FedEx Office Print & Ship Center 4.9Rating 4.9207 reviews
- Get a shipping label
- Express drop off
- Ground drop off
- Hold Express package for pickup
- Hold Ground package for pickup
- Hold service offered on Saturday
- Packing services
- Packaging supplies
- International shipping
- QR code returns
- Copy & print services
- Passport photos, renewals & expediting
- Return shipping services
- Signs and banners
- Direct mail services
- Saturday service
FedEx Office® Print & Ship Center at 111 E Wacker Dr, Chicago IL
Printing a presentation? Shipping a gift? Need a new banner? At your local Chicago, IL FedEx Office you can copy, print, pack and ship. We can even hold your FedEx delivery for convenient pickup when you’re ready.
Ship and track on the go
Want to track, redirect, and sign for packages? Create labels, get alerts, and set delivery holds? The FedEx® Mobile app does all that and more.
Copy and print services
Upload your documents online and pick them up at FedEx Office on 111 E Wacker Dr or print to any of our 2,000 locations. We offer self-service color copying, high-volume digital printing, presentations and postcards, to name a few.
Packing & shipping services
Get your packing supplies and let our shipping experts help you ship with FedEx. Our professionals can even help you pack specialty items, like luggage or golf clubs, and ship them with FedEx Express or FedEx Ground to meet you at your destination.
Computer access & wi-fi
Rent a computer with internet access or get online with free AT&T Wi-Fi access at FedEx Office in Chicago. Check email, browse the web, print copies or scan photos. All in one place.
Photo printing & passport services
FedEx Office Print & Ship Centers also offer a full range of photo printing services that can help you make the most of your photos. From photo posters and canvases to cards, invitations, photo printing, and passport photos, we've got it all.
Offers & other services
Save 30% off your print order of $100 or more*
FedEx Office Online Notary with Notarize℠
Easy passport renewals
Not going to be home?
FedEx Office® Print & Ship Center at 111 E Wacker Dr
Track the status of your FedEx package
Recent store reviews
- Tuesday, May 23, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Louis is always fast and thoughtful. He saved me from a mistake. Very helpful to work with some one who cares about quality of output.
- Monday, May 22, 20231 out of 5Rating 1.0Walked in with a box, completely packed. Guy oat counter asked me what was inside. I said Red Bull and dirty clothes. He said he needed to inspect box. Slid clothes to the side so he could see contents. He said he couldn’t see all contents. Told me it was against policy to ship commodities and kept pointing to his internal list of commodities describing alcohol and tobacco which weren’t in my box. Stated that I had to consent to having box examined because I needed tape. I’m inside FedEx office with my dirty clothes in hand as a result of this mandated search. Imagine how you’d feel !!! My longtime positive opinion of FedEx plummeted today.
- Friday, May 19, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Wonderful experience
- Friday, May 5, 20231 out of 5Rating 1.0I went in to the store to get pricing to ship 2 packages. I had the addresses, weight, and dimensions as well as a corporate account number to use. There was only 1 customer in front of me. Greg told me several times while I waited in line that I should go online instead to get pricing and he didn’t have the manpower to be giving pricing without the packages in hand. I simply wanted to get an estimate on pricing before bringing 2 large boxes in to the office to ship. After getting the pricing, I returned with the packages and there were no other customers in the store. Greg proceeded to remind me again that it would be easier for me and him if I go online to get the pricing and print the labels instead of coming in to the store since I saw earlier that he is backed up and busy. He also pointed out that the pricing is much different now that I have the packages in hand since the box is a half inch longer than I told him when I first came in. Greg made the experience very combative and difficult and stressed me out considerably. I have never encountered a FedEx employee who treats a customer like they are being such a burden by simply trying to get pricing to ship a few boxes. My employer uses FedEx exclusively with their corporate account and it’s very disappointing to get this kind of treatment in store.
- Wednesday, May 3, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0I was staying at the adjoining hotel and tied up at a conference all weekend. Forgot my poster at home and needed it printed fast. It was an irregular size so I called the location and emailed the file, they took care of the rest. When the poster was ready, i was unable to make it in time to pick up the order, but the team went above and beyond to drop off the poster at the hotel’s reception desk at the end of the day! Saved my whole trip! Thank you!
- Wednesday, May 3, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0My company did not include all needed forms for international shipping. It was to be a dropoff but Luis caught it immediately. Instead of turning me away he assisted me for the next 30 minutes to help me pull up and print the documents. My patience was at zero (i was in a rush) but he calmed me by taking control of ghe situation and helping me with a solution. I have over 20 years of senior mgmt in customer relations. He far exceeded my expectations
- Monday, April 17, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0The Assistnat manager Terry was amazing and helped me with a smile. I will be back!
- Sunday, April 16, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Employee was courteous and helpful.
- Thursday, April 13, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0I was so impressed by the genuine kindness and professionalism of Terry. She should be recognized and rewarded for being an asset for the frontline of FedEx. What a gem!
- Monday, April 10, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Melissa and the team at 111 East Wacker are outstanding FedEx representatives!
- Thursday, April 6, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Delano was great as always.
- Friday, March 24, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Delano provided amazing assistance!
- Thursday, March 23, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Was in a hurry and Delano was extremely helpful!
- Wednesday, March 22, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0I had first ordered postcards from another fedex location (prudential center in chicago). Could not have had a worse experience there, she had an attitude and could not provide any useful information. So i crossed the street and came to this fedex and wow what a difference. Everyone was so helpful, especially Delano. I had a last minute work request to print something and they were really accommodating, and didn't act remotely annoyed which i appreciated. 10/10 will only go there now when I come to Chicago.
- Wednesday, March 22, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0This is the 3rd time in 2 weeks I have had signage printed for work events. They have all been completed just as I had hoped and earlier than expected.
- Wednesday, March 22, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Delano A. was main contact who helped discern my company's needs & get quote. I know he worked on the order as well, but I think others helped, including Luis M. I actually placed a smaller second order for same meeting and third emergency order while on-site. Delano and Luis were very helpful throughout all of those orders, making sure they understood what I needed, making great suggestions, delivering on-time products, & all nicely done. They were very polite and patient and knowledgeable. In particular, Delano helped figure out a way to create our name badges efficiently and Luis created 2 emergency posters for me in last half hour of the store's hours. Very positive experience.
- Monday, March 20, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Delano was really helpful and help me saved money .
- Friday, March 17, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Excellent service
- Tuesday, March 14, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Delano was very nice and helpful/knowledgeable.
- Tuesday, March 14, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Great job! Very nice, patient, and helpful! Would go back again.