FedEx Office Print & Ship Center 4.9Rating 4.9229 reviews
- Get a shipping label
- Express drop off
- Express drop off (extended West Coast service)
- Ground drop off
- Hold Express package for pickup
- Hold Ground package for pickup
- Hold service offered on Saturday
- Packing services
- Packaging supplies
- International shipping
- QR code returns
- Copy & print services
- Passport photos, renewals & expediting
- Return shipping services
- Signs and banners
- Direct mail services
- Saturday service
FedEx Office® Print & Ship Center at 975 The Alameda, San Jose CA
Printing a presentation? Shipping a gift? Need a new banner? At your local San Jose, CA FedEx Office you can copy, print, pack and ship. We can even hold your FedEx delivery for convenient pickup when you’re ready.
Ship and track on the go
Want to track, redirect, and sign for packages? Create labels, get alerts, and set delivery holds? The FedEx® Mobile app does all that and more.
Copy and print services
Upload your documents online and pick them up at FedEx Office on 975 The Alameda or print to any of our 2,000 locations. We offer self-service color copying, high-volume digital printing, presentations and postcards, to name a few.
Packing & shipping services
Get your packing supplies and let our shipping experts help you ship with FedEx. Our professionals can even help you pack specialty items, like luggage or golf clubs, and ship them with FedEx Express or FedEx Ground to meet you at your destination.
Computer access & wi-fi
Rent a computer with internet access or get online with free AT&T Wi-Fi access at FedEx Office in San Jose. Check email, browse the web, print copies or scan photos. All in one place.
Photo printing & passport services
FedEx Office Print & Ship Centers also offer a full range of photo printing services that can help you make the most of your photos. From photo posters and canvases to cards, invitations, photo printing, and passport photos, we've got it all.
Offers & other services
FedEx Office Online Notary with Notarize℠
Easy passport renewals
Not going to be home?
FedEx Office® Print & Ship Center at 975 The Alameda
Track the status of your FedEx package
Recent store reviews
- Monday, March 27, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Very helpful people ! Cynthia helped me get my work done at a fast pace thank you !
- Monday, March 27, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0She was great
- Wednesday, March 22, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0I needed to print an 11x17 color test sheet with the color printers, so I started with self service. The purpose was to accurately test and choose the colors for an image so that my client could print the final image at their local FedEx. The two printers printed t the colors completely differently, so it seemed like the calibration was off or at least different. So I spoke with Cynthia. She listened to and addressed all of my concerns and provided quick solutions. We did a test print behind the counter (a for sure calibrated printer) and it came out perfectly, so I can be confident my client will get the same colors in their final print at their local FedEx.
- Wednesday, March 22, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0These three ladies were helping out tons of people. We were all patiently waiting. Once I got to the front she greeted me in such a professional way and proceeded to help me. The three ladies helped me print out poster/blueprints. I was having trouble and all three have helped me. Would highly recommend. Thank you to Cynthia, Rosie and yenssy
- Tuesday, March 21, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0He was very friendly and professional
- Monday, March 20, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Extremely helpful and dedicated customer service. Responsive and attentive
- Monday, March 20, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Isagani gave me outstanding service from start to finish; he could not have done a better job; he should get a raise
- Saturday, March 18, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Very helpful, and got things done very quick without any worry! Helped immediately and kind!
- Friday, March 17, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Was very helpful and accommodated my complicated needs for the things I needed printed.
- Friday, March 17, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Yessey helped me out so much! never had a pleasant experience with FEDEX!!
- Friday, March 17, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Experience was great Sarah was a wonderful help !
- Thursday, March 16, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0He was very knowledgeable and packed My father's painting very well
- Thursday, March 16, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0My visit to the store was amazing! Yenssy was very helpful and kind. She was able to help me with my printing and cutting needs. Very thankful that she was here on the day I needed to print!
- Thursday, March 16, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Yennsy was incredibly helpful! I needed to print a double sided, 16 page brochure for a design class and she knew exactly what to do!
- Wednesday, March 15, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0She made me feel at ease sending my package to France
- Tuesday, March 14, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Muy agradable y muy amables muy buena atencion
- Tuesday, March 14, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Sales person /employee yenssy exceeded my expectations her customer service skills are amazing as well as very knowledgeable, helpful, courteous and very well mannered. I got to thank her very much for her amazing service. Thank you.
- Monday, March 13, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Yenssy helped me with all my questions and needs . She was so friendly and gracious , she made me feel very welcomed and comfortable ., she even went the extra step to help me with my phone . I’m very thankful to to her . She is superb . FedEx is lucky to have such a dedicated happy employee who gives 120% of themselves !! Thank you Yenssy !
- Friday, March 10, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Amazing service. quality materials. Thanks Yenssy.
- Wednesday, March 8, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0She was very friendly and professional