- Get a shipping label
- Express drop off
- Ground drop off
- Packing services
- Packaging supplies
- International shipping
- Copy & print services
- Return shipping services
- Signs and banners
- Saturday service
- Sunday service
FedEx Office® at Omni Boston Hotel at the Seaport
The FedEx Office Print & Ship Center in Omni Boston Hotel at the Seaport offers you everything you need to meet your convention exhibiting needs—from packing and shipping to signs, banners, office supplies, copying and printing services.
Do you need presentations, flyers, brochures or other marketing materials for your meeting or event? Submit your orders online and we'll have them waiting for you at Omni Boston Hotel at the Seaport when you arrive.
Meeting planner services
Get a standing ovation for your next big event in Boston, MA. Print your event materials early with us so they're waiting for you at your event. From business cards to complex process printing, the FedEx Office at 450 Summer St can do it all.
Have your posters gone missing? Banners get banged up in transit? The FedEx Office location on site in Boston can help you solve last-minute crisis or plan for your next event with quick turnaround on signs, banners, floor graphics and more.
Shipping & receiving
Shipments into and out of a hotel or convention center featuring a FedEx Office location are subject to receiving or handling fees in addition to the transportation charges incurred for shipping, regardless of the transportation carrier.
Business center hours
FedEx Office hours are subject to change due to event scheduling. Please contact the store for business center hours.
Offers & other services
FedEx Office Online Notary with Notarize℠
Easy passport renewals
Not going to be home?
FedEx Office® at Omni Boston Hotel at the Seaport at 450 Summer St
Track the status of your FedEx package
- Monday, September 25, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Casey was left, at the last minute, managing trade show box delivery. She stayed super late and let us pay our bills the next day to ensure that all the trade show vendors could set up their booths. All done with a smile. Not sure why the hotel staff mismanaged this process
- Wednesday, September 6, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Hi, It was my first time shipping materials for a conference and it was stressful! Casey stepped up and put me at ease and went down to the basement to confirm that my materials were there. I was also uneducated with the pick up and drop off process and she held my hand every step of the way. She truly provides exemplary service and goes above and beyond. I am so thankful to have had her at fedex; she made something so stressful for me, so easy. She truly is an asset for your company! Thank you again Casey!!!!!!
- Friday, September 1, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Casey is great and very helpful
- Thursday, August 31, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0I had some difficulty logging in to my Dropbox, but the team member was fully and thoughtfully helpful.
- Thursday, August 24, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Casey was the best! We had a number of challenges getting our conference signage printed and installed, and she was on top of everything. We had to make some last minute adjustments to our plans to make things work, and she handled it all. We were in great hands with Casey!
- Thursday, August 10, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Tom, Casey and Ricardo are always a pleasure to see on my regular visits to the FedEx office. I am constantly there. It feels like the staff is apart of my organization team. We're all working towards the same goals. Glad to have them.
- Friday, August 4, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Mamie helped me throughout my time in the FedEx office and was knowledgeable and courteous the entire time. She even helped me calm down as I was nervous about printing and emailing my contract documents in a timely fashion. Great service from a great lady!
- Tuesday, July 25, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Mamie was so helpful! Really liked her energy!
- Wednesday, July 19, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0The team at the Omni were amazing! So friendly and helpful. Willing to go above and beyond to assist and make our program a success!
- Wednesday, July 19, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Casey Brown is an incredible representative for Fedex. She rose to the challenge when I needed nearly 900 menus printed for the following day. I sent her ther pdf and she tokd me she would handle it. The menus were ready for me the next day before 1pm and they were perfect. Casey was awesome to work with!!!!!
- Monday, July 17, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Don't get me started. Maime was awesome!!! We gave her the wrong package and had to switch them but she was incredibly patient with us. I also may have forgotten to pick up the receipt she had waiting for me. She had us covered. Your whole team is awesome. Joe Ricardo Casey outstanding!!! Every time I go to see them I get the same message. Don't you worry about a thing cause I'll be there by your side when you check it out.
Notice: Shipments into and out of a hotel or convention center featuring a FedEx Office location are subject to receiving or handling fees in addition to the transportation charges incurred for shipping, regardless of the transportation carrier. Please contact your destination FedEx Office hotel or convention center for details.