FedEx Office Print & Ship Center 4.9Rating 4.9114 reviews
- Get a shipping label
- Express drop off
- Express drop off (extended West Coast service)
- Ground drop off
- Hold Express package for pickup
- Hold Ground package for pickup
- Hold service offered on Saturday
- Packing services
- Packaging supplies
- International shipping
- QR code returns
- Copy & print services
- Passport photos, renewals & expediting
- Return shipping services
- Signs and banners
- Direct mail services
- Saturday service
FedEx Office® Print & Ship Center at 15111 Newport Ave, Tustin CA
Printing a presentation? Shipping a gift? Need a new banner? At your local Tustin, CA FedEx Office you can copy, print, pack and ship. We can even hold your FedEx delivery for convenient pickup when you’re ready.
Ship and track on the go
Want to track, redirect, and sign for packages? Create labels, get alerts, and set delivery holds? The FedEx® Mobile app does all that and more.
Copy and print services
Upload your documents online and pick them up at FedEx Office on 15111 Newport Ave or print to any of our 2,000 locations. We offer self-service color copying, high-volume digital printing, presentations and postcards, to name a few.
Packing & shipping services
Get your packing supplies and let our shipping experts help you ship with FedEx. Our professionals can even help you pack specialty items, like luggage or golf clubs, and ship them with FedEx Express or FedEx Ground to meet you at your destination.
Computer access & wi-fi
Rent a computer with internet access or get online with free AT&T Wi-Fi access at FedEx Office in Tustin. Check email, browse the web, print copies or scan photos. All in one place.
Photo printing & passport services
FedEx Office Print & Ship Centers also offer a full range of photo printing services that can help you make the most of your photos. From photo posters and canvases to cards, invitations, photo printing, and passport photos, we've got it all.
Offers & other services
FedEx Office Online Notary with Notarize℠
Easy passport renewals
Not going to be home?
FedEx Office® Print & Ship Center at 15111 Newport Ave
Track the status of your FedEx package
Recent store reviews
- Friday, March 24, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0TO MY BOIS, HAPPY TGIF! AND THANK YOU FOR THE HELPS!
- Tuesday, March 21, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0I had a very large/heavy shipment that I needed a quote on. Matt went above and beyond to help give me the best possible cost/option. He did not hesitate to help box up my items and help prepare my shipment. Keep hiring people like Matt.
- Tuesday, March 21, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Matt is fantastic. Give that man a raise! He always helps out and gets the job done perfectly. He’s the best.
- Monday, March 13, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Everyone at this location is great, Matt is always very helpful and makes sure I always have the right product at the end of the day.
- Friday, March 10, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Matt answered all my questions and did everything exactly as I told him. That's top service.
- Thursday, March 9, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Friendly and helpful
- Wednesday, March 8, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0staff all staf always very helpful and coopertive
- Tuesday, March 7, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0AWESOM! I WILL GO OUT OF MY WAY TO GO TO THAT LOCATION BECAUSE OF THE GREAT SERVICE.
- Tuesday, March 7, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0I love this location. They always take care of me with the best customer service
- Saturday, March 4, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0:)
- Saturday, March 4, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Jason was very helpful. Answered all my questions and help me get my passport
- Friday, March 3, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Jason and the rest of the staff at this location are great, friendly and efficient at processing any order.
- Thursday, February 16, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Employees always greet you and are fast to help you.
- Thursday, February 16, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Thank you my Boi's! could not have done it without you guys! Ya'll are #1! (👍≖‿‿≖)👍 👍(≖‿‿≖👍)
- Wednesday, February 15, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0It was fast and simple. He showed me the posters and asked if they were the okay before charging me.
- Tuesday, February 14, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Every time, I come to this location I get help from Jason and he is always so helpful! I do not know much about scanning or printing so he definitely helps beyond me expectations!
- Thursday, February 9, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Jason and Alexis were incredibly helpful. I had to print something out for work with very little time or information to go off of and they made it far easier than I thought it would be.
- Thursday, February 9, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Whole team was super helpful and kind when I kept messing up. Jason big shoutout !!! Thank you!!!!
- Tuesday, February 7, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0I am getting married in the Dominican Republic and needed to ship some belongings for our wedding. I previously went to another FedEx Office location and was met with misinformation and resistance. Matt at Store #5630 went ABOVE AND BEYOND to help me before closing to get my packages shipped and properly documented for customs. This location and his professionalism is why I always come back to this store, even though its not the closest to me. Thanks Matt for always being so helpful and a great leader for your team mates.
- Monday, February 6, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Matt is always extremely quick and on point. I love coming to this location. Will drive 30 mins for Matt to help. LOVE this guy! Always on point and makes sure to call before printing if he sees something off.