- Get a shipping label
- Express drop off
- Ground drop off
- Packing services
- Packaging supplies
- International shipping
- Copy & print services
- Return shipping services
- Signs and banners
- Direct mail services
- Saturday service
- Sunday service
FedEx Office® at Hyatt Regency New Orleans
The FedEx Office Print & Ship Center in Hyatt Regency New Orleans offers you everything you need to meet your convention exhibiting needs—from packing and shipping to signs, banners, office supplies, copying and printing services.
Do you need presentations, flyers, brochures or other marketing materials for your meeting or event? Submit your orders online and we'll have them waiting for you at Hyatt Regency New Orleans when you arrive.
Meeting planner services
Get a standing ovation for your next big event in New Orleans, LA. Print your event materials early with us so they're waiting for you at your event. From business cards to complex process printing, the FedEx Office at 601 Loyola Ave can do it all.
Have your posters gone missing? Banners get banged up in transit? The FedEx Office location on site in New Orleans can help you solve last-minute crisis or plan for your next event with quick turnaround on signs, banners, floor graphics and more.
Shipping & receiving
Shipments into and out of a hotel or convention center featuring a FedEx Office location are subject to receiving or handling fees in addition to the transportation charges incurred for shipping, regardless of the transportation carrier.
Business center hours
FedEx Office hours are subject to change due to event scheduling. Please contact the store for business center hours.
Offers & other services
FedEx Office Online Notary with Notarize℠
Easy passport renewals
Not going to be home?
FedEx Office® at Hyatt Regency New Orleans at 601 Loyola Ave
Track the status of your FedEx package
- Friday, September 15, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0The team at this location is always helpful and cheerful.
- Sunday, September 10, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Great experience
- Friday, August 25, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Matthew was able to print a poster for me even though the store was near closing hours. With one minute to soaped 6:59pm my paster was complete and I was very pleased with the outcome.
- Monday, August 21, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Matthew greeted me as soon as I walked into the store and made sure all my needs were addressed. He was friendly and informative. I will absolutely visit this location in the future.
- Sunday, August 20, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Excellent help by Matthew. Really appreciate the help and kindness in giving recommendations around the city.
- Sunday, August 20, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0I forgot to print some important materials for a Board Retreat on a Sunday. I uploaded the files at about 8:30am, and arrived at the store about 15 minutes before opening. Matthew was there working, and I explained through the glass that I needed the simple print job for a 10:30 meeting. When they opened at 9:59, he had them read for me. I really appreciate FedEx office coming through in a pinch!
- Sunday, August 13, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Matt was amazing! Helped me with everything and was very nice. Give him a raise!
- Monday, August 7, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0I was welcomed by Taylor within the hotel FedEx center and he helped to confirm my package deliveries. He called someone to deliver the packages to my room right away. Once I got to my room, Devin M. and Matthew showed up immediately (very impressed with how quickly they came!) and both were so friendly and helpful. They confirmed where the packages should be set down and carried all 14 boxes into my room from the hallway. All while doing so with a smile on their face! I'm an event planner and work with hotel FedEx workers often and this was BY FAR the best experience I'be had with onsite packages and room delivery. I wish I could plan every event here!! Thank you Taylor, Devin M. and Matthew for making this such a great start to my week!
- Sunday, July 30, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Shea did a great job
- Friday, July 21, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Great experience- I was a vendor at the NDA conference - Taylor delivered and picked up - Matthew checked me out - great staff
- Thursday, July 20, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Matthew knocked it out of the park getting my cards done. Computer file assistance, printing, cutting, he did it all and is obviously capable.
- Thursday, July 6, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Matthew and team were so nice and helpful. I had a great time chatting with them while I was waiting. Matthew was very attentive to details and was so kind.
- Thursday, July 6, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Taylor was very helpful. She understood my needs and suggested things to help.
- Tuesday, June 20, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Mathew is a wonderful associate!
- Tuesday, June 13, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Kind, patient, and incredibly supportive employees - fantastic service and excellent customer support!!
- Wednesday, June 7, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Very helpful team members. They were friendly and I had heavy, uniquely shaped items to ship which they handled well. They worked with me to find the best shipping options and created a friendly atmosphere.
- Sunday, June 4, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Great service and product that was ordered looked GREAT! Thank you so much!
- Tuesday, May 30, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Shea was amazing fast services
- Friday, May 26, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0very helpful and bent over backwards to help me with unique packaging needs.
- Thursday, May 25, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0The associates were very nice and patient.
Notice: Shipments into and out of a hotel or convention center featuring a FedEx Office location are subject to receiving or handling fees in addition to the transportation charges incurred for shipping, regardless of the transportation carrier. Please contact your destination FedEx Office hotel or convention center for details.