- Get a shipping label
- Express drop off
- Ground drop off
- Hold Express package for pickup
- Hold Ground package for pickup
- Hold service offered on Saturday
- Packing services
- Packaging supplies
- International shipping
- QR code returns
- Copy & print services
- Passport photos, renewals & expediting
- Return shipping services
- Signs and banners
- Direct mail services
- Saturday service
- Sunday service
- Self-serve Ship and Go kiosk
FedEx Office® Print & Ship Center at 1315 E 57th St, Chicago IL
Printing a presentation? Shipping a gift? Need a new banner? At your local Chicago, IL FedEx Office you can copy, print, pack and ship. We can even hold your FedEx delivery for convenient pickup when you’re ready.
Ship and track on the go
Want to track, redirect, and sign for packages? Create labels, get alerts, and set delivery holds? The FedEx® Mobile app does all that and more.
Self-service shipping in a snap
In a hurry? This location has an in-store Ship and Go kiosk. Use it to drop off prelabeled packages, print labels, scan QR codes, and print or email receipts. It's quick and easy.
Copy and print services
Upload your documents online and pick them up at FedEx Office on 1315 E 57th St or print to any of our 2,000 locations. We offer self-service color copying, high-volume digital printing, presentations and postcards, to name a few.
Packing & shipping services
Get your packing supplies and let our shipping experts help you ship with FedEx. Our professionals can even help you pack specialty items, like luggage or golf clubs, and ship them with FedEx Express or FedEx Ground to meet you at your destination.
Computer access & wi-fi
Rent a computer with internet access or get online with free AT&T Wi-Fi access at FedEx Office in Chicago. Check email, browse the web, print copies or scan photos. All in one place.
Photo printing & passport services
FedEx Office Print & Ship Centers also offer a full range of photo printing services that can help you make the most of your photos. From photo posters and canvases to cards, invitations, photo printing, and passport photos, we've got it all.
Offers & other services
Save $20 off your print order of $100 or more*
FedEx Office Online Notary with Notarize℠
Easy passport renewals
Have a return?
FedEx Office® Print & Ship Center at 1315 E 57th St
Track the status of your FedEx package
- Monday, January 30, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Nia was very friendly and accommodating. She personally took the time to make sure my fragile items were protected, after I thought that it would not be possible. She made my day
- Saturday, January 28, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Olivia was friendly and super helpful as soon as I walked in by noticing I was trying to fit my package into a Fedex box and suggesting the correct size. She then recommended more padding since my package had a picture frame with glass. She wrapped it for me and then gave me all the price options. She was so efficient and nice, it really made my day!
- Wednesday, January 25, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Olivia was very nice and helpful. I got helped right away and got my order quickly. All the posters look great, too!
- Saturday, January 21, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0I discovered this location online. The most helpful associate I’ve had in a while was Toni. She was understanding, knowledgeable, patient, and competent. She greeted me with a friendly smile, welcomed me, helped secure my package for delivery, and suggested using next-day express to deliver the package to my mother. FedEx could use 25 more of employees like Toni, who is a valued asset to the Company. I tried to give her a financial tip because she was so good, but of course, she told me she wasn't allowed to accept tips. I appreciate you Toni and I love your braids! Chris Strahan-O’Neal
- Friday, January 20, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Short wait time, extremely knowledgable and friendly staff. Smoothest shipping experience I have had in the past few years (compared to other shipping carriers).
- Friday, January 20, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0It was pleasant and quick!
- Friday, January 20, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0I was treated very well and efficiently. I hope that the package does arrive when it is supposed to.
- Wednesday, January 18, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Nia was the one who assisted me. It was really good to see a familiar face. I worked with her previously on a few projects and she never disappoints. I was a loyal customer at the Clinton location and I will now be a loyal customer at the Hyde Park location
- Wednesday, January 18, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0I visit this location several times a week to ship for my company and all the staff is always extremely helpful and friendly
- Tuesday, January 17, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Olivia is really nice and helpful
- Tuesday, January 17, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Nia provided excellent customer service. I’ve been to other FedEx locations, but unfortunately never had great interactions with their store employees. I was completely surprised when I visited this location today. I don’t live as close to the area but I’ll make the trip here from now on for all my prints & etc. Thanks so much, Nia!
- Monday, January 16, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0The store manager Nia was very helpful. This is my first time coming to this location and she was wonderful
- Sunday, January 15, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Ms Olivia was very professional, nice, made sure my package was wrapped well so that it would not break.
- Wednesday, January 11, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Toni is always very helpful
- Wednesday, January 11, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0OLIVIA as amazing!
- Wednesday, January 11, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Olivia was very helpful and quickly helped get me and out!
- Tuesday, January 10, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Olivia was great
- Monday, January 9, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Professional, courteous and helpful
- Friday, January 6, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Fedex is a terrible company, but Olivia made me hate y’all a little bit less. She was so kind and helpful. She made my day!
- Thursday, December 29, 20225 out of 5Rating 5.0Good experience. Employees were friendly and helpful, even though I was too late for next day delivery, which was fine.