- Get a shipping label
- Express drop off
- Ground drop off
- Hold Express package for pickup
- Hold Ground package for pickup
- Hold service offered on Saturday
- Packing services
- Packaging supplies
- International shipping
- QR code returns
- Copy & print services
- Passport photos, renewals & expediting
- Return shipping services
- Signs and banners
- Direct mail services
- Saturday service
- Sunday service
- Self-serve Ship and Go kiosk
FedEx Office® Print & Ship Center at 7800 E 96th St, Fishers IN
Printing a presentation? Shipping a gift? Need a new banner? At your local Fishers, IN FedEx Office you can copy, print, pack and ship. We can even hold your FedEx delivery for convenient pickup when you’re ready.
Ship and track on the go
Want to track, redirect, and sign for packages? Create labels, get alerts, and set delivery holds? The FedEx® Mobile app does all that and more.
Self-service shipping in a snap
In a hurry? This location has an in-store Ship and Go kiosk. Use it to drop off prelabeled packages, print labels, scan QR codes, and print or email receipts. It's quick and easy.
Copy and print services
Upload your documents online and pick them up at FedEx Office on 7800 E 96th St or print to any of our 2,000 locations. We offer self-service color copying, high-volume digital printing, presentations and postcards, to name a few.
Packing & shipping services
Get your packing supplies and let our shipping experts help you ship with FedEx. Our professionals can even help you pack specialty items, like luggage or golf clubs, and ship them with FedEx Express or FedEx Ground to meet you at your destination.
Computer access & wi-fi
Rent a computer with internet access or get online with free AT&T Wi-Fi access at FedEx Office in Fishers. Check email, browse the web, print copies or scan photos. All in one place.
Photo printing & passport services
FedEx Office Print & Ship Centers also offer a full range of photo printing services that can help you make the most of your photos. From photo posters and canvases to cards, invitations, photo printing, and passport photos, we've got it all.
Offers & other services
FedEx Office Online Notary with Notarize℠
Easy passport renewals
Not going to be home?
FedEx Office® Print & Ship Center at 7800 E 96th St
Track the status of your FedEx package
- Friday, September 29, 20231 out of 5Rating 1.0The website is down so I couldn’t submit my order online. He refused to match the online pricing. Refused to adjust the pricing to compensate for not having the correct paper in stock. I had to complain profusely before he started offering suggestions. I was told that my order would just take a minute to cut and I agreed to wait, but another employee looked at me and said “what? Do you want a chair or something” I politely told her that I was waiting for my order since he said it would be just a minute. I am absolutely disgusted by her comment, it was unprofessional and rude.
- Friday, September 29, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0The gentleman that helped us was amazing and very busy. He explained everything and did not rush us! The posters came out even better than expected!
- Sunday, September 24, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Giovonni was very friendly and provided excellent customer service for a very worthwhile experience.
- Wednesday, September 20, 20231 out of 5Rating 1.0I arrived at the store at 6:45 PM. The off time was 7:00 PM for overnight. There was three employees and the driver for overnight pickup. There was a disgruntled customer and a slow customer in front of me, but I had to wait. Then when is was my turn at 6:57 PM, the driver had already left and my package could not be delivered overnight. I could have gone to a different location early, if I thought it would be a problem. This package was really important to be there today.
- Friday, September 8, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Eric always takes care of us! He is awesome!
- Monday, September 4, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Thank you!
- Sunday, September 3, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Great Service!❤️
- Monday, August 21, 20231 out of 5Rating 1.0I’ve been using the FedEx off in Indianapolis on 96th street for at least 6 years. I order multiple times a year for birthday invites, Xmas cards, baby shower invites, etc. I have never had an issue. But this time was different. Worst experience I have ever had there! Terrible customer service and complete disregard for the customer. So many details I can share, but feel free to reach out if you want more details. The very short older balding man in print area along with older male manager with some warts(?) on his face both helped me. They are the reason I will never return to this location.
- Thursday, August 17, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Jeff and the team were great. I was concerned about quality and they were able to get me a proof. Turn around time was excellent and the product turned out great. No one wants to deal with funeral related items, but they made it easy and we’re very professional throughout the process. I was helping someone with this order and she was very pleased with the outcome. She’s as picky as they come too.
- Wednesday, August 16, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Got effective communication and promptly with Erikk
- Thursday, August 10, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0I didn't get their names, but both managers were very friendly.
- Wednesday, August 9, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0I worked with Jeff and others and they were all very helpful. I went to the store and asked for 150 of the programs, but to print the first one and check with me for approval. I went back several times for adjustments and they were very patient and helpful and worked with me to create exactly what I was looking for.
- Monday, July 31, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0We had AT&T equipment return. Arlene helped us and was absolutely wonderful! She was patient, kind and very professional. Would like to see her and the rest of the team recognized for outstanding customer experience and impeccable customer service.
- Saturday, July 29, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0The team member helped me in entirety, she was very very helpful, patient, knowledgeable. I really appreciate it. Thank you!!
- Saturday, July 22, 20232 out of 5Rating 2.0Employee was rude and short. She was the same way with the individual who was behind me in line. I asked how her day was going, and in the same off putting manner with an attitude, she said "always a good day". While I understand that not all days are great days, it's not the customers fault. I will never return to another fed ex location based off of my experience.
- Tuesday, July 18, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Happy your services are here. But waited at the printing desk while agent answered 2 phone calls from other customers. Agent should have asked the caller to hold while she helped me and another customer in store. We were there before the callers called and yet she helped both of them while we waited
- Friday, July 14, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0good experience. friendly staff.
- Tuesday, July 11, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0The original order did not print properly. Mileydi worked diligently to correct the format to make sure the order was to my satisfaction.
- Sunday, July 9, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0I was laid off from my job and my company created an equipment return shipping process that was not straightforward. The new assistant manager stepped in and sorted out the confusion and was able to get my multiple packages labeled and shipped without coming back multiple times like my company wanted me to. Saved me those trips during this rough transition. Thank you!
- Wednesday, July 5, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0The young lady that helped me was so very warm and friendly. She help me to get my package together for delivery. I I felt very good being a customer there. She walked me through it all and let me know what I could expect, and I really appreciate that.