- Get a shipping label
- Express drop off
- Ground drop off
- Hold Express package for pickup
- Hold Ground package for pickup
- Hold service offered on Saturday
- Packing services
- Packaging supplies
- International shipping
- QR code returns
- Copy & print services
- Passport photos, renewals & expediting
- Return shipping services
- Signs and banners
- Direct mail services
- Saturday service
- Sunday service
- Self-serve Ship and Go kiosk
FedEx Office® Print & Ship Center at 5225 Wisconsin Ave NW, Washington DC
Printing a presentation? Shipping a gift? Need a new banner? At your local Washington, DC FedEx Office you can copy, print, pack and ship. We can even hold your FedEx delivery for convenient pickup when you’re ready.
Ship and track on the go
Want to track, redirect, and sign for packages? Create labels, get alerts, and set delivery holds? The FedEx® Mobile app does all that and more.
Self-service shipping in a snap
In a hurry? This location has an in-store Ship and Go kiosk. Use it to drop off prelabeled packages, print labels, scan QR codes, and print or email receipts. It's quick and easy.
Copy and print services
Upload your documents online and pick them up at FedEx Office on 5225 Wisconsin Ave NW or print to any of our 2,000 locations. We offer self-service color copying, high-volume digital printing, presentations and postcards, to name a few.
Packing & shipping services
Get your packing supplies and let our shipping experts help you ship with FedEx. Our professionals can even help you pack specialty items, like luggage or golf clubs, and ship them with FedEx Express or FedEx Ground to meet you at your destination.
Computer access & wi-fi
Rent a computer with internet access or get online with free AT&T Wi-Fi access at FedEx Office in Washington. Check email, browse the web, print copies or scan photos. All in one place.
Photo printing & passport services
FedEx Office Print & Ship Centers also offer a full range of photo printing services that can help you make the most of your photos. From photo posters and canvases to cards, invitations, photo printing, and passport photos, we've got it all.
Offers & other services
FedEx Office Online Notary with Notarize℠
Easy passport renewals
Have a return?
FedEx Office® Print & Ship Center at 5225 Wisconsin Ave NW
Track the status of your FedEx package
- Monday, January 30, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Terri handled many customers calmly, the store was very busy and she managed each area with knowledge respect care kind.
- Monday, January 30, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Natori was helpful, engaging, and friendly. Job well done!
- Saturday, January 28, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Ms. Aisha helped me with my shipment and she was very kind and patient with me.
- Friday, January 27, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Wonderful service
- Friday, January 27, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Absolutely wonderful!
- Friday, January 27, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Excellent service
- Friday, January 27, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Natori was great and helpful.
- Friday, January 27, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Natori was so helpful with helping me send a fax.
- Friday, January 27, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0I always get great service at fedex Chevy Chase DC and I really like the staff
- Thursday, January 26, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Terri went above and beyond to help me with a printing and document need. She’s an angel.
- Wednesday, January 25, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Chuck was fantastic. I have used this location in the past and all my experiences have been A+, but Chuck went above and beyond. I knew what I needed for a final p try induct (20 different signs) but I had no idea HOW to create them. Chuck handled everything. He was patient, clear and printed 3 different colored proofs for me to choose from. This has been my best FedEx Office customer service experience ever!
- Wednesday, January 25, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0I had to ship a package to London and not being familiar with shipping I was assisted by a representative at the counter. She was extremely kind and professional. She helped me and assisted me for the whole shipping process. Unfortunately I don't have her name believing it was on the receipt, because she really deserves to receive my appreciation for the excellent and fantastic service she provided me with. Great job. I wish more people like her in this world. People like her are those who make a difference in the community. Thank you so very much!
- Friday, January 20, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0I had to miss a meeting bc of Covid and needed to send the materials to the team in NJ. Aisha was fantastic and helped me select the best shipping for my needs, she explained the costs of different options, and did a great job packing the objects which included non standard shapes. Aisha was patient and she made a stressful experience very positive.
- Wednesday, January 18, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0The folks at this location, especially Giulia, are helpful and efficient!
- Tuesday, January 17, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Chuck got the job done and was very pleasant
- Friday, January 13, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Very responsive and helpful!!
- Friday, January 13, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Guilia helped us beyond the call to duty! We’re very pleased.
- Wednesday, January 11, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Chuck was the epitome of what a great employee should strive to be. He listened to my request and kindly gave recommendations on how to best proceed to get a product I was happy with. I needed last minute prints for a presentation and he far exceeded my expectations. What might have been a laborious ordeal felt like a simple conversation with a friend. FedEx is lucky to have someone like Chuck assisting customers on a day to day basis.
- Tuesday, January 10, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Excellent service and topnotch professionalism
- Tuesday, January 10, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0For my line of work I often need specialty prints. Chuck is my local fedex rep and he goes above and beyond to take care of my needs, turns over projects quickly and is always a friendly face to see! Thank you Chuck for all of your hard work!