- Get a shipping label
- Express drop off
- Ground drop off
- Hold Express package for pickup
- Hold Ground package for pickup
- Hold service offered on Saturday
- Packing services
- Packaging supplies
- International shipping
- QR code returns
- Copy & print services
- Passport photos, renewals & expediting
- Return shipping services
- Signs and banners
- Direct mail services
- Saturday service
- Self-serve Ship and Go kiosk
FedEx Office® Print & Ship Center at 1812 Adams Mill Rd, Washington DC
Printing a presentation? Shipping a gift? Need a new banner? At your local Washington, DC FedEx Office you can copy, print, pack and ship. We can even hold your FedEx delivery for convenient pickup when you’re ready.
Ship and track on the go
Want to track, redirect, and sign for packages? Create labels, get alerts, and set delivery holds? The FedEx® Mobile app does all that and more.
Self-service shipping in a snap
In a hurry? This location has an in-store Ship and Go kiosk. Use it to drop off prelabeled packages, print labels, scan QR codes, and print or email receipts. It's quick and easy.
Copy and print services
Upload your documents online and pick them up at FedEx Office on 1812 Adams Mill Rd or print to any of our 2,000 locations. We offer self-service color copying, high-volume digital printing, presentations and postcards, to name a few.
Packing & shipping services
Get your packing supplies and let our shipping experts help you ship with FedEx. Our professionals can even help you pack specialty items, like luggage or golf clubs, and ship them with FedEx Express or FedEx Ground to meet you at your destination.
Computer access & wi-fi
Rent a computer with internet access or get online with free AT&T Wi-Fi access at FedEx Office in Washington. Check email, browse the web, print copies or scan photos. All in one place.
Photo printing & passport services
FedEx Office Print & Ship Centers also offer a full range of photo printing services that can help you make the most of your photos. From photo posters and canvases to cards, invitations, photo printing, and passport photos, we've got it all.
Offers & other services
FedEx Office Online Notary with Notarize℠
Easy passport renewals
Not going to be home?
FedEx Office® Print & Ship Center at 1812 Adams Mill Rd
Track the status of your FedEx package
- Wednesday, November 8, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0I had been to the Post Office near by that was completely out of supplies to be able to pack an item for mail. Very frustrating and unacceptable. I went to Fed Ex to simply get a shipping box but Brittany said that the item could easily be returned via FedEx. She was friendly, super professional and very helpful. Problem solved very quickly. If only all customer service were like that! Than you.
- Monday, November 6, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Brittany was incredibly helpful when I had a snag with a shipment. I see her often at this location and she is always efficient, polite and competent.
- Sunday, October 29, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Great job. I had a previous order that was cut very sloppily, but FedEx reimbursed me and all my subsequent orders have been handled with perfection. Thank you.
- Saturday, October 14, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Love the professionalism of the staff
- Wednesday, October 4, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Staff was kind and friendly
- Sunday, September 17, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Jennifer assisted me for something that was very important and being out of town and leaving shortly, I had very little time if a print job needed to be redone. Also, she took the trouble of clarifying if I could get a discount and I did - she went the extra mile. From order to pickup, it was seamless with Jennifer!
- Monday, August 28, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Best FedEx customer service versus any other FedEx stores I’ve used
- Saturday, August 26, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Pam was very friendly and helpful with getting my awkwardly sized package shipped. I really appreciated her help.
- Wednesday, August 23, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Pam is great
- Monday, August 21, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0I’m really satisfied with service and good attention from Danny. He is very helpful worker and has always treated me very kindly every time I have gone to the FedEx.
- Thursday, August 10, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Pam was just a delight. Very hard working, helpful and professional!!!
- Monday, August 7, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0This is the most convenient, speedy and best customer service location I had ever visited in the years I used FedEx.
- Wednesday, July 26, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0We have a wedding this weekend and Danny was super helpful in giving us advice on what type of card stock we needed for our place cards, poster and other signs. He got everything ready super fast and we realized we needed to order more. He got it ready and called 10 minutes before close to let us know. He and Pam waited for me to get there so I could pick it up. Helped save a lot of time with wedding stress.
- Saturday, July 22, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Jennifer was the only one manning the store and yet she had a smile on her face, attending to several customers at the same time and doing it amazingly efficiently - it was a sight to see. She was amazing.
- Monday, July 17, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Best FedEx customer service out of all my FedEx store visits
- Friday, July 7, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Pam and Danny were amazing
- Thursday, June 29, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Brittany is simply amazing! I have been using this location for various shipping and business needs for years and she is always so friendly and polite. I always look forward to seeing her whenever I have to visit FedEx.
- Tuesday, June 27, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Brittany was so helpful and efficient. I was in and out in under five minutes! She was friendly and knew immediately how to help me.
- Tuesday, June 27, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Amazing service, very helpful
- Monday, June 26, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Danny is an absolute gem! I came in stressed from a day of moving and my lack of packing preparation showed it, but Danny was there to help! He has such a kind demeanor and calming presence even with it being close to closing time and I’m sure mounting closing responsibilities. And to boot, Jennifer was there giving great teammate support. They seem like a great duo and I’m glad to have stopped in this evening.
*Get 30% off Poster Prints, Indoor & Outdoor banners, before taxes. Discount applies to orders placed in a FedEx Office store from 10/23/23 to 10/30/23. Exclusions and restrictions apply. See store associate for details. Offer valid at time of purchase only and may not be discounted or credited toward past or future purchases; discount cannot be used combination with custom-bid orders, other coupons, or account pricing. Does not apply to packing, shipping, rush, or delivery charges. No cash value. Does not apply to Business Printing Services such as FPM. Offer void where prohibited or restricted by law. Products, services, and hours may vary by location. © 2023 FedEx. All rights reserved.