- Get a shipping label
- Express drop off
- Ground drop off
- Hold Express package for pickup
- Hold Ground package for pickup
- Hold service offered on Saturday
- Packing services
- Packaging supplies
- International shipping
- QR code returns
- Copy & print services
- Passport photos, renewals & expediting
- Return shipping services
- Signs and banners
- Direct mail services
- Saturday service
- Sunday service
- Self-serve Ship and Go kiosk
FedEx Office® Print & Ship Center at 13450 W 87th St Pkwy, Lenexa KS
Printing a presentation? Shipping a gift? Need a new banner? At your local Lenexa, KS FedEx Office you can copy, print, pack and ship. We can even hold your FedEx delivery for convenient pickup when you’re ready.
Ship and track on the go
Want to track, redirect, and sign for packages? Create labels, get alerts, and set delivery holds? The FedEx® Mobile app does all that and more.
Self-service shipping in a snap
In a hurry? This location has an in-store Ship and Go kiosk. Use it to drop off prelabeled packages, print labels, scan QR codes, and print or email receipts. It's quick and easy.
Copy and print services
Upload your documents online and pick them up at FedEx Office on 13450 W 87th St Pkwy or print to any of our 2,000 locations. We offer self-service color copying, high-volume digital printing, presentations and postcards, to name a few.
Packing & shipping services
Get your packing supplies and let our shipping experts help you ship with FedEx. Our professionals can even help you pack specialty items, like luggage or golf clubs, and ship them with FedEx Express or FedEx Ground to meet you at your destination.
Computer access & wi-fi
Rent a computer with internet access or get online with free AT&T Wi-Fi access at FedEx Office in Lenexa. Check email, browse the web, print copies or scan photos. All in one place.
Photo printing & passport services
FedEx Office Print & Ship Centers also offer a full range of photo printing services that can help you make the most of your photos. From photo posters and canvases to cards, invitations, photo printing, and passport photos, we've got it all.
Offers & other services
Save $20 off your print order of $100 or more*
FedEx Office Online Notary with Notarize℠
Easy passport renewals
Have a return?
FedEx Office® Print & Ship Center at 13450 W 87th St Pkwy
Track the status of your FedEx package
- Tuesday, January 24, 20232 out of 5Rating 2.0These were not books for a trial, the website would not work so we took USB to store, supposed to be back day 2, midway through day 2 the store confessed they had not started printing, said it would be available day 3 at 8:00. Trial scheduled to start day 3 at 9:00 in person. After the lead attorney called the store finally made printing available by close of business day 2.
- Wednesday, January 18, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0All the folks in this store are amazing! This was a complicated order that they handled with professionalism, accuracy and with a great attitude! Kudo's to the great team at this store.
- Wednesday, January 18, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Great as usual!
- Thursday, January 12, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0GIff was very kind, friendly and did a great job!
- Tuesday, January 10, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0It's always people being nice and everything I like it only go to FedEx
- Wednesday, January 4, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0In a rush to print several PowerPoints for a customer meeting, was at a competitive printer and the fonts were wrong, the margin had too much white, and I thanked them, but told them I needed someone who could knock this out quickly. I went to FedEx and Griff knew exactly what to do and I had what I needed very quickly. Thank you FedEx!
- Tuesday, January 3, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Quick and fast, easy in and easy out with super friendly knowledgeable staff.
- Wednesday, December 21, 20225 out of 5Rating 5.0However, I needed help with printing because I wasn't sure how to print front to back and get the pages in the proper order. Melissa is a life saver! My grandmothers funeral is in the morning and she made sure to make sure the obituaries were in my hand. The store was closing in 30 minutes and she worked diligently to get everything printed to the highest quality. I tried to tip her, but she wouldn't allow me to tip. She is awesome, and she knows how to operate the software. The computer kept freezing and she was determined to complete the job and she did. I don't know what I would have done without her. I need the obituaries in the am and if it weren't for her, our guests would have no obituaries.
- Wednesday, December 14, 20225 out of 5Rating 5.0needed to make prints on a small machine. Lesley came over...and patiently , professionall y, happily helped me thru the stages....about 5 times. Her SMILE and PAtience put me at ease. She is a WINNER. old people...we need great customer service! This young lady is why i will return!
- Wednesday, December 14, 20225 out of 5Rating 5.0Lesley was very professional and efficient. She was very pleasant to work with and she understood my project instantly.
- Tuesday, December 13, 20225 out of 5Rating 5.0quick, efficient and delivered as requested
- Monday, December 12, 20225 out of 5Rating 5.0Lesley was amazing! She helped me create name cards for my wedding and made them perfect! She gave me recommendations and I am planning on returning to do more projects for my wedding. She is so kind and patient. She is amazing at her job and highly recommend this store!!
- Monday, December 12, 20225 out of 5Rating 5.0Giff was so friendly and so helpful when I bought something after my printing. The staff at this store are always so pleasant, so helpful, and they address you the minute you walk in the store. I am always pleasantly surprised to find such great customer service at this particular store. What a great staff!!!!
- Saturday, December 10, 20225 out of 5Rating 5.0Gifford was AWESOME. Really nice and helpful.
- Friday, December 9, 20225 out of 5Rating 5.0This store has done an amazing job shipping items for me. They were a huge help when I had to ship my son’s guitar
- Saturday, December 3, 20221 out of 5Rating 1.0He totally put down the wrong name
- Thursday, December 1, 20225 out of 5Rating 5.0Brand has been very helpful and I'm new to the computers and making Christmas cards and now I can do them online and he's showing me the whole program and I'm very appreciative thank you so much he gets high points
- Thursday, December 1, 20225 out of 5Rating 5.0Lesley is always a great help. She has helped me on múltiple occassions. I will return to this store for all my printing and shipping needs
- Wednesday, November 30, 20225 out of 5Rating 5.0Always great
- Wednesday, November 30, 20225 out of 5Rating 5.0Bryan was really nice and helpful.