FedEx Office Print & Ship Center 4.5Rating 4.560 reviews
- Get a shipping label
- Express drop off
- Ground drop off
- Hold Express package for pickup
- Hold Ground package for pickup
- Hold service offered on Saturday
- Packing services
- Packaging supplies
- International shipping
- QR code returns
- Copy & print services
- Passport photos, renewals & expediting
- Return shipping services
- Signs and banners
- Direct mail services
- Saturday service
- Sunday service
- Self-serve Ship and Go kiosk
FedEx Office® Print & Ship Center at 3822 W Newberry Rd, Gainesville FL
Printing a presentation? Shipping a gift? Need a new banner? At your local Gainesville, FL FedEx Office you can copy, print, pack and ship. We can even hold your FedEx delivery for convenient pickup when you’re ready.
Ship and track on the go
Want to track, redirect, and sign for packages? Create labels, get alerts, and set delivery holds? The FedEx® Mobile app does all that and more.
Self-service shipping in a snap
In a hurry? This location has an in-store Ship and Go kiosk. Use it to drop off prelabeled packages, print labels, scan QR codes, and print or email receipts. It's quick and easy.
Copy and print services
Upload your documents online and pick them up at FedEx Office on 3822 W Newberry Rd or print to any of our 2,000 locations. We offer self-service color copying, high-volume digital printing, presentations and postcards, to name a few.
Packing & shipping services
Get your packing supplies and let our shipping experts help you ship with FedEx. Our professionals can even help you pack specialty items, like luggage or golf clubs, and ship them with FedEx Express or FedEx Ground to meet you at your destination.
Computer access & wi-fi
Rent a computer with internet access or get online with free AT&T Wi-Fi access at FedEx Office in Gainesville. Check email, browse the web, print copies or scan photos. All in one place.
Photo printing & passport services
FedEx Office Print & Ship Centers also offer a full range of photo printing services that can help you make the most of your photos. From photo posters and canvases to cards, invitations, photo printing, and passport photos, we've got it all.
Offers & other services
FedEx Office Online Notary with Notarize℠
Easy passport renewals
Not going to be home?
FedEx Office® Print & Ship Center at 3822 W Newberry Rd
Track the status of your FedEx package
Recent store reviews
- Wednesday, March 15, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Courteous friendly staff. Fast turnaround
- Sunday, March 12, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0It was mt first visit and the assistance was great and very helpful.
- Friday, March 10, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Always high quality service and printing with this team. I get great feedback from our event participants on the quality of the booklets.
- Friday, February 17, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0I was honestly dreading doing a return shipment but as soon as I walked in Jim was very helpful. He helped me pick the best price, packaging, and got me a label in no time. He was great at customer service and made the trip an absolute breeze.
- Monday, February 6, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0It was a really good experience. Staff was pleasant and helpful.
- Thursday, February 2, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Both gentlemen not only helped me carry in the items I was going to ship, but carefully, and patiently helped me through the process.
- Sunday, January 29, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Jim the store manager immediately greeted me to ask what I needed. He was helpful and I appreciated the service he provided. Quick, efficient, and courteous. Jim took care of me and sent me off with a well wishing to have a good day.
- Monday, January 16, 20231 out of 5Rating 1.0Poor customer service with the experience staff. Copy machine malfunction and jammed 2-3 copies. Requested assistance for the staff. One simple question she got all upset and offer me one dollar for the jammed copies when question about the total
- Thursday, January 12, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0I ran into Fed Ex in a frenzy to quickly print something! Kathy patiently helped me and was so kind!
- Monday, January 9, 20231 out of 5Rating 1.0I paid $189.58 to ship a calendar to the czech republic. At the time, in the store, I was not asked to provide an email address or phone number for the recipient. The package arrived in Europe, and Fed Ex in Europe refused to deliver it because it had no email address or phone number for the recipient (which I had not been prompted to, or given the opportunity to, provide). The package was then shipped back to the US where it was delivered to an address that isn't mine. I also did not provide this address. It is an address I have not lived at for several years and can only assume they default chose whatever address popped up in the system for my name. That was about a week of phone calls, but I finally have my package back. I have called several times, and have been hung up on after being told that no refunds would be provided for packages shipped ON THE SPECIFIC DATE that I shipped my package. I was not informed of this at the time, as there is no way I would have paid nearly $200 to send a calendar without any guarantee or accountability for delivery on Fed Ex's part. I am requesting a full refund, and frankly at this point an apology. I have spent weeks on the phone and on the internet trying to resolve this and trouble shoot it, and it's been a total nightmare. I regularly use Fed Ex to ship samples and supplies to and from Africa and Europe through my research lab and non-profit organization, and I guarantee that making me an enemy will lose Fed Ex much more than the $189 I am apparently not entitled to because of internal date policies I was not informed of at the time that Fed Ex staff also failed to collect the information necessary to successfully ship the package.
- Wednesday, December 28, 20225 out of 5Rating 5.0Jim really helped me figure out a complicated situation. He was so kind and helpful even in the rain! The world needs more people like him!
- Thursday, December 22, 20225 out of 5Rating 5.0Ordered online with specific, detailed instructions and project was printed to perfection and ready as requested. Done in short notice with no problem. Love that Fedex Team.
- Wednesday, December 14, 20225 out of 5Rating 5.0Tim was very helpful in getting the job done quickly & efficiently. He is very friendly / personable & amazingly remembered me & our business from prior visits (we are not based locally but have used this store before). He made it very easy to do business with FedEx & is a real asset to your firm.
- Tuesday, December 13, 20225 out of 5Rating 5.0From the moment I walked in, I was pleasantly greeted and acknowledged. Tim was not only knowledgeable, he was appreciate and excited to assist. Tim is the type of employee you never let go of.
- Wednesday, December 7, 20225 out of 5Rating 5.0Appreciated the guidance on phone and then very happy with quality of print job.
- Tuesday, December 6, 20225 out of 5Rating 5.0I admit I went in to store 1539 with a wee bit of attitude due to my own mistake but Jim took fantastic care of me, resolved my issues with complete professionalism and prompt service. I left more than satisfied with a better product than I was hoping for. Jim, an 18 year veteran with FedEx (I know because I asked him due to his unbelievable ability to handle not just me but many others) showed his years of experience with multitasking in order to help as many as possible. He was a joy to watch work as my order printed. Super product provided super quickly by a super(ior) employee. THANK YOU for employing a phenomenally efficient FEDEX employee. He and the service were an 11 out of 10!
- Tuesday, December 6, 20225 out of 5Rating 5.0Jim has always got me in and out so quickly as well as remembering my name!
- Sunday, December 4, 20222 out of 5Rating 2.0I went to ship a package and a new member (Thelma) asked for an account #. I do not have one and she said I had to have one to ship. My wife frequently uses this location and I asked if they could check if she has an account, but was told no. I turned away to text my wife to see if she had an account. Thelma walked over to another member (Kathy) and said I didn’t have an account and Kathy said without an account I couldn’t ship. In the few instances I have had to ship Kathy has never been helpful. She never appears to enjoy her job and acts put upon to help customers. I stood in the lobby for a minute waiting for my wife to reply to my text until Ricky stepped up to ask if he could help. I told him the situation and he said I could ship if paying personally. He helped ship my package efficiently. I’m not sure why Kathy failed to help a new member and it took another member coming forward to resolve the issue. If I ever have to use this location again if Kathy is working I’ll find another service.
- Wednesday, November 30, 20225 out of 5Rating 5.0new kiosk will be helpful during busy periods for the holiday so I don't have to wait on a staff member for receipt
- Monday, November 21, 20225 out of 5Rating 5.0Tim has wonderful costumer service, he gets the job done well every time. My project requires some customization and he rises to the challenge with a smile.