- Get a shipping label
- Express drop off
- Express drop off (extended West Coast service)
- Ground drop off
- Hold Express package for pickup
- Hold Ground package for pickup
- Hold service offered on Saturday
- Packing services
- Packaging supplies
- International shipping
- QR code returns
- Copy & print services
- Passport photos, renewals & expediting
- Return shipping services
- Signs and banners
- Direct mail services
- Saturday service
- Self-serve Ship and Go kiosk
FedEx Office® Print & Ship Center at 100 California St, San Francisco CA
Printing a presentation? Shipping a gift? Need a new banner? At your local San Francisco, CA FedEx Office you can copy, print, pack and ship. We can even hold your FedEx delivery for convenient pickup when you’re ready.
Ship and track on the go
Want to track, redirect, and sign for packages? Create labels, get alerts, and set delivery holds? The FedEx® Mobile app does all that and more.
Self-service shipping in a snap
In a hurry? This location has an in-store Ship and Go kiosk. Use it to drop off prelabeled packages, print labels, scan QR codes, and print or email receipts. It's quick and easy.
Copy and print services
Upload your documents online and pick them up at FedEx Office on 100 California St or print to any of our 2,000 locations. We offer self-service color copying, high-volume digital printing, presentations and postcards, to name a few.
Packing & shipping services
Get your packing supplies and let our shipping experts help you ship with FedEx. Our professionals can even help you pack specialty items, like luggage or golf clubs, and ship them with FedEx Express or FedEx Ground to meet you at your destination.
Computer access & wi-fi
Rent a computer with internet access or get online with free AT&T Wi-Fi access at FedEx Office in San Francisco. Check email, browse the web, print copies or scan photos. All in one place.
Photo printing & passport services
FedEx Office Print & Ship Centers also offer a full range of photo printing services that can help you make the most of your photos. From photo posters and canvases to cards, invitations, photo printing, and passport photos, we've got it all.
Offers & other services
Save $20 off your print order of $100 or more*
FedEx Office Online Notary with Notarize℠
Easy passport renewals
Have a return?
FedEx Office® Print & Ship Center at 100 California St
Track the status of your FedEx package
- Tuesday, January 24, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Great customer service. Walked us through it on the phone!
- Friday, January 20, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0I've been working with this location for many years. They always offer excellent service.
- Sunday, January 15, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0I was advised by Angela and Claudia who helped me ship items to a colleague that had returned home from the JP Morgan conference. They provided me information on the alternative methods of shipping and arrival time to the destination as I don't do this very often.
- Friday, January 13, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Harry was such a professional in helping me to print conference materials. He was excellent to work with and followed up via phone to clarify instructions and provided helpful information on other things I might be interested in. Order was done ahead of expectation and perfect.
- Thursday, January 12, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0I actually placed this order from the East Coast. I had a large team having meetings at the large JPM Healthcare Conference in San Francisco who found themselves needing another large batch of presentations. I reached out first thing in the morning. The team was super responsive, quick and one of my colleagues had the presentations in hand by mid-afternoon...AMAZING job and turnaround!
- Thursday, January 12, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0It was very easy & Harry was a huge help! he made our fliers look great and added in his suggestions & tips to make them look the best they could be.
- Wednesday, January 11, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Was fantastic - I ordered printing for a team member attending a conference in San Francisco Gerald could not have been more helpful as I was calling from across the country for a last-minute change to the order. A++++
- Thursday, January 5, 20234 out of 5Rating 4.0Excellent service. However, customer unfriendly policy of requiring me to return next day to avoid a "rush" charge of $15 during rain storm when no other customers were waiting. Very inconvenient!
- Tuesday, December 20, 20225 out of 5Rating 5.0Jess has been an amazing support over the years I have been using this Fed Ex location. The customer service is what brings me coming back.
- Wednesday, December 14, 20225 out of 5Rating 5.0I LOVE the 100 California Store. I've used several within San Francisco (55 Cyril Magnin is the WORST) and 100 CAL is the best store in the city and probably the West Coast. They handle all my shipping jobs both simple and complex with ease and a smile. The entire staff: Gerald, Jess, Val, Devone, Harry, etc. go above and beyond to help me get everything out and on-time and billed correctly to my account. The absolute BEST! Recently, Gerald and Jess was able to procure 24 laptops boxes that I needed at the last minute. KUDOS to this team! Again, they are THE BEST!!!! I can always depend on them for getting the job done! :)
- Monday, December 12, 20225 out of 5Rating 5.0Harry was amazing, very helpful and listened to everything I needed and did everything he could to make it perfect. Very very helpful and customer service was amazing and friendly.
- Wednesday, December 7, 20224 out of 5Rating 4.0Wonderful and got to share my experience with printing services with the Jackie
- Thursday, December 1, 20225 out of 5Rating 5.0Devone was nice and efficient.
- Tuesday, November 29, 20225 out of 5Rating 5.0Gerald helped us tremendously after the website was giving us troubles for so long! Someone should please fix the checkout process. 3 of us tried on our phones and on our laptops, on separate wifi connections and the website was failing. We were so frustrated with the website and Gerald helped us get our postcards printed same-day. He contacted us via phone and email to confirm they were ready. He saved the day, literally for our business. So very kind and helpful. THANK YOU GERALD
- Tuesday, November 15, 20225 out of 5Rating 5.0Great experience.
- Monday, November 14, 20225 out of 5Rating 5.0I will only go to this store for my printing needs - the whole staff knows my jobs and preferences and we only do this twice a year but I refuse to go anywhere else to do this. They have the most custom service orientated staff out of all the places I go to.
- Wednesday, November 9, 20225 out of 5Rating 5.0Gerald was fantastic and helped me with my issue instead of me fumbling around on my own
- Wednesday, November 9, 20225 out of 5Rating 5.0Very nice. Doing a work project and needing some lamination. Gerald said hello to me right away, explained the process and was very pleasant to deal with.
- Friday, November 4, 20225 out of 5Rating 5.0Devone was efficient and polite. Wonderful experience.
- Monday, October 31, 20225 out of 5Rating 5.0I had started with self-service and then realized the size of my printing was too large. The team was courteous & professional and extremely helpful. They were working with the same urgency I had to get this done which was much appreciated! They felt more like an extension of my team than the transactional interaction I had expected. (sidebar: it would be nice if it were posted what project size is too large e.g. "if you're printing more than xx color pages, or xx B&W you'll need to do full service)