- Get a shipping label
- Express drop off
- Ground drop off
- Hold Express package for pickup
- Hold Ground package for pickup
- Hold service offered on Saturday
- Packing services
- Packaging supplies
- International shipping
- QR code returns
- Copy & print services
- Passport photos, renewals & expediting
- Return shipping services
- Signs and banners
- Direct mail services
- Saturday service
- Self-serve Ship and Go kiosk
FedEx Office® Print & Ship Center at 2574 N Clybourn Ave, Chicago IL
Printing a presentation? Shipping a gift? Need a new banner? At your local Chicago, IL FedEx Office you can copy, print, pack and ship. We can even hold your FedEx delivery for convenient pickup when you’re ready.
Ship and track on the go
Want to track, redirect, and sign for packages? Create labels, get alerts, and set delivery holds? The FedEx® Mobile app does all that and more.
Self-service shipping in a snap
In a hurry? This location has an in-store Ship and Go kiosk. Use it to drop off prelabeled packages, print labels, scan QR codes, and print or email receipts. It's quick and easy.
Copy and print services
Upload your documents online and pick them up at FedEx Office on 2574 N Clybourn Ave or print to any of our 2,000 locations. We offer self-service color copying, high-volume digital printing, presentations and postcards, to name a few.
Packing & shipping services
Get your packing supplies and let our shipping experts help you ship with FedEx. Our professionals can even help you pack specialty items, like luggage or golf clubs, and ship them with FedEx Express or FedEx Ground to meet you at your destination.
Computer access & wi-fi
Rent a computer with internet access or get online with free AT&T Wi-Fi access at FedEx Office in Chicago. Check email, browse the web, print copies or scan photos. All in one place.
Photo printing & passport services
FedEx Office Print & Ship Centers also offer a full range of photo printing services that can help you make the most of your photos. From photo posters and canvases to cards, invitations, photo printing, and passport photos, we've got it all.
Offers & other services
FedEx Office Online Notary with Notarize℠
Easy passport renewals
Have a return?
FedEx Office® Print & Ship Center at 2574 N Clybourn Ave
Track the status of your FedEx package
- Wednesday, February 8, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0It was a great visit , your customer service was super sweet . She helped me handle everything I need
- Wednesday, February 8, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0I needed help with creating a FedEx account and issuing a FedEX return label. Tina went far beyond to help me. She was very professional and gave me options. She helped me create my account and guided me to create a return label. She explained the benefits of having a FedEX account. She was helpful and professional.
- Wednesday, February 8, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Leo was so helpful
- Wednesday, February 8, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Tina was so helpful and understanding and very patient with me.
- Wednesday, February 8, 20234 out of 5Rating 4.0Easy breezy
- Wednesday, February 8, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0I came in to ship & Tina was so helpful & I love the store location.
- Wednesday, February 8, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0The Staff was Amazing, listened to what I needed and gave Examples of how my document would look!
- Wednesday, February 8, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Associate walked me through the faxing process
- Wednesday, February 8, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Ariel Always makes my day better! Her smiley and funny attitude is a bright spot to any day.
- Saturday, February 4, 20231 out of 5Rating 1.0I visited on 2/2/23 just before 1pm. The person that helped me, unfortunately I did not get her name, had a horrible attitude. It was very unsettling to be treated like a child when I was simply trying to utilize FedEx services. She spoke to me with a tone of disgust when I inserted my credit card to pay instead of swiping the card. She didn’t say anything out right wrong but the whole attitude was that I was such an inconvenience to be there asking to send my package. I will utilize another FedEx location in the future if I need to.
- Tuesday, January 31, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0I arrived early morning with seven packages for mailing/delivery. Chris was a delight. Friendly and helpful … including with the three of my seven packages that needed to be placed inside sturdier boxes. Chris deserves a hearty Pat-on-the-back for representing FedEx so very well.
- Thursday, January 26, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Chris was super helpful and quick with their assistance!
- Thursday, January 26, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0The team was exceptional in the service that they provided. They even made suggestions as how to improve my services
- Tuesday, January 24, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0I’m a older women and needed helping printing my label off my phone . And Tina stepped in helped me and had a great convo with me also i want to thank her soo much
- Monday, January 23, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Leo was exceptionally helpful at helping me select the optimal product to ensure my package’s safe and timely delivery
- Wednesday, January 18, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Ariel was very patient and helpful. I will definitely be back.
- Tuesday, January 17, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0I had ordered my project wrong and all three employees helped me correct it before close.
- Monday, January 16, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Great
- Thursday, January 12, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Leo was fantastic and went above and beyond to find the best and most economical way to ship my package. Lovely guy and superb employee.
- Monday, January 9, 20231 out of 5Rating 1.0This is the second time we are experiencing this worker at this FedEx location. She has got to lose her attitude. She is so rude, very condescending when talking to customers, and I can also barely hear her when she talks. It honestly is so unpleasant to get any kind of printing or shipping help from her. We always walk out kind of upset because of the way she treated us. It makes us not want to go to this location anymore although it’s the closest to us.