful and went above and beyond to help me with my printing job- which I was trying to manage with a fussy toddler. It meant so much to me- thank you so much for the kindness and help.
- Tuesday, January 24, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0I want to call attention to Jeff because he was so attentive and courteous, called me when there was a problem with the file I uploaded, gave me an email address to send a replacement file, then called me to let me know my order was all complete. He did this in a short period of time so I got my documents quickly which was very important.
- Tuesday, January 24, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Kenny went above and beyond to make sure my needs were met. He was very kind, patient, and respectful. Customer service of this caliber is hard to come by nowadays.
- Monday, January 23, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0it was great to see a familiar face
- Sunday, January 22, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Calvin was so professional & helpful his attention to detail was amazing.
- Sunday, January 22, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Kenny is great and patient
- Friday, January 20, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0even though the store was busy, kenny was on the spot, and extremely patient and very helpful. he was able to answer all my questions and helped me choose the best paper for my project. wonderful employee!
- Tuesday, January 17, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0This branch of your company is renowned in my mind because of a consistency in quality service, going above and beyond the usual, and being helpful. That last is very important to me, an elder who can misunderstand procedures sometimes and so need to be rescued from my own questionable choices.
- Friday, January 13, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0CJ went above and beyond to help me.
- Friday, January 13, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Calvin was super helpful, efficient, polite and friendly. Thank you!
- Friday, January 13, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Efficiency, respect and patience. He’s very nice to help get the work printed successfully.
- Thursday, January 12, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Calvin was incredibly accommodating. I appreciated his customer service.
- Wednesday, January 11, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0It was great, the store worked with me over email and I got what I needed. They were friendly in all of their communications, and very clear. When I went into the store, Kenny assisted me perfectly
- Wednesday, January 11, 20234 out of 5Rating 4.0Worker was patient and understanding. He helped us a lot.
- Tuesday, January 10, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0There had been. A problem with the printer, but Michael more than compensated for the delay by cutting the cards for me without charge
- Monday, January 9, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0I was greeted as soon as I got to the counter. Caesar was busy but said he'd be with me soon. I explained what I needed and he helped me choose the card stock that best suited my printing job. He gave me a quote and explained that if the job was under a certain amount, I would be charged $2.50, which I read about at the counter. It took several tries but he found the right one and I left happy.
- Sunday, January 8, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Wonderful service. Cesar is amazingly helpful.