FedEx Office Print & Ship Center 4.8Rating 4.847 reviews
- Get a shipping label
- Express drop off
- Ground drop off
- Hold Express package for pickup
- Hold Ground package for pickup
- Hold service offered on Saturday
- Packing services
- Packaging supplies
- International shipping
- QR code returns
- Copy & print services
- Passport photos, renewals & expediting
- Return shipping services
- Signs and banners
- Direct mail services
- Saturday service
- Sunday service
FedEx Office® Print & Ship Center at 1114 N Wells St, Chicago IL
Printing a presentation? Shipping a gift? Need a new banner? At your local Chicago, IL FedEx Office you can copy, print, pack and ship. We can even hold your FedEx delivery for convenient pickup when you’re ready.
Ship and track on the go
Want to track, redirect, and sign for packages? Create labels, get alerts, and set delivery holds? The FedEx® Mobile app does all that and more.
Copy and print services
Upload your documents online and pick them up at FedEx Office on 1114 N Wells St or print to any of our 2,000 locations. We offer self-service color copying, high-volume digital printing, presentations and postcards, to name a few.
Packing & shipping services
Get your packing supplies and let our shipping experts help you ship with FedEx. Our professionals can even help you pack specialty items, like luggage or golf clubs, and ship them with FedEx Express or FedEx Ground to meet you at your destination.
Computer access & wi-fi
Rent a computer with internet access or get online with free AT&T Wi-Fi access at FedEx Office in Chicago. Check email, browse the web, print copies or scan photos. All in one place.
Photo printing & passport services
FedEx Office Print & Ship Centers also offer a full range of photo printing services that can help you make the most of your photos. From photo posters and canvases to cards, invitations, photo printing, and passport photos, we've got it all.
Offers & other services
FedEx Office Online Notary with Notarize℠
Easy passport renewals
Not going to be home?
FedEx Office® Print & Ship Center at 1114 N Wells St
Track the status of your FedEx package
Recent store reviews
- Friday, March 24, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Jakiesha was amazing and attentive, helping me with my custom order. I had made a mistake on the dimensions and she went above and beyond to help me get the correct size!
- Friday, March 24, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Brittany and her colleague were so so helpful! They even spoke on the phone to Walmart for me to explain exactly what they needed as far as a return label. They also ensured that my packages were safe and able to be tracked. They problem solved by finding me a box large enough and helping me pack, tape, and lift it up onto a cart, even though it was extremely heavy! They were beyond helpful and even with the troubles I was having with customer service they solved all my issues before customer service had any clue what to do. Such excellent service and they were so polite and helpful! Will definitely be returning back to this store just because the service was top notch and such a pleasant experience! Saved me the headache that Walmart wanted me to do.
- Thursday, March 23, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0The ladies in this store are top in customer service and make it a pleasure to use this store. It is my favorite. They are friendly courteous and helpful
- Thursday, March 23, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Kamarri was great she helped me shipped my package she was polite and everything. The whole store was great honestly great customer service.
- Thursday, March 23, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Jakiesha was great I forgot my card at home but she was like you can run and get the card I can wait. She was amazing I love the customer service I received.
- Wednesday, March 22, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0This location is new to my neighborhood it’s very nice and clean. I had a few different shipments that needed to be delivered by next day. I had the pleasure of being assisted by the store manager Ruby she was polite, professional and patient with me. Thanks Ruby this will be my go to fedex office now. Welcome to the neighborhood!
- Wednesday, March 22, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Ruby was such a pleasure to work with.
- Wednesday, March 22, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0My new go to FedEx.
- Wednesday, March 22, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Jakiesha helped me ship multiple package 📦 she was quick and precise about the order of the packages and made my visit worth it I really love this new location.
- Tuesday, March 21, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Jakiesha was great very patient and quick she took her time and helped me ship I will be coming back to this location
- Monday, March 20, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0I called this location because it’s close to my house but I spoke with Jakiesha who helped out a lot I was inquiring about some business cards and she informed me of the best way to go about placing my order I love how informative she was about the business and she was so polite so after we talked I immediately took her advice and placed my order will be ordering again thanks Jakiesha.
- Monday, March 20, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Brittany helped me with everything!
- Saturday, March 18, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0I had the pleasure of speaking with Jakiesha in the phone about printing some menus for me seeing as how urs a new location you never know what to expect customer service wise but I called to give them a shot and I spoke with jakiesha she was nothing short of Amazing it was a pleasure speaking with her she knew everything I needed done which was great I love this new location.
- Thursday, March 16, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Great employee
- Thursday, March 16, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0I went in to make a lot of copies. The staff was very helpful with picking the best option for my needs. They were friendly and very knowledgeable about all my concerns. Thanks for all the help.
- Wednesday, March 15, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Earlier this afternoon, my intention was to visit a usual FedEx Office location that I have been visiting for self-service copier machine-related work, as well as to take advantage of free parking in their parking lot. However, I forgot that there was a relatively new FedEx Office which openend about a month or no more than two months, ago, so I decided to give them a try in printing out a couple of high-quality color digital images. Thankfully, I was pretty much the only customer in the entire store, 1114 N. Wells St., Chicago IL. (store #3623). Somebody whom I have never seen before, FedEx Team Member "Brittany" greeted me after she had completed some kind of cleaning-task at the far end of the store. It was admirable to see an employee maintain the cleanliness of the interior--especially this particular store location--as the interior throughout seemed extremely meticulous and organized, and of course, "shiny" and "new." Brittany exhibited a friendly demeanor throughout my 20-minute stay inside, from the moment she understood what I needed, to completing the transaction. She troubleshooted the image, making about three attempts of shrinking the print down to the exact 1/16" so that the entire printed-image could eventually fit inside a matte-and-frame that I had purchased at a store, earlier in the day. It was nice to see a FedEx Office team member such as Brittany take very good care of my two prints, and she did a terrific job, overall. What I'll remember most of all of today' visit to her store was her friendly demeanor. Thank you !!!
- Tuesday, March 14, 20234 out of 5Rating 4.0New FedEx office and it will be my go-to for printing needs. Super nice and helpful staff!
- Tuesday, March 14, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0I packed my items but they where extremely expensive fir the day I needed them to arrive but Jakiesha was patient and helped me and showed me what was the best way to ship express. Thanks Jakiesha
- Monday, March 13, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Jakiesha is the BEST! She’s always happy to help me with whatever shipping needs I have!
- Monday, March 13, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Ruby was excellent, well dressed and very professional. Great personality and great service.