- Get a shipping label
- Express drop off
- Ground drop off
- Hold Express package for pickup
- Hold Ground package for pickup
- Hold service offered on Saturday
- Packing services
- Packaging supplies
- International shipping
- QR code returns
- Copy & print services
- Passport photos, renewals & expediting
- Return shipping services
- Signs and banners
- Direct mail services
- Saturday service
FedEx Office® Print & Ship Center at 13440 College Blvd, Lenexa KS
Printing a presentation? Shipping a gift? Need a new banner? At your local Lenexa, KS FedEx Office you can copy, print, pack and ship. We can even hold your FedEx delivery for convenient pickup when you’re ready.
Ship and track on the go
Want to track, redirect, and sign for packages? Create labels, get alerts, and set delivery holds? The FedEx® Mobile app does all that and more.
Copy and print services
Upload your documents online and pick them up at FedEx Office on 13440 College Blvd or print to any of our 2,000 locations. We offer self-service color copying, high-volume digital printing, presentations and postcards, to name a few.
Packing & shipping services
Get your packing supplies and let our shipping experts help you ship with FedEx. Our professionals can even help you pack specialty items, like luggage or golf clubs, and ship them with FedEx Express or FedEx Ground to meet you at your destination.
Computer access & wi-fi
Rent a computer with internet access or get online with free AT&T Wi-Fi access at FedEx Office in Lenexa. Check email, browse the web, print copies or scan photos. All in one place.
Photo printing & passport services
FedEx Office Print & Ship Centers also offer a full range of photo printing services that can help you make the most of your photos. From photo posters and canvases to cards, invitations, photo printing, and passport photos, we've got it all.
Offers & other services
Save $20 off your print order of $100 or more*
FedEx Office Online Notary with Notarize℠
Easy passport renewals
Have a return?
FedEx Office® Print & Ship Center at 13440 College Blvd
Track the status of your FedEx package
- Saturday, January 14, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Brandon was the consummate professional, polite and extremely helpful. His customer service was way above expectation and will be the primary reason we will come back to do our business at this location. We have already shared our experience with others.
- Thursday, January 12, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Vanessa sets the standard when it comes to customer service; professional, proactive, competent, patient, personable, effective and smart! She's a keeper. Please give her a raise. Maybe a promotion!!
- Wednesday, January 11, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Brandon was pleasant and definitely helpful. He was patient and kind. He made me want to use FedEx over ups
- Wednesday, January 11, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Brandon's customer service was very professional, polite and helpful.
- Tuesday, January 10, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Last month I visited a different FedEx for passport photos that looked terrible. Vanessa fixed the shades for good lighting and let me see the photo to confirm it was fine. I wasn't expecting to exchange photos, but she offered after hearing my experience from before. Super friendly and excellent service.
- Monday, January 9, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Very helpful. Thank you
- Wednesday, December 14, 20225 out of 5Rating 5.0Vanessa was great!
- Wednesday, December 14, 20225 out of 5Rating 5.0made international shipping easier than i thought it would be! friendly!
- Wednesday, December 14, 20225 out of 5Rating 5.0Great team!
- Friday, December 9, 20225 out of 5Rating 5.0I always feel important and appreciated!
- Monday, November 28, 20225 out of 5Rating 5.0Brandon helped me ship 20 packages of shirts to different locations. He was awesome to work with and very friendly and accurate. He did a great job!
- Friday, November 25, 20225 out of 5Rating 5.0Brandon was amazing! I printed photos for my wedding and he helped me determine which type of paper to use. He then assisted me with cutting them to size. I assembled them in store and he tossed my trash and was very kind the entire time. Brandon far exceeded what I expected coming in today. He made sure I was happy with my purchase and didn’t seem annoyed at all. Thanks again Brandon!
- Thursday, November 10, 20225 out of 5Rating 5.0Brandon was so helpful and tried multiple print options to see what would be most economical for me. I appreciated his ideas, his concern about the price, his attempts to make the project turn out just as I needed it at the best price possible for me. He was friendly, professional and he clearly enjoys his job. He did not rush me. I walked out of the store with exactly what I needed in a short time. Excellent customer service experience.
- Friday, November 4, 20225 out of 5Rating 5.0Brandon and Vanessa are great! They actually reached out to me because they found an error in my presentation and I was so grateful that they didn’t go to print without checking in with me first!! Eagle eyes!
- Friday, November 4, 20225 out of 5Rating 5.0I am so appreciative for their caring, compassion, knowledge, cooperation and skill sets
- Friday, November 4, 20225 out of 5Rating 5.0Always great to work with at this location! Helpful and always service with a smile.
- Tuesday, October 18, 20225 out of 5Rating 5.0Friendly and professional folks work there!
- Sunday, October 16, 20225 out of 5Rating 5.0Excellent service
- Friday, October 7, 20225 out of 5Rating 5.0Brandon was awesome, friendly, efficient and personable. Make sure you appreciate him for us!
- Thursday, October 6, 20225 out of 5Rating 5.0Brandon was fantastic!! Super helpful!