- Get a shipping label
- Express drop off
- Ground drop off
- Hold Express package for pickup
- Hold Ground package for pickup
- Hold service offered on Saturday
- Packing services
- Packaging supplies
- International shipping
- QR code returns
- Copy & print services
- Passport photos, renewals & expediting
- Return shipping services
- Signs and banners
- Direct mail services
- Saturday service
- Sunday service
- Self-serve Ship and Go kiosk
FedEx Office® Print & Ship Center at 3524 N Southport Ave, Chicago IL
Printing a presentation? Shipping a gift? Need a new banner? At your local Chicago, IL FedEx Office you can copy, print, pack and ship. We can even hold your FedEx delivery for convenient pickup when you’re ready.
Ship and track on the go
Want to track, redirect, and sign for packages? Create labels, get alerts, and set delivery holds? The FedEx® Mobile app does all that and more.
Self-service shipping in a snap
In a hurry? This location has an in-store Ship and Go kiosk. Use it to drop off prelabeled packages, print labels, scan QR codes, and print or email receipts. It's quick and easy.
Copy and print services
Upload your documents online and pick them up at FedEx Office on 3524 N Southport Ave or print to any of our 2,000 locations. We offer self-service color copying, high-volume digital printing, presentations and postcards, to name a few.
Packing & shipping services
Get your packing supplies and let our shipping experts help you ship with FedEx. Our professionals can even help you pack specialty items, like luggage or golf clubs, and ship them with FedEx Express or FedEx Ground to meet you at your destination.
Computer access & wi-fi
Rent a computer with internet access or get online with free AT&T Wi-Fi access at FedEx Office in Chicago. Check email, browse the web, print copies or scan photos. All in one place.
Photo printing & passport services
FedEx Office Print & Ship Centers also offer a full range of photo printing services that can help you make the most of your photos. From photo posters and canvases to cards, invitations, photo printing, and passport photos, we've got it all.
Offers & other services
FedEx Office Online Notary with Notarize℠
Easy passport renewals
Not going to be home?
FedEx Office® Print & Ship Center at 3524 N Southport Ave
Track the status of your FedEx package
- Tuesday, September 26, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Toya was amazing and super helpful!
- Saturday, September 23, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0The Southport crew are AMAZING I have shifted all my print and shipping work to them as they have produced excellent results and collaboration sharing a deep knowledge of their printing abilities guided my decisions on what would be the best course of action (cardstock/sizes etc). They meet timelines and are a joy to interact with!
- Monday, September 18, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0The young lady who helped me with the assistance of her manager gave me their undivided attention and also made time to assist others who came in the office. They were friendly and highly professional. I recommend you establishment to my daughter. Excellent service!
- Monday, September 18, 20234 out of 5Rating 4.0Thomas provided utmost service. Very kind and patient. I am disappointed that my package couldn’t be shipped internationally due to size restrictions ;-(
- Saturday, September 16, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0I had a great experience- the staff was knowledgeable and efficient.
- Thursday, September 14, 20232 out of 5Rating 2.0I called multiple times both before and after I submitted my order online to ensure part could be printed 5x7 - not on a larger paper and cut - even separately emailed the files after talking to someone so they could be printed 5x7 to arrive to them being printed on 8.5x11 and told it would cost 1.40 per cut to have them cut. I cannot stress how clear I was in my inquiry, as this is the reason I didn’t use Staples as they couldn’t print out on 5x7. Really just so frustrating.
- Wednesday, September 13, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Charissa went above and beyond to help me with my packages.
- Tuesday, September 12, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Fantastic and very helpful, pleased and will highly recommend!
- Tuesday, September 12, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Drew seemed to make it a mission to make sure I had that banner that day (when I absolutely needed it) despite some errors on my end with image uploading. And despite other team members making it sound like it was not going to be likely.
- Sunday, September 10, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Drew was super helpful and patient. I had to re email a few times and drew was really understanding.
- Wednesday, September 6, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Thomas is an amazing human!!! Perfect service!!!
- Tuesday, September 5, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Santanna took several of my calls and walked me through the online process. She was a total doll. Helpful, and resourceful. I then worked Stanley Martin at the National Bid Center who could not have been any more wonderful. But big shoutout to Santanna for her spirit and energy!
- Saturday, September 2, 20232 out of 5Rating 2.0I don’t remember the team members name, but I remember her tag said “in training”. I came in with my own box to ship an item back and she refused to let me use the box + had me pay for a new box. When I tried to get more clarification on why I couldn’t use the box I brought, she said “just let it go” loudly in front of everyone in the store. It was incredibly rude and I was embarrassed in front of a whole store of people. My box fit the item I was trying to ship back.
- Saturday, September 2, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0I never seen this place so busy before for shipments. The staff, Teresa, was very nice and very helpful. I'm surprised she was very calm during processing. Thanks Teresa.
- Friday, September 1, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Teresa was a huge help and friendly with everyone despite how packed this place was.
- Thursday, August 31, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Thomas was phenomenal and had excellent customer service that made my experience fantastic.
- Sunday, August 27, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Thank God you guys was open during Taco Fest. Teresa gave great service for my needs.
- Friday, August 25, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Charissa was very patient and helpful with my questions. I appreciated her service and she's doing a great job!
- Wednesday, August 23, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Fast, patient and helpful!
- Tuesday, August 22, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Thomas helped package a large print carefully and kindly at the very end of the day. I also love that this store has parking!