FedEx Office Print & Ship Center 4.9Rating 4.9135 reviews
- Get a shipping label
- Express drop off
- Ground drop off
- Hold Express package for pickup
- Hold Ground package for pickup
- Hold service offered on Saturday
- Packaging supplies
- International shipping
- QR code returns
- Copy & print services
- Passport photos, renewals & expediting
- Return shipping services
- Signs and banners
- Direct mail services
- Saturday service
FedEx Office® Print & Ship Center at 911 Massachusetts St, Lawrence KS
Printing a presentation? Shipping a gift? Need a new banner? At your local Lawrence, KS FedEx Office you can copy, print, pack and ship. We can even hold your FedEx delivery for convenient pickup when you’re ready.
Ship and track on the go
Want to track, redirect, and sign for packages? Create labels, get alerts, and set delivery holds? The FedEx® Mobile app does all that and more.
Copy and print services
Upload your documents online and pick them up at FedEx Office on 911 Massachusetts St or print to any of our 2,000 locations. We offer self-service color copying, high-volume digital printing, presentations and postcards, to name a few.
Packing & shipping services
Get your packing supplies and let our shipping experts help you ship with FedEx. Our professionals can even help you pack specialty items, like luggage or golf clubs, and ship them with FedEx Express or FedEx Ground to meet you at your destination.
Computer access & wi-fi
Rent a computer with internet access or get online with free AT&T Wi-Fi access at FedEx Office in Lawrence. Check email, browse the web, print copies or scan photos. All in one place.
Photo printing & passport services
FedEx Office Print & Ship Centers also offer a full range of photo printing services that can help you make the most of your photos. From photo posters and canvases to cards, invitations, photo printing, and passport photos, we've got it all.
Offers & other services
Get up to $30 OFF your print order
FedEx Office Online Notary with Notarize℠
Easy passport renewals
Not going to be home?
FedEx Office® Print & Ship Center at 911 Massachusetts St
Track the status of your FedEx package
Recent store reviews
- Monday, March 20, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0I was pleased with how polite and friendly Annie was and how professionally she treated my package. I feel safe with it and confident it will get where it needs to go in good shape.
- Friday, March 17, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0I needed to fax a document that was two sided. My card did not work in the machine. Ryan had to put a code in putting credit on the machine so that I could pay with my card at the register. He then told me that a fax had to be a one sided document so I would have to copy my two sided document in order to fax it. He did all this for me while explaining everything to me. Then when we were all done he rang me up at the register. He was very helpful, professional and generally pleasant to talk to.
- Friday, March 17, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Annie was super helpful and answered all my questions.
- Wednesday, March 15, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Ryan was extremely helpful and very friendly! Thanks for all your help
- Wednesday, March 15, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Excellent work on binding projects. Previous poster printing also excellent.
- Monday, March 13, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Have worked with Annie before, she is motivated and immediately to the task.
- Monday, March 13, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0I felt Annie took time to help me understand what my options were after hearing what I was trying to do. She walked me through it and together we came up with a plan. She was so helpful and patient. The store was quiet when I came in but then the noon hour hit and we wrapped up.
- Sunday, March 12, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Ryan was extremely helpful. He helped me figure out the best shipping method for my needs. I was going to buy a box which was too expensive, and would not have protected the item I was shipping. He took the work off my hands and suggested the "fragile" option. This required more work for him to accomplish, when he could have just let me do what I was going to do, and it would have been ineffective. Ryan went above and beyond to make sure my item was cared for and that I had all the protections in place. I'm very grateful that Ryan was there that day.
- Friday, March 3, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Loved it and Ryan was so awesome!
- Wednesday, March 1, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0I was pleasantly surprised at the quick and helpful service I received from Annie. It was my first time using FedEx. Thanks
- Monday, February 27, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0They were so helpful!!! They went above and beyond to print my order in the same day - very grateful to the great employees at this store!
- Monday, February 27, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Ryan was very helpful and nice. Made the process of getting of my copies very easy.
- Saturday, February 25, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0I was shipping a bunch of small items and the person helping me was very helpful in choosing a mailer to put them in. It was a quick, quality experience.
- Thursday, February 23, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Ryan was super helpful!
- Monday, February 20, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Ryan was friendly and very helpful in quickly explaining options and completing the transaction.
- Monday, February 20, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Annie was a big help since I didn’t really know what I was doing!
- Sunday, February 19, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Camilla was very helpful and informative. She was being very friendly and made printing flyers very easy. Will come again.
- Friday, February 17, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Ryan was so friendly and efficient, and he has cool hair.
- Friday, February 17, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Brittany was very helpful with me making my scan and reviewing the final product.
- Thursday, February 16, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0I have had to go to FedEx a handful of times recently and Brittany has helped me each time. She’s super kind, helpful, and expedient. I mailed something to my sister recently and it never got to her. So o resent it to her but I went to FedEx this time bc Brittany is so helpful and my packages have always been sent to where they needed to go. Truly, give Brittany a raise. She’s so dang wonderful!