- Get a shipping label
- Express drop off
- Ground drop off
- Hold Express package for pickup
- Hold Ground package for pickup
- Hold service offered on Saturday
- Packing services
- Packaging supplies
- International shipping
- QR code returns
- Copy & print services
- Passport photos, renewals & expediting
- Return shipping services
- Signs and banners
- Direct mail services
- Saturday service
FedEx Office® Print & Ship Center at 7777 Bluebonnet Blvd, Baton Rouge LA
Printing a presentation? Shipping a gift? Need a new banner? At your local Baton Rouge, LA FedEx Office you can copy, print, pack and ship. We can even hold your FedEx delivery for convenient pickup when you’re ready.
Ship and track on the go
Want to track, redirect, and sign for packages? Create labels, get alerts, and set delivery holds? The FedEx® Mobile app does all that and more.
Copy and print services
Upload your documents online and pick them up at FedEx Office on 7777 Bluebonnet Blvd or print to any of our 2,000 locations. We offer self-service color copying, high-volume digital printing, presentations and postcards, to name a few.
Packing & shipping services
Get your packing supplies and let our shipping experts help you ship with FedEx. Our professionals can even help you pack specialty items, like luggage or golf clubs, and ship them with FedEx Express or FedEx Ground to meet you at your destination.
Computer access & wi-fi
Rent a computer with internet access or get online with free AT&T Wi-Fi access at FedEx Office in Baton Rouge. Check email, browse the web, print copies or scan photos. All in one place.
Photo printing & passport services
FedEx Office Print & Ship Centers also offer a full range of photo printing services that can help you make the most of your photos. From photo posters and canvases to cards, invitations, photo printing, and passport photos, we've got it all.
Offers & other services
FedEx Office Online Notary with Notarize℠
Easy passport renewals
Not going to be home?
FedEx Office® Print & Ship Center at 7777 Bluebonnet Blvd
Track the status of your FedEx package
- Monday, September 11, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Love this store
- Wednesday, August 23, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Destiny and the other ladies(Shardae) were so friendly and professional. I was greeted with a smile, fast and professional service. It was refreshing.
- Wednesday, August 23, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Charade was very pleasant and easy to work with. She answered all my questions and told me have a great day!
- Monday, August 21, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Great visit as always—whole team as always!
- Friday, August 18, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Great service!
- Friday, August 18, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0The employees at the Perkins Rowe Kinkos office were excellent! The best customer service I’ve experienced in a long time. I was greeted upon entering & immediately asked how they could help . They made sure the completed order was exactly like I wanted. Very caring knowledgeable & competent staff! Will definitely use for all my printing needs!
- Thursday, August 17, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0The experience was a first time and great thanks to associate chardae
- Thursday, August 17, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Chardae was amazing she help me from start to finish
- Monday, August 14, 20231 out of 5Rating 1.0I had the worst experience with this store I normally have the best experience but the girl who checked me out was rude I came in at 5 She complained how she didn’t have time to clean and by helping me will Harold her up she gave me the worst anxiety I feel if I didn’t kiss her behind she would continue to treat me awful I tried to stay in high spirits in the store but when I got home I cried like a baby she gave me the worst experience I forgot to give my apartment number and it’s a possibility my packages will be lost I watched her be mean to every woman that came in there and when a guy came in there she greeted him and was nice to him she actually stop helping me to help him it’s so much she did yo even continue typing shardanay is the worst
- Thursday, August 3, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Lindsay was very sweet and helpful! She helped explain everything to me including the shipping insurance and helped me to tape up the package. I was very appreciative especially since I am usually very confused with all things related to shipping and handling.
- Sunday, July 30, 20234 out of 5Rating 4.0Muy buena
- Tuesday, July 25, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Destiny was amazing and so nice. She noticed I was struggling to get the door open and came to my rescue. 10 out of 10
- Monday, July 24, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Destiny was great. Prices were very high.
- Tuesday, June 27, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Great service and feels like home
- Monday, June 26, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0The ladies working at the Perkins Rowe location were so helpful and welcoming! Made the process so easy and convenient.
- Friday, June 23, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Great experience!
- Tuesday, June 13, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Great store great people I do all my shipping here
- Monday, June 12, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0My experience was amazing and they really made sure that I was taken care of !
- Thursday, June 8, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Great!
- Tuesday, June 6, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Always a great experience at this location.