- Get a shipping label
- Express shipping
- Offers West Coast Overlay Service
- Ground shipping
- Hold Express package for pickup
- Hold Ground package for pickup
- Hold service offered on Saturday
- Packing services
- Packaging supplies
- International shipping
- QR code returns
- Copy & print services
- Passport photos, renewals & expediting
- Return shipping services
- Signs and banners
- Direct mail services
- Saturday service
- Sunday service
- Self-serve Ship and Go kiosk
FedEx Office® Print & Ship Center at 712 Front St, Santa Cruz CA
Printing a presentation? Shipping a gift? Need a new banner? At your local Santa Cruz, CA FedEx Office you can copy, print, pack and ship. We can even hold your FedEx delivery for convenient pickup when you’re ready.
We're ready to help this holiday
Whether you're sending or receiving, do it with confidence this season with tracking and managing options plus picture proof of delivery.
Copy and print services
Upload your documents online and pick them up at FedEx Office on 712 Front St or print to any of our 2,000 locations. We offer self-service color copying, high-volume digital printing, presentations and postcards, to name a few.
Packing & shipping services
Get your packing supplies and let our shipping experts help you ship with FedEx. Our professionals can even help you pack specialty items, like luggage or golf clubs, and ship them with FedEx Express or FedEx Ground to meet you at your destination.
Computer access & wi-fi
Rent a computer with internet access or get online with free AT&T Wi-Fi access at FedEx Office in Santa Cruz. Check email, browse the web, print copies or scan photos. All in one place.
Photo printing & passport services
FedEx Office Print & Ship Centers also offer a full range of photo printing services that can help you make the most of your photos. From photo posters and canvases to cards, invitations, photo printing, and passport photos, we've got it all.
Offers & other services
FedEx Office Online Notary with Notarize℠
Easy passport renewals
Have a return?
FedEx Office® Print & Ship Center at 712 Front St
Track the status of your FedEx package
- Saturday, December 3, 20225 out of 5Rating 5.0Helpful team
- Friday, December 2, 20225 out of 5Rating 5.0Ileana was the most helpful person Ive ever had at kinks/fedex in my long history of being a client here
- Friday, December 2, 20225 out of 5Rating 5.0Alex helped me clearly with what I asked for. It was a very quick and easy process.
- Friday, December 2, 20225 out of 5Rating 5.0Alex was amazing and very helpful. He works very well under stress and was very supportive to helping me with my print order.
- Friday, December 2, 20225 out of 5Rating 5.0Alejandro was very helpful and completed my order in a timely manner!
- Friday, December 2, 20225 out of 5Rating 5.0The employee was sweet and patient. I wanted to thank him for his help today.
- Thursday, December 1, 20225 out of 5Rating 5.0I needed to send an urgent fax under stressful conditions. Curtis was extremely helpful and is an asset to your company.
- Thursday, December 1, 20225 out of 5Rating 5.0Amazing
- Tuesday, November 29, 20225 out of 5Rating 5.0Very grateful.
- Tuesday, November 29, 20225 out of 5Rating 5.0Monica helped me correctly format my menu for printing, and went through a few samples for me to view as well. Extremely helpful!
- Monday, November 28, 20225 out of 5Rating 5.0Andrew was very helpful, knowledgeable and prompt
- Monday, November 28, 20225 out of 5Rating 5.0Every time Andrew service me, he has been kind, professional and quick. What a great service. Thank you
- Friday, November 25, 20225 out of 5Rating 5.0Excellent service and Alex was vey knowledgeable.
- Friday, November 25, 20225 out of 5Rating 5.0Alex was extremely friendly and accommodating despite my lengthy troubleshooting process
- Thursday, November 24, 20225 out of 5Rating 5.0The person who helped me was kind and friendly. I would like to appreciate her.
- Monday, November 21, 20222 out of 5Rating 2.0My online print order was missing one document, so I had to come back the next day. It seems like the document files were shrunk to fit the margins of the printer, maybe. The images were slightly smaller than they should have been.
- Thursday, November 17, 20225 out of 5Rating 5.0Ashley did a stellar customer service
- Tuesday, November 15, 20225 out of 5Rating 5.0I went to the Fed-Ex office located in Downtown Santa Cruz and I was in and out in no time. Monica was very helpful and efficient handling my shipment.
- Saturday, November 12, 20225 out of 5Rating 5.0Great
- Thursday, November 10, 20225 out of 5Rating 5.0Great and excellent