- Get a shipping label
- Express drop off
- Ground drop off
- Hold Express package for pickup
- Hold Ground package for pickup
- Hold service offered on Saturday
- Packing services
- Packaging supplies
- International shipping
- QR code returns
- Copy & print services
- Passport photos, renewals & expediting
- Return shipping services
- Signs and banners
- Direct mail services
- Saturday service
- Sunday service
FedEx Office® Print & Ship Center at 2650 E 3rd St, Bloomington IN
Printing a presentation? Shipping a gift? Need a new banner? At your local Bloomington, IN FedEx Office you can copy, print, pack and ship. We can even hold your FedEx delivery for convenient pickup when you’re ready.
Ship and track on the go
Want to track, redirect, and sign for packages? Create labels, get alerts, and set delivery holds? The FedEx® Mobile app does all that and more.
Copy and print services
Upload your documents online and pick them up at FedEx Office on 2650 E 3rd St or print to any of our 2,000 locations. We offer self-service color copying, high-volume digital printing, presentations and postcards, to name a few.
Packing & shipping services
Get your packing supplies and let our shipping experts help you ship with FedEx. Our professionals can even help you pack specialty items, like luggage or golf clubs, and ship them with FedEx Express or FedEx Ground to meet you at your destination.
Computer access & wi-fi
Rent a computer with internet access or get online with free AT&T Wi-Fi access at FedEx Office in Bloomington. Check email, browse the web, print copies or scan photos. All in one place.
Photo printing & passport services
FedEx Office Print & Ship Centers also offer a full range of photo printing services that can help you make the most of your photos. From photo posters and canvases to cards, invitations, photo printing, and passport photos, we've got it all.
Offers & other services
Save $20 off your print order of $100 or more*
FedEx Office Online Notary with Notarize℠
Easy passport renewals
Have a return?
FedEx Office® Print & Ship Center at 2650 E 3rd St
Track the status of your FedEx package
- Friday, January 20, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0GREAT
- Friday, January 20, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0It was very good, and Edward was friendly and helpful
- Tuesday, January 17, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0He went above and beyond helping me
- Thursday, January 12, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Ariel performed her duties with wonderful expertise. Always a pleasure to visit this Fed Ex, mostly due to Ariel.
- Friday, December 16, 20225 out of 5Rating 5.0It was a pleasure. Ashton was not only very helpful but extremely pleasant.
- Wednesday, December 14, 20225 out of 5Rating 5.0The store was fine. My 85.00 packages are sitting In Englewood CO andNOT DELIVERED. NOT HAPPY. I will never use fedex again. I have used you for years. Never again.
- Monday, December 12, 20225 out of 5Rating 5.0Rick and another associate were so professional yet friendly.
- Monday, December 5, 20225 out of 5Rating 5.0Alden was very knowledgeable and a joy to work with.
- Friday, December 2, 20225 out of 5Rating 5.0They were busy and short handed but Rick and Ashton helped me select the best card stock prints for a Christmas gift, they were so delightful. Kudos to them for being in such good spirit this busy time of year.
- Thursday, December 1, 20225 out of 5Rating 5.0Alden was genuinely friendly, completely knowledgable, and very helpful. I came away extremely pleased with the result.
- Thursday, December 1, 20224 out of 5Rating 4.0Alway helpful!
- Thursday, December 1, 20225 out of 5Rating 5.0Very kind service
- Sunday, November 20, 20225 out of 5Rating 5.0I had to go to this store to return a package and saw the computers/printers while I was there. My next errand was to go to the library to print stuff out. When I mentioned this to the clerk and asked about using the computers, she told me that I could just email my documents to FedEx from my phone and print them right out without having to pay for computer time. I was thrilled and it worked much better than I imagined! I had to ask her a few follow up questions since I'm not good with technology but she seemed very happy to help me and patient with my questions. Even though this office is across town from me and Office Depot would be more convenient, I'll definitely come back for my printing needs. Thank you Ariel!
- Friday, November 18, 20225 out of 5Rating 5.0Pete was so helpful when I forgot my shipping label and saved me a trip home! So nice!
- Thursday, November 17, 20225 out of 5Rating 5.0Easy & efficient
- Monday, November 14, 20225 out of 5Rating 5.0He was nice!
- Friday, November 11, 20225 out of 5Rating 5.0I have left music books to be printed, sometimes with difficulty (at other locations), but Rick did the job perfectly and was especially kind and pleasant to deal with. He asked a lot of questions to make sure he understood exactly what I wanted, and the book he spiral bound for me is perfect!
- Thursday, November 10, 20225 out of 5Rating 5.0Friendly and very helpful staff
- Wednesday, November 9, 20225 out of 5Rating 5.0I planned to do self printing but had restrictions with doing it from my phone because of the size of the document. Rick problem solved through the situation and was able to get my prints made and saved me a trip home and back. He was extremely friendly and professional throughout the interaction. Very thankful for his expertise and willingness to help. Great experience!
- Wednesday, November 9, 20225 out of 5Rating 5.0I originally went yesterday to get a text book coil-bound, but the machine was broken. However, it was soon after fixed and I received a call that my order was finished less than a day later. The team members were all very helpful and polite and I will definitely recommend them to my classmates!