- Get a shipping label
- Express drop off
- Ground drop off
- Hold Express package for pickup
- Hold Ground package for pickup
- Hold service offered on Saturday
- Packing services
- Packaging supplies
- International shipping
- QR code returns
- Copy & print services
- Passport photos, renewals & expediting
- Return shipping services
- Signs and banners
- Direct mail services
- Saturday service
- Self-serve Ship and Go kiosk
FedEx Office® Print & Ship Center at 271 N Milwaukee St, Boise ID
Printing a presentation? Shipping a gift? Need a new banner? At your local Boise, ID FedEx Office you can copy, print, pack and ship. We can even hold your FedEx delivery for convenient pickup when you’re ready.
Ship and track on the go
Want to track, redirect, and sign for packages? Create labels, get alerts, and set delivery holds? The FedEx® Mobile app does all that and more.
Self-service shipping in a snap
In a hurry? This location has an in-store Ship and Go kiosk. Use it to drop off prelabeled packages, print labels, scan QR codes, and print or email receipts. It's quick and easy.
Copy and print services
Upload your documents online and pick them up at FedEx Office on 271 N Milwaukee St or print to any of our 2,000 locations. We offer self-service color copying, high-volume digital printing, presentations and postcards, to name a few.
Packing & shipping services
Get your packing supplies and let our shipping experts help you ship with FedEx. Our professionals can even help you pack specialty items, like luggage or golf clubs, and ship them with FedEx Express or FedEx Ground to meet you at your destination.
Computer access & wi-fi
Rent a computer with internet access or get online with free AT&T Wi-Fi access at FedEx Office in Boise. Check email, browse the web, print copies or scan photos. All in one place.
Photo printing & passport services
FedEx Office Print & Ship Centers also offer a full range of photo printing services that can help you make the most of your photos. From photo posters and canvases to cards, invitations, photo printing, and passport photos, we've got it all.
Offers & other services
FedEx Office Online Notary with Notarize℠
Easy passport renewals
Not going to be home?
FedEx Office® Print & Ship Center at 271 N Milwaukee St
Track the status of your FedEx package
- Wednesday, September 27, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Very ez to use and looks great
- Monday, September 25, 20234 out of 5Rating 4.0Ashley was very friendly and helpful. I was very stressed and appreciated her calm voice while she explained things and helped me.
- Monday, September 18, 20234 out of 5Rating 4.0I am in Salt Lake and I needed something printed for a Project in Boise. Please figure out how to make it possible to call individuals at each store versus dealing with the national call in number. That be a dealbreaker for me in the future.
- Thursday, September 14, 20232 out of 5Rating 2.0The younger gentleman with the piercings who provided me service was quite rude. I was annoyed at a situation not involving them and I had muttered under my breath about the situation, I apologized for it may have seemed like it was aimed at them and they were very rude about it. Keep on being miserable at your job dude, that'll help.
- Monday, September 11, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0I had two very awkward and large packages to ship and Jace was very helpful in packaging them for me.
- Friday, September 8, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Shipped a package and Jace was very helpful! He even let me use some of the shipping tools when I needed it.
- Tuesday, September 5, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Great service by Kayla, very helpful and explanatory. I wasn’t sure what kind of prints I need it but Kayla explain the process and she was great help. Thank god for her being at the site that day 😊
- Friday, September 1, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Mike was helpful, and handsome.
- Friday, September 1, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Always an amazing experience whenever I come to ship out my packages.
- Wednesday, August 30, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Jack was amazing. He pushed my order thru so that I could have my signs ready for my event. I ordered the signs yesterday, August 29th and they were ready by 10 a.m. today, August 30th. I will definitely be using this FedEx all the time moving forward, as their staff is amazing. Thank you Jack!
- Wednesday, August 30, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0I was greeted right away by Mike, he helped me pick the best packaging for my shipment and even knew what town I was from just by the zip code! He was delightfully cheery and upbeat! Also, his frames are fabulous! 🥸
- Tuesday, August 29, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Very nice guy
- Monday, August 28, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Very simple and efficient; Mike was very helpful and friendly :)
- Monday, August 28, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Mike was great
- Monday, August 28, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0The "Printandgo" function is great. I'm glad Mike spoke of this feature. I play in a small community orchestra where we purchase our own music with the expectation that each musician is responsible to print their own music to hold down orchestra cost. The "printandgo" function is "quickandeasy."
- Wednesday, August 23, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Excellently work! Very Satisfied!
- Monday, August 21, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Had a last minute print job before a flight. Mike was extremely helpful. I was able to get my printing done and on time. Really appreciative of Mike and all his help.
- Friday, August 18, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Came in to ship my laptop and cell phone back to my old company and I was confused on what to do and how to pack the items. Ashley came over and helped through the whole process and was extremely nice and patient. Thank you for having employees like her.
- Wednesday, August 16, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Mike was through and listened to me gab and gan about my son in college. He didn’t rush me and gave me options for shipping. He was kind, attentive and helpful
- Tuesday, August 15, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0They were very helpful and friendly!