- Get a shipping label
- Express drop off
- Ground drop off
- Hold Express package for pickup
- Hold Ground package for pickup
- Hold service offered on Saturday
- Packing services
- Packaging supplies
- International shipping
- QR code returns
- Copy & print services
- Passport photos, renewals & expediting
- Return shipping services
- Signs and banners
- Direct mail services
- Saturday service
- Sunday service
- Self-serve Ship and Go kiosk
FedEx Office® Print & Ship Center at 13450 W 87th St Pkwy, Lenexa KS
Printing a presentation? Shipping a gift? Need a new banner? At your local Lenexa, KS FedEx Office you can copy, print, pack and ship. We can even hold your FedEx delivery for convenient pickup when you’re ready.
Ship and track on the go
Want to track, redirect, and sign for packages? Create labels, get alerts, and set delivery holds? The FedEx® Mobile app does all that and more.
Self-service shipping in a snap
In a hurry? This location has an in-store Ship and Go kiosk. Use it to drop off prelabeled packages, print labels, scan QR codes, and print or email receipts. It's quick and easy.
Copy and print services
Upload your documents online and pick them up at FedEx Office on 13450 W 87th St Pkwy or print to any of our 2,000 locations. We offer self-service color copying, high-volume digital printing, presentations and postcards, to name a few.
Packing & shipping services
Get your packing supplies and let our shipping experts help you ship with FedEx. Our professionals can even help you pack specialty items, like luggage or golf clubs, and ship them with FedEx Express or FedEx Ground to meet you at your destination.
Computer access & wi-fi
Rent a computer with internet access or get online with free AT&T Wi-Fi access at FedEx Office in Lenexa. Check email, browse the web, print copies or scan photos. All in one place.
Photo printing & passport services
FedEx Office Print & Ship Centers also offer a full range of photo printing services that can help you make the most of your photos. From photo posters and canvases to cards, invitations, photo printing, and passport photos, we've got it all.
Offers & other services
Get up to $30 OFF your print order*
FedEx Office Online Notary with Notarize℠
Easy passport renewals
Not going to be home?
FedEx Office® Print & Ship Center at 13450 W 87th St Pkwy
Track the status of your FedEx package
- Tuesday, December 5, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0I always ship at this fedex but today I needed to send a fax and did not know how. Brian helped walk me through it. Thanks to him it was super easy with is help.
- Monday, December 4, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0I found Melisa to be extremely professional. She’s awesome.
- Sunday, December 3, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Every year I ship my family cookies, and this year was no exception. I brought in 6 boxes of cookies to ship and Bryan did a great job helping me.
- Sunday, November 19, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0I bought a day planner/calendar in a spiral-bound format. I wanted a ring binder format, but it was not available for that brand. James at FedEx was a great help. I explained the front/back copies i wanted to get the Monday - Sunday format right. James figured out how to do what I wanted and I am so pleased!
- Friday, November 17, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Bryan has helped me in the past and he is very helpful and knowledgeable. He patiently listens and offers advice wisely!!
- Wednesday, November 15, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0James always helps me print my family photos. I love putting up new photos every season, and he has helped me each time. He is always so happy and funny. I wish I could adopt him as my son! I highly recommend all my friends go to Fedex for their photos.
- Monday, November 13, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0I needed to ship a package through fedex for a return. I have never used fedex and Lesley helped me. She did such a great job I will be coming back to ship my grandkids their Christmas gifts through Fedex. Thank you Lesley you are wonderful!
- Friday, November 10, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0James was very helpful and very nice and patient he made me feel very comfortable
- Thursday, November 9, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0I went to the Fedex to order business cards and Melissa helped me. All I had was a business card in my pocket and she made a bunch more for me from that one card AMAZING! I will come see her again and recommend her to all my friends!
- Thursday, November 9, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0The person who helped me was very informative and helpful.
- Thursday, November 9, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Very helpful
- Wednesday, November 8, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Giff provided beyond exceptional customer service.
- Sunday, November 5, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0The associate was very friendly and efficient.
- Sunday, November 5, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0I went to Fedex to print photos for my sons school project. Melissa helped me print a bunch for my sons poster, and they turned out great! He got an A! Thank you Melissa!
- Friday, November 3, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Gif always helps me ship my packages in the morning. Hes so great, and helpful. He does such a great job packing my gifts. I can't wait to bring him more during Christmas!
- Friday, November 3, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0I was very satisfied with the service I received from Annie at the print shop. She was friendly, helpful, and efficient. She helped me design and print some birthday posters for my college friend, who was having a surprise party. The posters turned out great, and my friend loved them. Thank you, Annie, for making my friend’s birthday extra special! 😊
- Wednesday, November 1, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0These are the best at printing and set ups in the metro area
- Tuesday, October 31, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0I am very satisfied with the service that James provided. He shipped my Fedex package of halloween candy to my son. He is the friendliest person ever. James went above and beyond to make this halloween special for us. He is a fantastic Fedex employee and I would highly recommend him to anyone who needs a reliable and friendly delivery service.
- Tuesday, October 31, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0I am very happy with the service that Trinity provided. She helped me with my print order in a fast and efficient way. She was very friendly and knowledgeable, and she answered all my questions and concerns. She also gave me some useful tips and suggestions on how to improve my print quality and save money. Trinity did a great job helping me with my print order and I would definitely use her service again.
- Monday, October 30, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Today I went to fedex to ship my package and was helped by the new team member Lewin. She did such a great job helping me and answering all my questions even though she is new. I will come back again to have her help me
*Get $10 off print order of $50 or more, before taxes, using promo code TIE411. Get $20 off print order of $100 or more, before taxes, using promo code TIE241. Get $30 off print order of $150 or more, before taxes, using promo code TIE341. Discount applies to orders placed in a FedEx Office store or through FedEx Office® Print Online from 12/4/2023 to 12/11/23. Exclusions and restrictions apply. See store associate for details. Offer valid at time of purchase only and may not be discounted or credited toward past or future purchases; discount cannot be used in combination with custom-bid orders, other coupons, or account pricing. Discount not valid on the following products and services: finishing-only orders; digital, passport or mounted photo; self-service print, fax, scan, or shred; products provided by third party sites not hosted by FedEx Office. Does not apply to packing, shipping, rush, or delivery charges. Does not apply to retail products. No cash value. Offer void where prohibited or restricted by law. Products, services, and hours may vary by location. TM use promo SKU 40269 for Business Printing Services such as FPM. © 2023 FedEx. All rights reserved.