FedEx Office Print & Ship Center 4.8Rating 4.8169 reviews
- Get a shipping label
- Express drop off
- Ground drop off
- Hold Express package for pickup
- Hold Ground package for pickup
- Hold service offered on Saturday
- Packing services
- Packaging supplies
- International shipping
- QR code returns
- Copy & print services
- Passport photos, renewals & expediting
- Return shipping services
- Signs and banners
- Direct mail services
- Saturday service
FedEx Office® Print & Ship Center at 5240 N Pulaski Rd, Chicago IL
Printing a presentation? Shipping a gift? Need a new banner? At your local Chicago, IL FedEx Office you can copy, print, pack and ship. We can even hold your FedEx delivery for convenient pickup when you’re ready.
Ship and track on the go
Want to track, redirect, and sign for packages? Create labels, get alerts, and set delivery holds? The FedEx® Mobile app does all that and more.
Copy and print services
Upload your documents online and pick them up at FedEx Office on 5240 N Pulaski Rd or print to any of our 2,000 locations. We offer self-service color copying, high-volume digital printing, presentations and postcards, to name a few.
Packing & shipping services
Get your packing supplies and let our shipping experts help you ship with FedEx. Our professionals can even help you pack specialty items, like luggage or golf clubs, and ship them with FedEx Express or FedEx Ground to meet you at your destination.
Computer access & wi-fi
Rent a computer with internet access or get online with free AT&T Wi-Fi access at FedEx Office in Chicago. Check email, browse the web, print copies or scan photos. All in one place.
Photo printing & passport services
FedEx Office Print & Ship Centers also offer a full range of photo printing services that can help you make the most of your photos. From photo posters and canvases to cards, invitations, photo printing, and passport photos, we've got it all.
Offers & other services
Save 30% off your print order of $100 or more*
FedEx Office Online Notary with Notarize℠
Easy passport renewals
Not going to be home?
FedEx Office® Print & Ship Center at 5240 N Pulaski Rd
Track the status of your FedEx package
Recent store reviews
- Saturday, May 27, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Very friendly staff
- Thursday, May 25, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0I was greated warmly by Chris. He was very friendly the whole visit.
- Thursday, May 25, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Very friendly staff and love the varieties to choose a date for delivery
- Thursday, May 25, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0I appreciate Teresa helping me with the printer. I was confuse on how to use it and when I was able to ask for some assistance, Teresa came towards me and asked if I needed help. She made everything easy and also made it easy for me to do it on my own. Great employee.
- Wednesday, May 24, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Chris always helps me out with great service
- Tuesday, May 23, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0I want to thank Teresa yesterday for helping me with my package process. She's very attentive and very bright.
- Tuesday, May 23, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Chris is so inviting, he keeps the process simple. I look forward to shipping at this location.
- Monday, May 22, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0I just love how attentive Teresa is. I was concern for packaging my item to get repair. Teresa insured me the bubble wrapping and extra care for packaging it. She gave me options that suited me in my price range to ship out. This gives me more confidence and trust towards my shipment. I would definitely be back here in the future.
- Saturday, May 20, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0She was fantastic
- Friday, May 19, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Chris has great customer service and was very helpful with all my shipping questions. He also made sure my passport photo met the government requirements.
- Friday, May 19, 20234 out of 5Rating 4.0I have not printed with FedEx before so I was unsure as to what to expect. The prints looked just as expected and when I noticed a slim white border on one side of my prints and asked if the staff could remove it they took it and removed it to make the sides both equal and look great. I appreciated the extra care and attention. I do wish they made them perfect the first pass through but cannot expect them to really spend too long inspecting the items if it was busy.
- Friday, May 19, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Chris is fantastic. Best customer service I’ve ever had with FedEx. He is an asset to your company.
- Saturday, May 13, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0My visit was pleasant. Alvin was a great assist to helped me.
- Saturday, May 13, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Sona and Teresa answered questions that I had about what I needed printing. They both took their time to guide me through the process and were friendly while doing so.
- Saturday, May 13, 20231 out of 5Rating 1.0She promised that my package will deliver next day it's still not delivered
- Friday, May 12, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Teresa was the right person to help. Thank you for your help.
- Thursday, May 11, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Chris was extremely helpful in getting my shipment packed and sent. Could not ask for better or friendlier service
- Monday, May 8, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Very smart and great service
- Sunday, May 7, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Hi, I wanted to say the two ladies that work there were amazing. I went to the line where Teresa helped me with my package and she's very fast. I noticed the other lady that I didn't get a chance to get her name, she was amazing as well handling a difficult customer. She was very polite, apologizing the customers about their delivery which I know she can't control and gave them great service. Even though that difficult customer was giving her a hard time and she stayed polite. These ladies are amazing and would love to see them again on my next visit. Thanks Teresa and the other lady for her great hospitality for that rude customer.
- Friday, May 5, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Teresa went above and beyond to provide excellent service. Will happily return to that store for future needs