FedEx Office Print & Ship Center
- Copy & print services
- Self-service copying, faxing, and scanning
- Shredding services
- Computer all access stations
- Free Wi-Fi hotspot
- Passport photos, renewals & expediting
- Direct mail services
- Architecture, construction, & engineering prints
- Print business cards, flyers, postcards, labels, and more
- Print banners, signs, and posters
- Promotional products
- Custom branded boxes & padded mailers
- Get a shipping label
- Express drop off
- Ground drop off
- Hold Express package for pickup
- Hold Ground package for pickup
- Hold services offered on Saturday
- QR code returns
- Return shipping services
- Packing services
- Packaging supplies
- International shipping
- Saturday service
FedEx Office® Print & Ship Center at 7800 E 96th St, Fishers IN
Printing a presentation? Shipping a gift? Need a new banner? At your local Fishers, IN FedEx Office you can copy, print, pack and ship. We can even hold your FedEx delivery for convenient pickup when you’re ready.
Copy and print services
Copy, print, and scan with our self-serve machines. With FedEx Office® Print & Go, print quickly and easily from the cloud, USB, or email.
All access stations & wi-fi
Check email, browse the web, print copies, or scan photos at all access stations. Enjoy free AT&T Wi-Fi access at FedEx Office in Fishers.
Online printing services
Upload your files online and pick up your order at FedEx Office on 7800 E 96th St or any of our 2,000 locations. Discover a wide array of print products and convenient services.
Passport photos & expedited services
Apply online for expedited passports, rushed passport renewals, and expedited travel visas. Plus, conveniently get your passport photos taken and printed in-store.
FedEx Office Online Notary
Get your personal and professional documents electronically notarized anytime. FedEx Oﬃce Online Notary with NotarizeSM is safe, fast, and entirely remote.
Corporate business solutions
FedEx Office is your end-to-end printing, parcel management, and shipping solutions provider. Through one-on-one consultations, we customize solutions for your needs.
Packing & shipping services
Have something fragile? No packing materials on hand? Short on time? Bring it to us. Choose from over 2,000 locations offering packing and shipping services.
Ship and track on the go
Want to track, redirect, and sign for packages? Create labels, get alerts, and set delivery holds? The FedEx® Mobile app does all that and more.
Self-service shipping in a snap
In a hurry? This location has an in-store Ship and Go kiosk. Use it to drop off prelabeled packages, print labels, scan QR codes, and print or email receipts. It's quick and easy.
FedEx Office® Print & Ship Center at 7800 E 96th St
Track the status of your FedEx package
- Monday, February 26, 20245 out of 5Rating 5.0I am always satisfied with the service that I receive at this particular location. Giovonni assisted me in the most friendly and professional manner. I thank her for her excellence.
- Saturday, February 10, 20245 out of 5Rating 5.0I have had 20+ interactions with Tom over the past 5+, maybe 10+ years. Every exerience I ever recall was like this expereience. Tom is very pleasant courteous, patient and professional. Tom's skills and knowledge of the shipping, far exceede any other person at a Fedex Ive encountered in my 20+ years of travel. Thank you.
- Wednesday, February 7, 20245 out of 5Rating 5.0Printed & laminated color images. Staff was helpful with the laminator.
- Wednesday, February 7, 20245 out of 5Rating 5.0Ryan was incredibly helpful. I had both a print order to pick up as well as in need of shipping 4 heavy boxes to a convention in Las Vegas. He listened and provided helpful information in terms of delivery & cost, both a factor in this shipment. He adhered the printed sheets to the cartons, along with producing the shipping labels. He also provided me with return shipping labels once the convention has concluded. He was very helpful and had great expertise, which made me feel confident that my shipment will arrive as planned. Thank you-Julia Taylor.
- Thursday, February 1, 20245 out of 5Rating 5.0Giovonni is the most pleasant person. She always has a bright smile on her face and she is always so willing to help. I am never disappointed whenever she assist me with my orders.
- Thursday, January 25, 20245 out of 5Rating 5.0Timya was very resourceful in her efforts to make certain that our order was prepared as we ordered. She took her time and was very conscientious about how she proceeded. We are very happy.
- Wednesday, January 24, 20245 out of 5Rating 5.0Timya was able to provide assistance with my printing needs and was simply a pleasure to work with.
- Wednesday, January 24, 20244 out of 5Rating 4.0Ryan was efficient and very helpful. I ship a few times a week and Ryan is really great to remember the details of what I need and make sure that he is ready and even prompting me when I forget. I wish there were more Ryan's in the company, I would feel better about using Fed Ex instead of stuck using Fed Ex.
- Saturday, January 20, 20245 out of 5Rating 5.0Sean assisted me today and was truly amazing. As a major retailer we use FedEx Kinkos office and we are never disappointed. Sean was great.
- Saturday, January 20, 20245 out of 5Rating 5.0Joseph was very friendly and did his job quickly and efficiently
- Saturday, January 20, 20245 out of 5Rating 5.0Joseph and timya were excellent to work with. They got me in and out in no time and were very knowledgeable and nice!
- Thursday, January 18, 20245 out of 5Rating 5.0Joseph was the associate that waited on me and I found him to be very patient and friendly. He was able to provide instructions on how to use the self-serve copy machine and it made for a very productive visit.
- Wednesday, January 17, 20245 out of 5Rating 5.0Came in to return a package with return label sent by original company. It had a FedEx symbol on the label, but a UPS symbol on the bottom. Imagine our confusion. Tim went to work on confirming we were to use FedEx. Thank you, Tim!
- Monday, January 15, 20244 out of 5Rating 4.0The tall white red headed rep was so polite, happy, helpful, personable and courteous. He absolutely made my experience! I’m here just to compliment him.
- Friday, January 12, 20245 out of 5Rating 5.0Sean was very helpful and was able to clearly understand what I needed. He was great!!
- Friday, January 12, 20245 out of 5Rating 5.0Giovonni was very responsive to my needs and my sense of urgency. I truly appreciate her level of professionalism and the desire that she had to help me.
- Wednesday, January 3, 20242 out of 5Rating 2.0When I printed my document from the self service kiosk, the printer cut off the top part of the image of my document (even though the preview showed it completely). I asked a team member to come over and help me figure out how to get it completely printed correctly, she couldn't figure it out. I asked if I could email her the document to print it for me behind the desk since the self-service kiosk wasn't working right, she said yes. Went to help some other customers, then came back. I told her I only needed the first page of the document that I emailed printed. She printed both pages (correctly, not cut off) then told me that she's supposed to charge me a surcharge for printing it for me but if I just wanted to pay for the two pages that's okay. I told her I said I only wanted the first page printed, and that if I should speak to someone about how the self service printer was not functioning the way it should, to let me know. She said it wasn't necessary. I asked if I'm all set to clarify if I owed anything else or was good to go, she unclearly said I'm fine. If I'm not supposed to troubleshoot self-service issues with the folks behind the counter, please make sure it is clearly written on the self-service machine where I should reach out to if there are issues.
- Tuesday, January 2, 20244 out of 5Rating 4.0I didn't actually visit the store. Your options did not include using the Bid Center for printing services. We completed everything online - first a phone call to bid center to explain exactly what we needed, then a quote with store number 0221 assigned, then working with Jeff to make sure all files arrived and were unencrypted for his use... then Jeff took over and got our order out the door... only had to contact him this morning to get our receipt. Experience was much more streamlined then previous encounters, and we are very happy with results. We will be using FedEx Bid Center for our next 3 - 4 orders.
- Saturday, December 30, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Arlene is a wonderful employee. When I dropped my package to send to FL, she found a price of $18.80, with two day delivery. I try to work with Arlene whenever possible.
- Sunday, December 24, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Ryan was incredibly helpful and made the process easy, while also teaching me how to do it by myself in the future