- Get a shipping label
- Express drop off
- Ground drop off
- Hold Express package for pickup
- Hold Ground package for pickup
- Hold service offered on Saturday
- Packing services
- Packaging supplies
- International shipping
- QR code returns
- Copy & print services
- Passport photos, renewals & expediting
- Return shipping services
- Signs and banners
- Direct mail services
- Saturday service
- Sunday service
- Self-serve Ship and Go kiosk
FedEx Office® Print & Ship Center at 3435 N Western Ave, Chicago IL
Printing a presentation? Shipping a gift? Need a new banner? At your local Chicago, IL FedEx Office you can copy, print, pack and ship. We can even hold your FedEx delivery for convenient pickup when you’re ready.
Ship and track on the go
Want to track, redirect, and sign for packages? Create labels, get alerts, and set delivery holds? The FedEx® Mobile app does all that and more.
Self-service shipping in a snap
In a hurry? This location has an in-store Ship and Go kiosk. Use it to drop off prelabeled packages, print labels, scan QR codes, and print or email receipts. It's quick and easy.
Copy and print services
Upload your documents online and pick them up at FedEx Office on 3435 N Western Ave or print to any of our 2,000 locations. We offer self-service color copying, high-volume digital printing, presentations and postcards, to name a few.
Packing & shipping services
Get your packing supplies and let our shipping experts help you ship with FedEx. Our professionals can even help you pack specialty items, like luggage or golf clubs, and ship them with FedEx Express or FedEx Ground to meet you at your destination.
Computer access & wi-fi
Rent a computer with internet access or get online with free AT&T Wi-Fi access at FedEx Office in Chicago. Check email, browse the web, print copies or scan photos. All in one place.
Photo printing & passport services
FedEx Office Print & Ship Centers also offer a full range of photo printing services that can help you make the most of your photos. From photo posters and canvases to cards, invitations, photo printing, and passport photos, we've got it all.
Offers & other services
Get up to $30 OFF your print order*
FedEx Office Online Notary with Notarize℠
Easy passport renewals
Not going to be home?
FedEx Office® Print & Ship Center at 3435 N Western Ave
Track the status of your FedEx package
- Monday, December 4, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Krystina was very helpful providing packaging options. She was a pleasure to work with.
- Tuesday, November 28, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Kristinawaits on me often when I ship. She is professional, knowledgable, and personable always
- Wednesday, November 22, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Jessica was terrific with helping me ship my suitcases!
- Wednesday, November 22, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Jessica helped me with my post cards and called me when I was having issues with the call. I really recommend her for postcards.
- Wednesday, November 15, 20234 out of 5Rating 4.0I came in to make copies and fax documents. The self svc fax & copy machines wouldn't take my cashapp credit card. So I had to go to the desk. I was not happy that the machines wouldn't accept my cashapp credit card but relieved Kristina V. took the time to fax the documents for me.
- Monday, October 23, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Jay was helpful and efficient.
- Sunday, October 22, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Jay was very knowledgeable,friendly and fast.
- Thursday, October 19, 20231 out of 5Rating 1.0Over 50% of my order was completely misprinted, very clearly off-center, with most of those the design is running completely off the edge. It would appear no one looked at these, at all, before approving for pickup.
- Thursday, October 19, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Jay was very helpful and even helped when it came to use the credit card machine
- Tuesday, October 17, 20231 out of 5Rating 1.0I entered the store hoping for an employee to help me with laminating very special cards from my mother's funeral. I was not sure how to laminate and did want to damage them in any way as they are irreplaceable. Michelle was so rude and unhelpful. She refused to help me. Just pointed me in the direction of the lamianting machine with no instruction and told me to "DO IT MYSELF" even when I asked for help. She refused to help. Told me it was self-service. I additionally asked for help with the cutting machine. She again refused just pointed toward the cutting machine.In the end, I ended up destroying a few of the cards with the cutting machine and no assistance from Michelle in the store. I am so upset. I have never been treated so rudely nor had an employee refuse to help me. I had thought FedEx was fell service but apparently it is not. I am so disappointed and I guess will need to check out the UPS store from now on.
- Tuesday, October 17, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0I had a few questions and multiple members of the staff helped me out. Jay was patient, kind and quick!
- Tuesday, October 17, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Matthew was so friendly and helpful - he made the experience quick and easy.
- Monday, October 16, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0The clerk was courteous and went out of her way to help.
- Saturday, October 14, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Super efficient
- Wednesday, October 11, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Michelle was awesome and helped me send sensitive documents with the proper insurance and at the right rate. She's a great team member, and I will continue to use this location for all of my shipping needs!
- Wednesday, October 11, 20234 out of 5Rating 4.0This is my local Fedex store and I come here regularly
- Wednesday, October 11, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Matthew was super helpful and friendly
- Tuesday, October 10, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0I came in to print invitations for a bday party for my daughter. The website for the venue was tricky and Michelle walked me through my best options for printing. The invites turned out really well!
- Tuesday, October 10, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0It went very smoothly. I had no issues and the person helping me was very nice. Her name was Michelle but I don't know if I'm spelling it correctly.
- Tuesday, October 10, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Matthew was very helpful and friendly. Clean store. Glad thus location is here!
*Get $10 off print order of $50 or more, before taxes, using promo code TIE411. Get $20 off print order of $100 or more, before taxes, using promo code TIE241. Get $30 off print order of $150 or more, before taxes, using promo code TIE341. Discount applies to orders placed in a FedEx Office store or through FedEx Office® Print Online from 12/4/2023 to 12/11/23. Exclusions and restrictions apply. See store associate for details. Offer valid at time of purchase only and may not be discounted or credited toward past or future purchases; discount cannot be used in combination with custom-bid orders, other coupons, or account pricing. Discount not valid on the following products and services: finishing-only orders; digital, passport or mounted photo; self-service print, fax, scan, or shred; products provided by third party sites not hosted by FedEx Office. Does not apply to packing, shipping, rush, or delivery charges. Does not apply to retail products. No cash value. Offer void where prohibited or restricted by law. Products, services, and hours may vary by location. TM use promo SKU 40269 for Business Printing Services such as FPM. © 2023 FedEx. All rights reserved.