FedEx Office Print & Ship Center 4.9Rating 4.9267 reviews
- Get a shipping label
- Express drop off
- Ground drop off
- Hold Express package for pickup
- Hold Ground package for pickup
- Hold service offered on Saturday
- Packing services
- Packaging supplies
- International shipping
- QR code returns
- Copy & print services
- Passport photos, renewals & expediting
- Return shipping services
- Signs and banners
- Direct mail services
- Saturday service
- Sunday service
- Self-serve Ship and Go kiosk
FedEx Office® Print & Ship Center at 126 Perimeter Center W, Atlanta GA
Printing a presentation? Shipping a gift? Need a new banner? At your local Atlanta, GA FedEx Office you can copy, print, pack and ship. We can even hold your FedEx delivery for convenient pickup when you’re ready.
Ship and track on the go
Want to track, redirect, and sign for packages? Create labels, get alerts, and set delivery holds? The FedEx® Mobile app does all that and more.
Self-service shipping in a snap
In a hurry? This location has an in-store Ship and Go kiosk. Use it to drop off prelabeled packages, print labels, scan QR codes, and print or email receipts. It's quick and easy.
Copy and print services
Upload your documents online and pick them up at FedEx Office on 126 Perimeter Center W or print to any of our 2,000 locations. We offer self-service color copying, high-volume digital printing, presentations and postcards, to name a few.
Packing & shipping services
Get your packing supplies and let our shipping experts help you ship with FedEx. Our professionals can even help you pack specialty items, like luggage or golf clubs, and ship them with FedEx Express or FedEx Ground to meet you at your destination.
Computer access & wi-fi
Rent a computer with internet access or get online with free AT&T Wi-Fi access at FedEx Office in Atlanta. Check email, browse the web, print copies or scan photos. All in one place.
Photo printing & passport services
FedEx Office Print & Ship Centers also offer a full range of photo printing services that can help you make the most of your photos. From photo posters and canvases to cards, invitations, photo printing, and passport photos, we've got it all.
Offers & other services
FedEx Office Online Notary with Notarize℠
Easy passport renewals
Not going to be home?
FedEx Office® Print & Ship Center at 126 Perimeter Center W
Track the status of your FedEx package
Retail Customer Service Associate
Retail Customer Service Associate
Recent store reviews
- Thursday, March 23, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Extremely pleased with this experience. Walked in and Latasha immediately helped me. Answered all my questions, explained the available options, and took care of me by suggesting the appropriate paperweight. Highly happy with the time - it was expeditious. In & out - with what I needed in less than 15 min.
- Thursday, March 23, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Latasha was great. She was very helpful and very kind.
- Wednesday, March 22, 20231 out of 5Rating 1.0Nothing more needs to be said, you are welcome to call me though!
- Wednesday, March 22, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Latasha was so helpful. Really saved the day.
- Monday, March 20, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0He gave me optional choices to give better delivery
- Friday, March 17, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0It was a great experience. Marcus was so helpful. So many times he could have just given up on helping me but he was patient and helped me get the job done.
- Thursday, March 16, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0I had a complex self-print job. Jean was extremely helpful in getting the job set up and then setting up the file for binding. His gracious and helpful attitude was appreciated!
- Thursday, March 16, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0LaTasha is an amazing employee and asset to FedEx. Give her a big raise now!
- Saturday, March 11, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0My husband and I need to have passport pictures taken and I needed to apply for a passport renewal. Our good fortune was to have Latasha help us. She was very professional and we cannot say enough about how pleased we were with the experience.
- Friday, March 10, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0It was great
- Friday, March 10, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Latasha was very kind and helpful! I wasn’t sure how to send the items I had and she made it so easy!
- Wednesday, March 8, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0My coworker and I finished a trade show in time to make it to the fed ex right before closing. At the end of the day both Jean and his coworker, her name escapes me, were super pleasant and helpful. We had a lot of packages and Jean was amazing patient with us. It was a pleasure interacting with them both!
- Tuesday, March 7, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0LaTasha customer service exceeded my expectations. Thank you FedEx for always delivering!
- Monday, March 6, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Latasha went above and beyond- she was friendly, knowledgeable, patient, and professional. Great team member!
- Sunday, March 5, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Latasha and Jean have become an extended part of my Talent & Development team at my company. I have called on their expertise and thought leadership to help me navigate the multiple printing options available to me for my different jobs: training materials, marketing materials, posters. When working with them, I know I can confidently take the printing item off my "worry" list and focus my attention on other pending work.
- Sunday, March 5, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Great customer service as always! Thank you 😊
- Saturday, March 4, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Jean and his team went ABOVE AND BEYOND to ensure I had a good experience. Amazing job!!
- Thursday, March 2, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0I feel that with Kimberly’s assistance she was able to help me secure the career of my lifetime. My success will be partially owed to her. Thank you
- Thursday, March 2, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Matt went above and beyond. We needed some large format prints in a hurry. At another FedEx location, according to the machine error message, the machine was loaded with the wrong paper size. When I asked the attendant for help, he said the machine was down and that was that. At Matt's FedEx (which had a cleaner, brighter feel) Matt put in extra time and effort, getting the thumb-drive-saved-files to load, slicing the paper rolls needed and loading the sheet, ensuring the files printed well, and even stayed after-hours with a cheerful attitude and positive spirit to ensure the job got done. Exemplary. Very, Very good guy to have on the team. Energetic -not lazy, sets a great example.
- Wednesday, March 1, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Latasha helped me without making me feel incompetent. She really went above and beyond!