- Get a shipping label
- Express drop off
- Ground drop off
- Hold Express package for pickup
- Hold Ground package for pickup
- Hold service offered on Saturday
- Packing services
- Packaging supplies
- International shipping
- QR code returns
- Copy & print services
- Passport photos, renewals & expediting
- Return shipping services
- Signs and banners
- Direct mail services
- Saturday service
- Sunday service
- Self-serve Ship and Go kiosk
FedEx Office® Print & Ship Center at 7929 Abercorn St, Savannah GA
Printing a presentation? Shipping a gift? Need a new banner? At your local Savannah, GA FedEx Office you can copy, print, pack and ship. We can even hold your FedEx delivery for convenient pickup when you’re ready.
Ship and track on the go
Want to track, redirect, and sign for packages? Create labels, get alerts, and set delivery holds? The FedEx® Mobile app does all that and more.
Self-service shipping in a snap
In a hurry? This location has an in-store Ship and Go kiosk. Use it to drop off prelabeled packages, print labels, scan QR codes, and print or email receipts. It's quick and easy.
Copy and print services
Upload your documents online and pick them up at FedEx Office on 7929 Abercorn St or print to any of our 2,000 locations. We offer self-service color copying, high-volume digital printing, presentations and postcards, to name a few.
Packing & shipping services
Get your packing supplies and let our shipping experts help you ship with FedEx. Our professionals can even help you pack specialty items, like luggage or golf clubs, and ship them with FedEx Express or FedEx Ground to meet you at your destination.
Computer access & wi-fi
Rent a computer with internet access or get online with free AT&T Wi-Fi access at FedEx Office in Savannah. Check email, browse the web, print copies or scan photos. All in one place.
Photo printing & passport services
FedEx Office Print & Ship Centers also offer a full range of photo printing services that can help you make the most of your photos. From photo posters and canvases to cards, invitations, photo printing, and passport photos, we've got it all.
Offers & other services
Get up to $30 OFF your print order*
FedEx Office Online Notary with Notarize℠
Easy passport renewals
Not going to be home?
FedEx Office® Print & Ship Center at 7929 Abercorn St
Track the status of your FedEx package
- Thursday, December 7, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0I came in very upset over a printing job and Holly was able to make everything right immediately. She was very understanding and had great customer service skills. I can not say enough positive things about Holly.
- Monday, December 4, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Maya was so upbeat and friendly! She was knowledgable, and welcoming. She really made the whole visit smooth and enjoyable.
- Tuesday, November 28, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0the location layout, and the friendly and professional service provided by Albert
- Tuesday, November 28, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Albert was very helpful and even took care of the squishy box so the gift was not damaged. He was very professional and easy to speak with and made my day!
- Monday, November 27, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Attendant was very helpful and knowledgeable, careful of my picture and efficient .
- Sunday, November 26, 20232 out of 5Rating 2.0Short staffed. Timing on machine cut off prior to stopping to prepare next copy. At least happy with color copies, having left Staples because of poor quality. Was told it would be a week to print a small job -but was accommodated before I left w/ my self service and the 30 sheet run they did for ne.
- Sunday, November 26, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Very nice employee- the man - I do not know his name gave me an envelope for my signs - the lady Christan helped me check out -they both deserve a raise and a promotion.
- Sunday, November 26, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0We had trouble getting it sent in one PDF. Maya and Christian were also very helpful. This is my third visit to this location. Every team member has always been kind, welcoming and helpful.
- Thursday, November 23, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Albert was very helpful and did not rush me. He helped lift my package and give me price estimate for additional packages. Very kind.
- Wednesday, November 22, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Always polite, well-informed on products and services, helpful, and competent to do the work.
- Wednesday, November 22, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0I've had to visit this location more frequently lately. The employees who work in this store have greeted me every time and asked if I needed assistance. On two occasions.I was surprised by these gestures. Though I believe this is how service should work. I had another positive experience with my visit yesterday. Much appreciation to those who work at this location.
- Tuesday, November 21, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Very helpful
- Tuesday, November 21, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Albert was very friendly and fast.
- Tuesday, November 21, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Albert is very friendly, professional and efficient. He didn’t waste our time with silly chit chat but also made us feel welcome. That was greatly appreciated. We had an Apple Trade-in. Albert was familiar with the process, knew exactly what to do, and also seemed to have the answers to his co-workers questions while he quickly processed our transaction. Cheers to Albert!
- Saturday, November 18, 20232 out of 5Rating 2.0Very helpful
- Saturday, November 18, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Maya was beyond helpful. I was a little nervous about mailing some very heavy items. She was kind and beyond willing and happy to help me.
- Saturday, November 18, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Albert was extremely knowledgeable and helpful.
- Friday, November 17, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Albert was very informative, polite, and helpful.
- Thursday, November 16, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Mika is a great employee, I recognized him from when he was working downtown for a few years ago. Excellent customer service, very knowledgeable.
- Tuesday, November 14, 20234 out of 5Rating 4.0Great product! Order was supposed to be ready at 12PM - wasn't ready when I stopped in around 1PM. Team member later called to inform me it was ready and I returned to pick up.
*Get $10 off print order of $50 or more, before taxes, using promo code TIE411. Get $20 off print order of $100 or more, before taxes, using promo code TIE241. Get $30 off print order of $150 or more, before taxes, using promo code TIE341. Discount applies to orders placed in a FedEx Office store or through FedEx Office® Print Online from 12/4/2023 to 12/11/23. Exclusions and restrictions apply. See store associate for details. Offer valid at time of purchase only and may not be discounted or credited toward past or future purchases; discount cannot be used in combination with custom-bid orders, other coupons, or account pricing. Discount not valid on the following products and services: finishing-only orders; digital, passport or mounted photo; self-service print, fax, scan, or shred; products provided by third party sites not hosted by FedEx Office. Does not apply to packing, shipping, rush, or delivery charges. Does not apply to retail products. No cash value. Offer void where prohibited or restricted by law. Products, services, and hours may vary by location. TM use promo SKU 40269 for Business Printing Services such as FPM. © 2023 FedEx. All rights reserved.