- Get a shipping label
- Express drop off
- Ground drop off
- Hold Express package for pickup
- Hold Ground package for pickup
- Hold service offered on Saturday
- Packing services
- Packaging supplies
- International shipping
- QR code returns
- Copy & print services
- Passport photos, renewals & expediting
- Return shipping services
- Signs and banners
- Direct mail services
- Saturday service
- Self-serve Ship and Go kiosk
FedEx Office® Print & Ship Center at 1812 Adams Mill Rd, Washington DC
Printing a presentation? Shipping a gift? Need a new banner? At your local Washington, DC FedEx Office you can copy, print, pack and ship. We can even hold your FedEx delivery for convenient pickup when you’re ready.
Ship and track on the go
Want to track, redirect, and sign for packages? Create labels, get alerts, and set delivery holds? The FedEx® Mobile app does all that and more.
Self-service shipping in a snap
In a hurry? This location has an in-store Ship and Go kiosk. Use it to drop off prelabeled packages, print labels, scan QR codes, and print or email receipts. It's quick and easy.
Copy and print services
Upload your documents online and pick them up at FedEx Office on 1812 Adams Mill Rd or print to any of our 2,000 locations. We offer self-service color copying, high-volume digital printing, presentations and postcards, to name a few.
Packing & shipping services
Get your packing supplies and let our shipping experts help you ship with FedEx. Our professionals can even help you pack specialty items, like luggage or golf clubs, and ship them with FedEx Express or FedEx Ground to meet you at your destination.
Computer access & wi-fi
Rent a computer with internet access or get online with free AT&T Wi-Fi access at FedEx Office in Washington. Check email, browse the web, print copies or scan photos. All in one place.
Photo printing & passport services
FedEx Office Print & Ship Centers also offer a full range of photo printing services that can help you make the most of your photos. From photo posters and canvases to cards, invitations, photo printing, and passport photos, we've got it all.
Offers & other services
FedEx Office Online Notary with Notarize℠
Easy passport renewals
Have a return?
FedEx Office® Print & Ship Center at 1812 Adams Mill Rd
Track the status of your FedEx package
- Thursday, February 2, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Martinique was amazing! Super helpful and went above and beyond to find the sticker paper for me even though she wasn’t sure if they carried it or not
- Thursday, February 2, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Service is friendly, professional and prompt
- Tuesday, January 31, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Fast
- Monday, January 30, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0DaShaun was very helpful and a lovely person. He solved my issues.
- Thursday, January 26, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0I enjoy my visit today at the fedex I printed all my documents Brittany assisted me well
- Thursday, January 26, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0I’m there almost everyday ,they are a couple of ladies there all of them very helpful always with a smile
- Thursday, January 19, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0My visit as always was excellent! Lauryn and Brittany have both helped me whenever I’ve been “in a fix!” I walk out feeling much better than when I came in. Many thanks to the entire team!
- Wednesday, January 18, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Fast
- Wednesday, January 18, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Amazing
- Thursday, January 12, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0I needed a lot of help & Lauryn and Deshaun were very knowledgeable & made it easy
- Monday, January 9, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Very prompt, professional and friendly service
- Friday, January 6, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Lauryn Was extremely helpful and courteous as always.
- Wednesday, January 4, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Came for open house flyers and Jonothan was beyond amazing. Professional , attentive, knowledgeable and very quick. Was even training and still exceeded my expectations. Impressive!
- Tuesday, January 3, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0My visit was a Pleasant one Brittany was Very polite and Very Helpful made my day
- Tuesday, December 27, 20225 out of 5Rating 5.0Superb experience. Great service. Good people.
- Friday, December 23, 20225 out of 5Rating 5.0Professional, knowledgable and friendly service
- Thursday, December 22, 20225 out of 5Rating 5.0I went to order the invitations online for in-store pickup. However, while it said online this was an option, when I went to check out, shipping was the only option. I needed the invitations printed by early afternoon that day. Martinique was incredibly helpful and printed despite the order going to a shop in TX. She helped me as a business owner fulfill my orders to my customers. She was above and beyond helpful and invaluable to my business. The order (2010194279353334) should be allocated to this store and Martinique. I hope this happens.
- Wednesday, December 21, 20224 out of 5Rating 4.0Staffer was very helpful! I printed and faxed a document. However, I later learned that the recipient found the document to be too blurry to read. So the whole experience was a waste of time
- Tuesday, December 20, 20225 out of 5Rating 5.0Warm, friendly very helpful/professional.
- Tuesday, December 20, 20225 out of 5Rating 5.0Pam is very customer service friendly. She stayed with me to see if I needed further assistance (and I did), she took over completed my job and printed my receipt a(which she later explained it would clear my print job, Sigh of relief. She has a beautiful welcoming spirit. P.S. tell her I said, thanks for helping an old women😂😂.