- Get a shipping label
- Express drop off
- Ground drop off
- Hold Express package for pickup
- Hold Ground package for pickup
- Hold service offered on Saturday
- Packing services
- Packaging supplies
- International shipping
- QR code returns
- Copy & print services
- Passport photos, renewals & expediting
- Return shipping services
- Signs and banners
- Direct mail services
- Saturday service
- Self-serve Ship and Go kiosk
FedEx Office® Print & Ship Center at 240 Andover St, Peabody MA
Printing a presentation? Shipping a gift? Need a new banner? At your local Peabody, MA FedEx Office you can copy, print, pack and ship. We can even hold your FedEx delivery for convenient pickup when you’re ready.
Ship and track on the go
Want to track, redirect, and sign for packages? Create labels, get alerts, and set delivery holds? The FedEx® Mobile app does all that and more.
Self-service shipping in a snap
In a hurry? This location has an in-store Ship and Go kiosk. Use it to drop off prelabeled packages, print labels, scan QR codes, and print or email receipts. It's quick and easy.
Copy and print services
Upload your documents online and pick them up at FedEx Office on 240 Andover St or print to any of our 2,000 locations. We offer self-service color copying, high-volume digital printing, presentations and postcards, to name a few.
Packing & shipping services
Get your packing supplies and let our shipping experts help you ship with FedEx. Our professionals can even help you pack specialty items, like luggage or golf clubs, and ship them with FedEx Express or FedEx Ground to meet you at your destination.
Computer access & wi-fi
Rent a computer with internet access or get online with free AT&T Wi-Fi access at FedEx Office in Peabody. Check email, browse the web, print copies or scan photos. All in one place.
Photo printing & passport services
FedEx Office Print & Ship Centers also offer a full range of photo printing services that can help you make the most of your photos. From photo posters and canvases to cards, invitations, photo printing, and passport photos, we've got it all.
Offers & other services
FedEx Office Online Notary with Notarize℠
Easy passport renewals
Not going to be home?
FedEx Office® Print & Ship Center at 240 Andover St
Track the status of your FedEx package
- Friday, September 22, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0The associate made great recommendations to complete my order.
- Thursday, September 21, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0I come to this location multiple times a week. The team is always friendly and helpful every time I come in.
- Wednesday, September 13, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0I go to this FedEx offcie multiple times a week, and the entire team (Liz, Bill, Brad and new addition John) are amazing!! helpful, knowledgeable and very friendly. I love going here!
- Tuesday, September 5, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Bill was professional, courteous and very helpful. Great service!
- Thursday, August 17, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Brad goes out of his way to help us navigate through the myriad urls and emails thus ensuring that the proper label is affixed to the right package. His patience and expertise are outstanding!
- Thursday, August 3, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0The man that helped me was so kind and patient with me. I will definitely be back!
- Tuesday, July 25, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Excellent experience
- Saturday, July 22, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0I came into the store unprepared and the staff was very helpful in printing my label and taping my box for me.
- Saturday, July 8, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Bill was a huge help! Helped bring in a box from my car that was a return and too big for me to carry. Thanks Bill!
- Sunday, June 25, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0The new self service kiosk for shipping is great I won’t have to wait in line anymore. Thank you!
- Thursday, June 8, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Brad was incredible with fixing all my issues regarding scanning and editing and correcting some issues. I cannot speak highly enough of him. Very thankful
- Tuesday, May 30, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Excellent service
- Tuesday, May 16, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Brad was amazing helping us with two large packages we had to return. My brother has some health issues and needed assistance and Brad was right there for him.. he was so kind and helpful and we even trying to tip him but he was like absolutely not. That’s my job.. you’re very lucky to have him!
- Saturday, May 13, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0BRAD did an Outstanding Job Helping me @ this store (GDMK)...he cared a lot & was very knowledgeable too!!!
- Friday, May 12, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0This is the BEST FedEx office I have been to! Liz, Bill, and Brad are super friendly, helpful and knowledgeable, and even short staffed, they provide full service to every customer and keeps the lines short (when there are any). ********
- Thursday, May 11, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0I came into the store looking to print some copies of the program from my residency program. Liz assisted me with the order. She showed me the different paper choices I can print on instead of regular paper (I’m always learning something new!). We decided on printing on 32 lb paper and it was a great choice! I know my residents and their families will love the quality. I know that I do!! Thank you again, Liz!!
- Thursday, May 11, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0I have had a FedEx account for 20-years, so I go to the Peabody Federal Express location often. What keeps bringing me back is the exceptional leadership of Bill and Liz. They are equally professional, knowledgeable and offer the highest level of customer service. More so, over the years, they feel more like friends who care and are eager to help - they know me by name. I also have to underscore how well they manage the public who do not always behave well. I cringe at the poor attitudes or behaviors of certain customers who probably take to the surveys to air their complaints. I can state with full conviction that when I see Liz and/or Bill working, I know I will be taken care of. They are stars on your team and I am truly grateful for all their help over the years. It’s not easy offering more services in a smaller footprint or the reality of staffing and turnover. I do hope Bill and Liz are recognized for their dedication to the company and to customers like me!
- Monday, May 8, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Went to get a shipping label for my daughter to ship items home from school.
- Monday, May 8, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0great service!
- Sunday, April 30, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Liz was so helpful!