- Get a shipping label
- Express drop off
- Ground drop off
- Hold Express package for pickup
- Hold Ground package for pickup
- Hold service offered on Saturday
- Packing services
- Packaging supplies
- International shipping
- QR code returns
- Copy & print services
- Passport photos, renewals & expediting
- Return shipping services
- Signs and banners
- Direct mail services
- Saturday service
- Sunday service
- Self-serve Ship and Go kiosk
FedEx Office® Print & Ship Center at 2630 S Parker Rd, Aurora CO
Printing a presentation? Shipping a gift? Need a new banner? At your local Aurora, CO FedEx Office you can copy, print, pack and ship. We can even hold your FedEx delivery for convenient pickup when you’re ready.
Ship and track on the go
Want to track, redirect, and sign for packages? Create labels, get alerts, and set delivery holds? The FedEx® Mobile app does all that and more.
Self-service shipping in a snap
In a hurry? This location has an in-store Ship and Go kiosk. Use it to drop off prelabeled packages, print labels, scan QR codes, and print or email receipts. It's quick and easy.
Copy and print services
Upload your documents online and pick them up at FedEx Office on 2630 S Parker Rd or print to any of our 2,000 locations. We offer self-service color copying, high-volume digital printing, presentations and postcards, to name a few.
Packing & shipping services
Get your packing supplies and let our shipping experts help you ship with FedEx. Our professionals can even help you pack specialty items, like luggage or golf clubs, and ship them with FedEx Express or FedEx Ground to meet you at your destination.
Computer access & wi-fi
Rent a computer with internet access or get online with free AT&T Wi-Fi access at FedEx Office in Aurora. Check email, browse the web, print copies or scan photos. All in one place.
Photo printing & passport services
FedEx Office Print & Ship Centers also offer a full range of photo printing services that can help you make the most of your photos. From photo posters and canvases to cards, invitations, photo printing, and passport photos, we've got it all.
Offers & other services
FedEx Office Online Notary with Notarize℠
Easy passport renewals
Not going to be home?
FedEx Office® Print & Ship Center at 2630 S Parker Rd
Track the status of your FedEx package
- Monday, September 25, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0exelente servicio por chris
- Thursday, September 14, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Print quality and customer service were impressive
- Thursday, September 14, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Paul, the team member that helped me, was very kind and professional, and determined to make sure my order was perfect. It was an excellent experience!
- Wednesday, September 13, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Chris was great. He printed my labels the night before and today was so helpful
- Monday, September 11, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Again, all employees are friendly, helpful and knowledgeable. Always totally professional and friendly.
- Monday, September 11, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Lanie was very patient, assisted in the packaging and shipping of multiple kitted shipments to businesses and various addresses.
- Friday, September 8, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0VERY HELPFUL FELT SECURE
- Saturday, September 2, 20231 out of 5Rating 1.0I asked an associate to help me with the printing at self-service. He said that he needs to do something at his disk but he will watch me and assist me from his desk. He started doing so but then someone else walked in and he started taking their passport pictures. There is no first come first serve basis. If he was sooooo busy at his desk, how come it was okay to drop everything and start taking passport pictures? The most frustrating service especially the maching was charing me $0.45 cents per minute. No priority or understanding what customer service or customer expectations can be. Horrible service!!
- Wednesday, August 30, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Paul and his team are always fantastic- Eric
- Saturday, August 26, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0It was thoroughly satisfying and successful.
- Thursday, August 24, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0I ordered through canva and when proofing my order there was a mistake with the type of paper and the margins. They worked with me to get the product I wanted.
- Wednesday, August 9, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Lanie was very helpful and friendly. I felt confident leaving my valuable package in her care.
- Monday, August 7, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0The customer service at this location is fantastic. Everyone was so friendly and helpful, but particularly Paul G! He was patient and knowledgeable and made the whole experience very enjoyable. He is a star! The staff here go above and beyond. I’m so happy with the photos. Love this store!
- Wednesday, August 2, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Chris was one of the most helpful shipping experts I have ever been helped by. He made sure that all my questions were answered and went above and beyond to make sure that I had an excellent experience, even assisting me in packaging my items and walking me through how to use the printer. His service is A+ and cannot recommend his help enough. He's the best!
- Wednesday, August 2, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Got correct information on the phone and Chris was there when I got to the store and took care of me.
- Wednesday, August 2, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Great customer service... friendly, considerate and helpful!
- Saturday, July 29, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Paul was excellent. He was committed to helping us complete our print job quickly. I will definitely return to the store in the future.
- Wednesday, July 26, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Job was done in a timely manner.
- Tuesday, July 25, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Chris was exceptional at every step!!! Professional an personable.
- Saturday, July 22, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Chris did an excellent job packing my fragile electrical component, and ensuring the packaging met any and all specifications. I left feeling very confident that my package will not get damaged in any way.