- Get a shipping label
- Express drop off
- Ground drop off
- Hold Express package for pickup
- Hold Ground package for pickup
- Hold service offered on Saturday
- Packing services
- Packaging supplies
- International shipping
- QR code returns
- Copy & print services
- Passport photos, renewals & expediting
- Return shipping services
- Signs and banners
- Direct mail services
- Saturday service
- Sunday service
- Self-serve Ship and Go kiosk
FedEx Office® Print & Ship Center at 7929 Abercorn St, Savannah GA
Printing a presentation? Shipping a gift? Need a new banner? At your local Savannah, GA FedEx Office you can copy, print, pack and ship. We can even hold your FedEx delivery for convenient pickup when you’re ready.
Ship and track on the go
Want to track, redirect, and sign for packages? Create labels, get alerts, and set delivery holds? The FedEx® Mobile app does all that and more.
Self-service shipping in a snap
In a hurry? This location has an in-store Ship and Go kiosk. Use it to drop off prelabeled packages, print labels, scan QR codes, and print or email receipts. It's quick and easy.
Copy and print services
Upload your documents online and pick them up at FedEx Office on 7929 Abercorn St or print to any of our 2,000 locations. We offer self-service color copying, high-volume digital printing, presentations and postcards, to name a few.
Packing & shipping services
Get your packing supplies and let our shipping experts help you ship with FedEx. Our professionals can even help you pack specialty items, like luggage or golf clubs, and ship them with FedEx Express or FedEx Ground to meet you at your destination.
Computer access & wi-fi
Rent a computer with internet access or get online with free AT&T Wi-Fi access at FedEx Office in Savannah. Check email, browse the web, print copies or scan photos. All in one place.
Photo printing & passport services
FedEx Office Print & Ship Centers also offer a full range of photo printing services that can help you make the most of your photos. From photo posters and canvases to cards, invitations, photo printing, and passport photos, we've got it all.
Offers & other services
FedEx Office Online Notary with Notarize℠
Easy passport renewals
Not going to be home?
FedEx Office® Print & Ship Center at 7929 Abercorn St
Track the status of your FedEx package
- Wednesday, September 20, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0I love visiting this store, the staff is helpful and friendly and they help to take care of my shipping needs quickly.
- Wednesday, September 20, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Mya was a huge help and very patient and pleasant
- Tuesday, September 19, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Christian was so pleasant and helpful. He went above and beyond to provide answers to our questions as well as provide multiple solutions and options to concerns we had about printing products.
- Sunday, September 17, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0The employee christian as well as the other team member i didnt catch his name made the whole process extremly easy and on a sunday at that couldnt be happier with their customer service
- Friday, September 15, 20234 out of 5Rating 4.0It in a good location, thanks
- Thursday, September 14, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Very nice
- Wednesday, September 13, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Albert was very patience and courteous. I had over 9 packages for my employer that needed to be process. Albert even multi-tasked between customers and process my order without missing a beat.
- Sunday, September 10, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0I am a 75 year old lady and needed to return a rug to Wayfair. Micah immediately went to my vehicle and got the rug. He then helped me thru the entire process while multi tasking helping other customers. He was a joy to work with today.
- Sunday, September 10, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Micah greeted me and showed me how to use the self service printers. Walked me through the steps. Then assisted me in packing a baseball that I sold online. He was a true Angel.
- Saturday, September 9, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Great customer service!
- Wednesday, September 6, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Lady was most helpful. This was my first experience and she took the time to explain what I needed and that took worries off my mind.
- Wednesday, August 30, 20232 out of 5Rating 2.0I felt like the employees weren't very efficient and didn't really want to help me.
- Tuesday, August 29, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Awesome
- Sunday, August 27, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Albert was very helpful
- Friday, August 25, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Holly, Miracle, and the rest of the staff make things easy for me. That’s a HUGE help!
- Wednesday, August 23, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Albert was very friendly and helpful
- Wednesday, August 23, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Albert is always courteous, professional, helpful and efficient. I often find myself opposite Albert, among others at this FedEx Office location and he consistently makes my experience there easy and pleasant.
- Wednesday, August 23, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0I pulled up with a car full of random items to ship for my company. I was greeted and helped within 1 minute. Johnathan came out to my car, measured the items, and had it all packed and ready within 10 minutes. Amazing service.
- Wednesday, August 16, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Miracle is always the best! A+ Ensures that all of my orders arrive on time and just a pure pleasure to work with. Thank you so so much!
- Wednesday, August 16, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Good