FedEx Office Print & Ship Center 4.9Rating 4.9386 reviews
- Get a shipping label
- Express drop off
- Ground drop off
- Hold Express package for pickup
- Hold Ground package for pickup
- Hold service offered on Saturday
- Packing services
- Packaging supplies
- International shipping
- QR code returns
- Copy & print services
- Passport photos, renewals & expediting
- Return shipping services
- Signs and banners
- Direct mail services
- Saturday service
- Sunday service
- Self-serve Ship and Go kiosk
FedEx Office® Print & Ship Center at 5225 Wisconsin Ave NW, Washington DC
Printing a presentation? Shipping a gift? Need a new banner? At your local Washington, DC FedEx Office you can copy, print, pack and ship. We can even hold your FedEx delivery for convenient pickup when you’re ready.
Ship and track on the go
Want to track, redirect, and sign for packages? Create labels, get alerts, and set delivery holds? The FedEx® Mobile app does all that and more.
Self-service shipping in a snap
In a hurry? This location has an in-store Ship and Go kiosk. Use it to drop off prelabeled packages, print labels, scan QR codes, and print or email receipts. It's quick and easy.
Copy and print services
Upload your documents online and pick them up at FedEx Office on 5225 Wisconsin Ave NW or print to any of our 2,000 locations. We offer self-service color copying, high-volume digital printing, presentations and postcards, to name a few.
Packing & shipping services
Get your packing supplies and let our shipping experts help you ship with FedEx. Our professionals can even help you pack specialty items, like luggage or golf clubs, and ship them with FedEx Express or FedEx Ground to meet you at your destination.
Computer access & wi-fi
Rent a computer with internet access or get online with free AT&T Wi-Fi access at FedEx Office in Washington. Check email, browse the web, print copies or scan photos. All in one place.
Photo printing & passport services
FedEx Office Print & Ship Centers also offer a full range of photo printing services that can help you make the most of your photos. From photo posters and canvases to cards, invitations, photo printing, and passport photos, we've got it all.
Offers & other services
FedEx Office Online Notary with Notarize℠
Easy passport renewals
Not going to be home?
FedEx Office® Print & Ship Center at 5225 Wisconsin Ave NW
Track the status of your FedEx package
Recent store reviews
- Friday, June 9, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0So solutions focused on addressing a shipping problem I had. I will probably switch from UPS to FedEx based on the service.
- Friday, June 9, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Chuck is awesome to work with and makes the shipping experience a enjoyable one!
- Tuesday, June 6, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Great!
- Tuesday, June 6, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Giulia was amazing. She understood what I was trying to achieve and gave me great advice. Everything turned out beautifully.
- Tuesday, June 6, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0FedEx staff members here are consistently polite and helpful.
- Tuesday, June 6, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0I was very impressed with how organized and how warm the staff is to customers.
- Monday, June 5, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Chuck helped me when I was unable to print by myself he was kind patient and helpful
- Saturday, June 3, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Chuck was so helpful and made the experience easy
- Friday, June 2, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0I came to FedEx after having been to two Staples stores and this was going to be my last try. Giulia made eye contact with me seconds after I stepped into the store and I felt I was in good hands. She immediately got what I needed and my concerns about timing. She had experience and helped me make sure the banner would look good, advised on sizing, design and grommets. My original design wouldn't have printed well. FedEx was more expensive than Staples but the experience was night and day and well worth the price difference. I'd come back to FedEx for any printing needs, so long as Giulia is there. She was really very kind and professional and knowledgeable.
- Friday, June 2, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Personal assistance and recommendations. I had try other places and unsatisfied. Thank you Chuck. Fabulous!
- Friday, June 2, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Giulia was beyond helpful today! I brought in 12 framed paintings to be packed and shipped. She carefully selected the appropriate boxes. Even though the store was somewhat busy she remained relaxed but in charge. The credit card number from the person receiving the packages would not go through. She patiently tried three times before I contacted the person and got another card number. She then split the charge so that the smaller amounts would go through. Giulia was calm, efficient and friendly during the (almost) hour that she worked with me. I knew this was going to be a time consuming process, but Giulia made it much more enjoyable.
- Wednesday, May 31, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Terri was very professional and helpful and assisted me very well. She made my experience with the FedEx printing service extremely positive!
- Wednesday, May 31, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Excellent customer service
- Friday, May 26, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Giulana was absolutely incredible! She walked through the options with me, completed my request in about 15 minutes and was a complete joy to work with. She exemplifies the epitome of great customer service!
- Friday, May 26, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Awesome!!!
- Wednesday, May 24, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Chuck and the whole team were super helpful. Especially as I didn’t have a quick resolution. Would recommend this location and Chuck to anyone.
- Saturday, May 20, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Chuck was very skilled, helpful and responsive to my needs.
- Tuesday, May 16, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Chuck helped me with color prints for a presentation after they didn’t look good from the print and go printer. He is very knowledgeable and helpful!
- Saturday, May 13, 20231 out of 5Rating 1.0I mailed 2 packages today. The clerk was about to place the wrong label on the last envelope. I nicely said that the label was wrong and opened the env ed slope to show her. She rolled her eyes and placed the labels on the correct envelopes. The clerk dropped my package on the floor and refused to pick it up. Her attitude was very unprofessional as she stated it will go out. I live in the neighborhood and have used the office for years. This is the first time that I have been met with such unprofessionalism. I am concerned that the clerk will not mail out my package. I am writing this to document the clerk's actions and my concern that she will cause my package to not be delivered. Also, the Male clerk falsely claimed that the manager dies not work there on the weekend. I have had several brief conversations with her on several weekends. I no longer trust that the staff will handle my packages appropriately.
- Thursday, May 11, 20231 out of 5Rating 1.0There were two employees in the store, and a long, LONG line of customers. One employee just was not working on the counter at all. She seemed to be doing nothing - just walking around back behind the employee area. The other employee was slowly dealing with customers, but it was taking forever (so long that two customers even left the line and left the store). Please consider staffing more appropriately for weekday evenings, and let your employees know that customers should be a priority, especially when there is already a long wait!