FedEx Office Print & Ship Center 4.9Rating 4.9858 reviews
- Get a shipping label
- Express drop off
- Ground drop off
- Hold Express package for pickup
- Hold Ground package for pickup
- Hold service offered on Saturday
- Packing services
- Packaging supplies
- International shipping
- QR code returns
- Copy & print services
- Passport photos, renewals & expediting
- Return shipping services
- Signs and banners
- Direct mail services
- Saturday service
- Sunday service
- Self-serve Ship and Go kiosk
FedEx Office® Print & Ship Center at 1242 S Canal St, Chicago IL
Printing a presentation? Shipping a gift? Need a new banner? At your local Chicago, IL FedEx Office you can copy, print, pack and ship. We can even hold your FedEx delivery for convenient pickup when you’re ready.
Ship and track on the go
Want to track, redirect, and sign for packages? Create labels, get alerts, and set delivery holds? The FedEx® Mobile app does all that and more.
Self-service shipping in a snap
In a hurry? This location has an in-store Ship and Go kiosk. Use it to drop off prelabeled packages, print labels, scan QR codes, and print or email receipts. It's quick and easy.
Copy and print services
Upload your documents online and pick them up at FedEx Office on 1242 S Canal St or print to any of our 2,000 locations. We offer self-service color copying, high-volume digital printing, presentations and postcards, to name a few.
Packing & shipping services
Get your packing supplies and let our shipping experts help you ship with FedEx. Our professionals can even help you pack specialty items, like luggage or golf clubs, and ship them with FedEx Express or FedEx Ground to meet you at your destination.
Computer access & wi-fi
Rent a computer with internet access or get online with free AT&T Wi-Fi access at FedEx Office in Chicago. Check email, browse the web, print copies or scan photos. All in one place.
Photo printing & passport services
FedEx Office Print & Ship Centers also offer a full range of photo printing services that can help you make the most of your photos. From photo posters and canvases to cards, invitations, photo printing, and passport photos, we've got it all.
Offers & other services
FedEx Office Online Notary with Notarize℠
Easy passport renewals
Not going to be home?
FedEx Office® Print & Ship Center at 1242 S Canal St
Track the status of your FedEx package
Recent store reviews
- Wednesday, May 31, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Shawn was great and very quick. Extremely professional
- Friday, May 26, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Kevin was very helpful and patient. Great customer service, and good personality.
- Friday, May 26, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Friendly and helpful
- Thursday, May 25, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Customer Service was one of the best experiences I've had in quite some time. Very professional and courteous
- Tuesday, May 23, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0The gentleman went out of his way to help , bless is he !!!
- Tuesday, May 23, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Adrienne was incredibly helpful. I wouldn't have gotten what I need, no, WANTED with out her help. Experienced employees like Adrienne are such a huge asset in a setting like this.
- Tuesday, May 23, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Very helpful on a rush order thank you!
- Monday, May 22, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0The store was so busy but Shawn was so nice and patient.
- Monday, May 22, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Shawn was a great help with recommendations for my package. I had no idea what I was doing.
- Monday, May 22, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0They completed a same day print job for me. Done before my pick up time and super nice. Definitely using this location again
- Monday, May 22, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0very professional
- Sunday, May 21, 20231 out of 5Rating 1.0If you were born and raised in the 90s you know *** ghetto fabulous means. I've been to this location over 40 times in the past year. The Google reviews are good but they're misleading. The main old lady w the side swiped hair is the rudest coldest rudest assistant manager I've experienced all year. I work in the financial district so I put up with this bulls*#t because I've been shipping since Shirley was here. But that miserable they/them Christopher needs to be fired. He has been been bitter since I started shipping here. He is vulgar bitter and self hating. Fedex these people are ugly and compromise customer service experiences all day and long it doesn't matter how many surveys they fake. These people should not be working in customer service. Fedex customers deserve better. I've hated this location since last summer. They don't know anything they can't help you with anything and if you have a question God forbid you ask Adrian that fossil hates herself and job more than anything...
- Thursday, May 18, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Adrienne was understanding and responsive. She was efficient and responsive to my needs. This was a difficult time and she made it easy. Thank you Adrienne.
- Thursday, May 18, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Awesome
- Thursday, May 18, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Everything was so easy thanks to Shawn.
- Thursday, May 18, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Prompt and efficient service.
- Wednesday, May 17, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0I love visiting this store. Adrienne and Christopher are always most helpful to me and my organization!
- Wednesday, May 17, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Shawn was amazing.
- Friday, May 12, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Shawn was an amazing help.
- Friday, May 12, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0This store is really friendly. I will be back. Shawn helped me out a lot.