- Get a shipping label
- Express drop off
- Ground drop off
- Hold Express package for pickup
- Hold Ground package for pickup
- Hold service offered on Saturday
- Packing services
- Packaging supplies
- International shipping
- QR code returns
- Copy & print services
- Passport photos, renewals & expediting
- Return shipping services
- Signs and banners
- Direct mail services
- Saturday service
FedEx Office® Print & Ship Center at 1329 Anderson Ave, Manhattan KS
Printing a presentation? Shipping a gift? Need a new banner? At your local Manhattan, KS FedEx Office you can copy, print, pack and ship. We can even hold your FedEx delivery for convenient pickup when you’re ready.
Ship and track on the go
Want to track, redirect, and sign for packages? Create labels, get alerts, and set delivery holds? The FedEx® Mobile app does all that and more.
Copy and print services
Upload your documents online and pick them up at FedEx Office on 1329 Anderson Ave or print to any of our 2,000 locations. We offer self-service color copying, high-volume digital printing, presentations and postcards, to name a few.
Packing & shipping services
Get your packing supplies and let our shipping experts help you ship with FedEx. Our professionals can even help you pack specialty items, like luggage or golf clubs, and ship them with FedEx Express or FedEx Ground to meet you at your destination.
Computer access & wi-fi
Rent a computer with internet access or get online with free AT&T Wi-Fi access at FedEx Office in Manhattan. Check email, browse the web, print copies or scan photos. All in one place.
Photo printing & passport services
FedEx Office Print & Ship Centers also offer a full range of photo printing services that can help you make the most of your photos. From photo posters and canvases to cards, invitations, photo printing, and passport photos, we've got it all.
Offers & other services
Save $20 off your print order of $100 or more*
FedEx Office Online Notary with Notarize℠
Easy passport renewals
Have a return?
FedEx Office® Print & Ship Center at 1329 Anderson Ave
Track the status of your FedEx package
- Thursday, January 19, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Jade is the most helpful and friendly associate I've had the pleasure of working with, multiple occasions, he is the one!!
- Wednesday, January 18, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0I get great service, from friendly skilled people. I love this FedEx store!
- Wednesday, January 18, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0GREAT SERVICE, FRIENDLY STAFF
- Monday, January 16, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Excellent service
- Thursday, January 12, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Love working with the staff at our Manhattan fed ex. They are always helpful and friendly.
- Friday, December 30, 20225 out of 5Rating 5.0I had lost my receipt and needed to track a package I shipped on 12/02/2022 to prove it was delivered to avoid a costly charge back. Jade was EXTREMELY helpful and able to get the information i required. I am very satisfied with Jade's customer service skills.
- Wednesday, December 28, 20225 out of 5Rating 5.0Excellent, great team, always helpful and friendly.
- Monday, December 26, 20225 out of 5Rating 5.0excellent service
- Friday, December 23, 20225 out of 5Rating 5.0Jade is amazing! Very friendly on the phone and in person. Extremely helpful!!
- Tuesday, December 20, 20225 out of 5Rating 5.0I stop in at different fed ex stores across the nation, the Manhattan Kansas fed ex has always gone above and beyond to help me. They open the door, help carry packages and print labels if needed. Burns Saddlery does a lot of business with fed ex, and I personally won't go to the Manhattan ups simply because of some terrible client services. Client services is so important and your bunch at this location all knock it over the fence every time. They have a great team dynamic which tells me the manager of the store has real dynamic leadership and character. His team emulates a true core of happiness and friendliness you should model your stores enthusiasm after this crew! My hats off to fed ex and Manhattan Kansas bunch - Happy Holidays!
- Tuesday, December 20, 20225 out of 5Rating 5.0I feel great. I feel like they exceeded my expectations. They deserve ice cream party.
- Monday, December 19, 20225 out of 5Rating 5.0Craig did a great job
- Saturday, December 17, 20225 out of 5Rating 5.0The employees went above and beyond and made me feel comfortable and laugh and smile the whole time I was there!
- Wednesday, December 14, 20225 out of 5Rating 5.0I get my Christmas newsletter printed there every year.
- Monday, December 12, 20225 out of 5Rating 5.0Jade ans Cathy were so great with my packges. They worked together to get the sizes and weights so it would go fastr for me.
- Saturday, December 10, 20225 out of 5Rating 5.0Great experience! Copies look great, and Catherine was very friendly and helpful.
- Thursday, December 8, 20225 out of 5Rating 5.0I have been to this store frequently and they are always helpful. I had a print job that presented some complications and Catie worked for some time to get it right.
- Sunday, December 4, 20225 out of 5Rating 5.0Jade and Catie were so helpful and a lot of fun with there joking and good attitudes
- Thursday, December 1, 20225 out of 5Rating 5.0I love visiting this store. They are always friendly, quick, and do an excellent job.
- Saturday, November 26, 20225 out of 5Rating 5.0One of the better experiences I've had with shipping a very large shipment. Katie helped with everything I needed, helped me condense my packages and even retrieved a phillips to help things fit better. The service was fast and efficient and she was well prepared for anything I needed to get done, very good employee!