FedEx Office Print & Ship Center 4.6Rating 4.686 reviews
- Get a shipping label
- Express drop off
- Ground drop off
- Hold Express package for pickup
- Hold Ground package for pickup
- Hold service offered on Saturday
- Packing services
- Packaging supplies
- International shipping
- QR code returns
- Copy & print services
- Passport photos, renewals & expediting
- Return shipping services
- Signs and banners
- Direct mail services
- Saturday service
- Sunday service
- Self-serve Ship and Go kiosk
FedEx Office® Print & Ship Center at 262 Robert C Daniel Jr Pkwy, Augusta GA
Printing a presentation? Shipping a gift? Need a new banner? At your local Augusta, GA FedEx Office you can copy, print, pack and ship. We can even hold your FedEx delivery for convenient pickup when you’re ready.
Ship and track on the go
Want to track, redirect, and sign for packages? Create labels, get alerts, and set delivery holds? The FedEx® Mobile app does all that and more.
Self-service shipping in a snap
In a hurry? This location has an in-store Ship and Go kiosk. Use it to drop off prelabeled packages, print labels, scan QR codes, and print or email receipts. It's quick and easy.
Copy and print services
Upload your documents online and pick them up at FedEx Office on 262 Robert C Daniel Jr Pkwy or print to any of our 2,000 locations. We offer self-service color copying, high-volume digital printing, presentations and postcards, to name a few.
Packing & shipping services
Get your packing supplies and let our shipping experts help you ship with FedEx. Our professionals can even help you pack specialty items, like luggage or golf clubs, and ship them with FedEx Express or FedEx Ground to meet you at your destination.
Computer access & wi-fi
Rent a computer with internet access or get online with free AT&T Wi-Fi access at FedEx Office in Augusta. Check email, browse the web, print copies or scan photos. All in one place.
Photo printing & passport services
FedEx Office Print & Ship Centers also offer a full range of photo printing services that can help you make the most of your photos. From photo posters and canvases to cards, invitations, photo printing, and passport photos, we've got it all.
Offers & other services
FedEx Office Online Notary with Notarize℠
Easy passport renewals
Not going to be home?
FedEx Office® Print & Ship Center at 262 Robert C Daniel Jr Pkwy
Track the status of your FedEx package
Recent store reviews
- Friday, June 2, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Clerk was professional, knowledgeable, friendly and thorough.
- Wednesday, May 31, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Janet was very professional and extremely helpful
- Wednesday, May 31, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Overall excellent.
- Wednesday, May 31, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Jayson was quick and friendly
- Sunday, May 28, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Jenae was so helpful she got right to the point and did my order the right way
- Wednesday, May 10, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Iscanned in some scrapbook pages. They came out very well. Elizabeth was very helpful throughout the entire process. She guided me and gave me good suggestions.
- Thursday, May 4, 20234 out of 5Rating 4.0It was very good
- Wednesday, May 3, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Very good experience
- Monday, April 10, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Lamonte is great
- Wednesday, April 5, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Great Customer Service
- Monday, April 3, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Bianca has helped me many times in the past. She is ALWAYS polite, professional, answers questions thoroughly and assists whenever I need help. It’s a pleasure to have her help me when I visit this location; which is often. Great customer service!!!
- Monday, March 27, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Jeane is the best. The way she handles being a manager and helping customers. And holding down the store front is amazing. She was trained well. Great job on hiring her.
- Monday, March 27, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Jeane always rescues me. She’s such a pleasure to work with.
- Friday, March 24, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Young lady is going places. Very kind and helpful. Keep her on the team but in a higher position. She deserves her own team to run.
- Wednesday, March 22, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Michael is very professional.
- Wednesday, March 22, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Elizabeth was efficient and was knowledgeable about my shipping questions
- Tuesday, March 21, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Elizabeth is a rock star. She helped me out of a jam when my printed materials didn't arrive and she got them printed in time for me to make the trade show today!
- Thursday, March 16, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0I went to the store off wheeler rd. Great service
- Wednesday, March 15, 20234 out of 5Rating 4.0Team members were helpful. I was a little surprised at the cost for what I thought to be a relatively small print job. Quality was good though & saved me from trying to piece together 8-1/2 x 11 sheets from my home printer.
- Monday, March 6, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Elizabeth was professional, courteous and very helpful!