- Get a shipping label
- Express shipping
- Ground shipping
- Hold Express package for pickup
- Hold Ground package for pickup
- Hold service offered on Saturday
- Packing services
- Packaging supplies
- International shipping
- QR code returns
- Copy & print services
- Passport photos, renewals & expediting
- Return shipping services
- Signs and banners
- Direct mail services
- Saturday service
- Sunday service
- Self-serve Ship and Go kiosk
FedEx Office® Print & Ship Center at 7929 Abercorn St, Savannah GA
Printing a presentation? Shipping a gift? Need a new banner? At your local Savannah, GA FedEx Office you can copy, print, pack and ship. We can even hold your FedEx delivery for convenient pickup when you’re ready.
We're ready to help this holiday
Whether you're sending or receiving, do it with confidence this season with tracking and managing options plus picture proof of delivery.
Copy and print services
Upload your documents online and pick them up at FedEx Office on 7929 Abercorn St or print to any of our 2,000 locations. We offer self-service color copying, high-volume digital printing, presentations and postcards, to name a few.
Packing & shipping services
Get your packing supplies and let our shipping experts help you ship with FedEx. Our professionals can even help you pack specialty items, like luggage or golf clubs, and ship them with FedEx Express or FedEx Ground to meet you at your destination.
Computer access & wi-fi
Rent a computer with internet access or get online with free AT&T Wi-Fi access at FedEx Office in Savannah. Check email, browse the web, print copies or scan photos. All in one place.
Photo printing & passport services
FedEx Office Print & Ship Centers also offer a full range of photo printing services that can help you make the most of your photos. From photo posters and canvases to cards, invitations, photo printing, and passport photos, we've got it all.
Offers & other services
FedEx Office Online Notary with Notarize℠
Easy passport renewals
Have a return?
FedEx Office® Print & Ship Center at 7929 Abercorn St
Track the status of your FedEx package
- Wednesday, November 23, 20225 out of 5Rating 5.0The entire staff was absolutely helpful. I am for certain thankful for them all as I was in the store printing programs for my wedding.
- Wednesday, November 23, 20225 out of 5Rating 5.0I have no comments on this experience, but we are supposed to have pick up and the ground FedEx Driver does not come to see us. We even pay for FedEx 100676931 and NO ONE COMES when I print labels. I cannot get anyone on the phone to assist either. I am not happy with the ground service driver.
- Tuesday, November 22, 20225 out of 5Rating 5.0very Thankful for Christian's help
- Tuesday, November 22, 20225 out of 5Rating 5.0Highly satisfied and I was very THANKFUL for Christian- he was awesome!
- Sunday, November 20, 20225 out of 5Rating 5.0My experience at FedEx Office was great. Miracle was very courteous and engaging. There was an issue with my original print order. I’m thankful that Miracle was able to make the correction in enough time for my event!
- Monday, November 14, 20225 out of 5Rating 5.0Everything was great!
- Monday, November 14, 20225 out of 5Rating 5.0Miracle is awesome, hard working, and HILARIOUS. She made our multi package experience a delight. 10/10 would recommend.
- Monday, November 14, 20225 out of 5Rating 5.0Miracle was professional and friendly
- Monday, November 14, 20225 out of 5Rating 5.0Answers are in survey questions.
- Friday, November 11, 20225 out of 5Rating 5.0Sarah was very friendly and helpful, as well.
- Friday, November 11, 20225 out of 5Rating 5.0Very professional customer service
- Wednesday, November 9, 20225 out of 5Rating 5.0Christian was a charismatic and friendly attendant! He had my order ready early and packed, and was very knowledgeable.
- Wednesday, November 9, 20225 out of 5Rating 5.0When I visited the store, Christian was the only employee in the front. Despite the line being very long, Christian was calm, efficient, friendly, and professional. He did a great job!
- Tuesday, November 8, 20225 out of 5Rating 5.0After a miserable experience at Staples - this was a relief as well as what I needed done. Timely & professional.
- Sunday, November 6, 20225 out of 5Rating 5.0Five stars all across the board. I travel from Atlanta to Savannah for an event scheduled for the following day. Team members Sarah and Albert were both very helpful and eager to assist me in my dire need for program banners, pop up banners, and other printed materials.
- Sunday, November 6, 20225 out of 5Rating 5.0They always take great care of me and do an awesome job with all my printing needs.
- Sunday, November 6, 20225 out of 5Rating 5.0Sarah is a rockstar! She handled the stress of a long line with grace and never made me feel rushed as I shipped multiple boxes of various weights.
- Saturday, November 5, 20223 out of 5Rating 3.0Manger and sales associate, Albert wasn’t really helpful
- Thursday, November 3, 20225 out of 5Rating 5.0Christian was very pleasant and professional in assisting me. I had several questions he answered. My suggestion to FedEx is you open a store in the Bluffton, SC area. It is a growing area and has many businesses in Bluffton, Beaufort and Hilton Head. It would be great to have a store closer than Savannah.
- Wednesday, November 2, 20224 out of 5Rating 4.0I was calling in about an online order and Christian was very helpful. He explained the process and I felt confident that the store could fulfill my order in time for my event. He was fantastic!