- Get a shipping label
- Express drop off
- Ground drop off
- Hold Express package for pickup
- Hold Ground package for pickup
- Hold service offered on Saturday
- Packing services
- Packaging supplies
- International shipping
- QR code returns
- Copy & print services
- Passport photos, renewals & expediting
- Return shipping services
- Signs and banners
- Direct mail services
- Saturday service
FedEx Office® Print & Ship Center at 20921 Western Ave, Chicago Heights IL
Printing a presentation? Shipping a gift? Need a new banner? At your local Chicago Heights, IL FedEx Office you can copy, print, pack and ship. We can even hold your FedEx delivery for convenient pickup when you’re ready.
Ship and track on the go
Want to track, redirect, and sign for packages? Create labels, get alerts, and set delivery holds? The FedEx® Mobile app does all that and more.
Copy and print services
Upload your documents online and pick them up at FedEx Office on 20921 Western Ave or print to any of our 2,000 locations. We offer self-service color copying, high-volume digital printing, presentations and postcards, to name a few.
Packing & shipping services
Get your packing supplies and let our shipping experts help you ship with FedEx. Our professionals can even help you pack specialty items, like luggage or golf clubs, and ship them with FedEx Express or FedEx Ground to meet you at your destination.
Computer access & wi-fi
Rent a computer with internet access or get online with free AT&T Wi-Fi access at FedEx Office in Chicago Heights. Check email, browse the web, print copies or scan photos. All in one place.
Photo printing & passport services
FedEx Office Print & Ship Centers also offer a full range of photo printing services that can help you make the most of your photos. From photo posters and canvases to cards, invitations, photo printing, and passport photos, we've got it all.
Offers & other services
Buy one get one 50% off h-stake yard signs
Easy passport renewals
Not going to be home?
FedEx Office® Print & Ship Center at 20921 Western Ave
Track the status of your FedEx package
- Monday, September 25, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Great job and excellent new addition
- Monday, September 18, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Thank you for being patient
- Saturday, September 16, 20234 out of 5Rating 4.0The employee seems to be a bit agitated. I left my receipt on my box because I wanted to take a picture of my receipt and the box. I walked out the store without my receipt I left my receipt. I came back in the store. I had not moved my car yet. I would’ve felt better and the employee I came to the door and brought me my receipt, or wave it to be . they balled it up and threw it in the wastebasket . They did not go the extra mile.
- Monday, September 11, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Linda gave great service
- Monday, September 11, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Great
- Thursday, September 7, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0FedEx is lucky to have her.
- Thursday, September 7, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Excellent job
- Tuesday, September 5, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0The quality of service is excellent. The staff is knowledgeable and often offers very helpful suggestions .
- Tuesday, September 5, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Great service every time
- Friday, September 1, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0It's nice to have an employee that cares give over and beyond service wish I could hire this guy he was awesome
- Monday, August 28, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Great service as always
- Tuesday, August 22, 20233 out of 5Rating 3.0It was very good
- Tuesday, August 22, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0I continue to use the printing service of this FedEx location because of the quality of the work they do and the high level of professionalism.
- Monday, August 21, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Great service
- Saturday, August 19, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Great help
- Friday, August 18, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Friendly and experienced
- Tuesday, August 15, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0This was a $200 order for 3 days of work with 22 people. Jeanette and the team did a great job in preparing my order. I needed the job completed by 400 PM CST and they achieved it. I love working with Jeanette and the Chicago Heights team. They are fun, professional, and flexible at all times. R
- Tuesday, August 8, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0I had a very good experience at the FedEx store! Lavelle was extremely helpful and so very courteous! He is truly awesome!
- Tuesday, August 8, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Great customer service
- Monday, August 7, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Extremely happy and timing was great