FedEx Office Print & Ship Center 4.8Rating 4.8427 reviews
- Get a shipping label
- Express drop off
- Express drop off (extended West Coast service)
- Ground drop off
- Hold Express package for pickup
- Hold Ground package for pickup
- Hold service offered on Saturday
- Packing services
- Packaging supplies
- International shipping
- QR code returns
- Copy & print services
- Passport photos, renewals & expediting
- Return shipping services
- Signs and banners
- Direct mail services
- Saturday service
- Sunday service
- Self-serve Ship and Go kiosk
FedEx Office® Print & Ship Center at 662 E 1st St, Tustin CA
Printing a presentation? Shipping a gift? Need a new banner? At your local Tustin, CA FedEx Office you can copy, print, pack and ship. We can even hold your FedEx delivery for convenient pickup when you’re ready.
Ship and track on the go
Want to track, redirect, and sign for packages? Create labels, get alerts, and set delivery holds? The FedEx® Mobile app does all that and more.
Self-service shipping in a snap
In a hurry? This location has an in-store Ship and Go kiosk. Use it to drop off prelabeled packages, print labels, scan QR codes, and print or email receipts. It's quick and easy.
Copy and print services
Upload your documents online and pick them up at FedEx Office on 662 E 1st St or print to any of our 2,000 locations. We offer self-service color copying, high-volume digital printing, presentations and postcards, to name a few.
Packing & shipping services
Get your packing supplies and let our shipping experts help you ship with FedEx. Our professionals can even help you pack specialty items, like luggage or golf clubs, and ship them with FedEx Express or FedEx Ground to meet you at your destination.
Computer access & wi-fi
Rent a computer with internet access or get online with free AT&T Wi-Fi access at FedEx Office in Tustin. Check email, browse the web, print copies or scan photos. All in one place.
Photo printing & passport services
FedEx Office Print & Ship Centers also offer a full range of photo printing services that can help you make the most of your photos. From photo posters and canvases to cards, invitations, photo printing, and passport photos, we've got it all.
Offers & other services
FedEx Office Online Notary with Notarize℠
Easy passport renewals
Not going to be home?
FedEx Office® Print & Ship Center at 662 E 1st St
Track the status of your FedEx package
Retail Assistant Manager
Recent store reviews
- Friday, June 2, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Jonathan was extremely helpful. I was not as prepared as I should have been and was behind schedule. He helped me tremendously and saved my project!
- Thursday, June 1, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Over the course of a few weeks, I shipped several packages and Paul was extremely helpful and friendly.
- Thursday, June 1, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Great customer service.
- Tuesday, May 30, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0It was great
- Saturday, May 27, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Senia was extremely courteous and helpful. And, most importantly, the package arrived just in time for my mother's birthday.
- Thursday, May 25, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Jonathan always goes above and beyond to help me with my business printing needs. He has a customer for life. That's how you take care of a business owner's needs.
- Thursday, May 25, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Jonathon was super helpful! I would come back again thanks to him.
- Tuesday, May 23, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Jonathan is efficient, personable and a wonderful representative of FEDEX
- Monday, May 22, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0I had two mounted posters printed at the Tustin store. The staff was extremely helpful and everyone there was fabulous.
- Saturday, May 20, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Jonathan me atendió muy bien, me ayudo en todo y resolvió mis dudas y hizo un gran trabajo.
- Tuesday, May 16, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0I can always count on FedEx on 1st Street in Tustin to take care of any request, whether printed, custom job, or related creative-related projects. This location consistently gets the job done, and they get it done days earlier than expected. Thank you, Stef, Jon, and Ryan!
- Tuesday, May 16, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Senia was amazing. She walked me through my options and assisted in what would work best. She was friendly and went above and beyond to explain what she was doing and why.
- Monday, May 15, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Great quality and turn around time.
- Sunday, May 14, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Brian was extremely helpful and patient with me.
- Wednesday, May 10, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0I had a print order on two separate days. The projected completion time was later than needed. On both occasions your employees went above and beyond to get my copies completed in time for me.
- Wednesday, May 10, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Ryan was so nice, I had to ask him a couple times about how to print a document I needed because it was my first time going to FedEx. I didn't even know you could print there until I saw it online, and when I did get there, in addition to guidance, some unique problems with my card came up, and both times he was happy to help with a smile on his face and a can-do attitude in his voice. Very cool guy. If I need to print something again, I hope to have his help again.
- Monday, May 8, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Everything went very well
- Friday, May 5, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0I recently used FedEx printing service for the first time and I must say, the experience exceeded my expectations. I was pleasantly surprised to find that the staff were energetic and friendly, showing a real passion for their work. Ryan and Kalei, in particular, were rock stars, going above and beyond to help me with my small business brochure printing needs. Their knowledge and helpfulness were exceptional, with Ryan even saving me time by assisting with cutting the brochures. I will definitely be returning for all of my future printing needs. Thank you, Ryan and Kalei, for your outstanding service
- Thursday, May 4, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0I came to get a print out items to make a book for my wife as a 20th anniversary present. Brian was able to help create the book and he was very understanding and efficient. He helped me with the layout, the paper type, and also the cover and backing. The finished book was great and my wife really loved it.
- Monday, May 1, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Kalei caught a mistake on myinvitation that was my fault.I had a very small printing order and they took their time and we’re very patient. Thank you staff!