- Saturday service
- Sunday service
- Express shipping
- Ground shipping
- Packaging supplies
- Copy & print services
- Hold Express package for pickup
- Hold service offered on Saturday
- Hold Ground package for pickup
- Return shipping services
- Signs and banners
- Direct mail services
- Passport photos, renewals & expediting
- QR code returns
- International shipping
- Get a shipping label
- Packing services
FedEx Office® Print & Ship Center at 844 N Rolling Rd, Catonsville MD
Printing a presentation? Shipping a gift? Need a new banner? At your local Catonsville, MD FedEx Office you can copy, print, pack and ship. We can even hold your FedEx delivery for convenient pickup when you’re ready.
Copy & print services
Upload your documents online and pick them up at FedEx Office on 844 N Rolling Rd or print to any of our 2,000 locations. We offer self-service color copying, high-volume digital printing, presentations and postcards, to name a few.
Packing & shipping services
Get your packing supplies and let our shipping experts help you ship with FedEx. Our professionals can even help you pack specialty items, like luggage or golf clubs, and ship them with FedEx Express or FedEx Ground to meet you at your destination.
Computer access & wi-fi
Rent a computer with internet access or get online with free AT&T Wi-Fi access at FedEx Office in Catonsville. Check email, browse the web, print copies or scan photos. All in one place.
Photo printing services
FedEx Office Print & Ship Center also offers a full range of photo printing services that can help you make the most of your photos. From photo posters and canvases to cards, invitations, photo printing, and passport photos, we’ve got it all.
Offers & other services
FedEx Office Online Notary with Notarize℠
Easy passport renewals
Have a return?
FedEx Office® Print & Ship Center at 844 N Rolling Rd
Track the status of your FedEx package
- Thursday, September 22, 20225 out of 5Rating 5.0Great service
- Thursday, September 22, 20224 out of 5Rating 4.0While adhering to COVID-19 precautionary avoidance having completed tasks weren’t difficult at all.
- Wednesday, September 21, 20225 out of 5Rating 5.0Sam was very helpful and knowledgable. More importantly she was extremely friendly.
- Tuesday, September 20, 20225 out of 5Rating 5.0Fantastic experience...Samia was great
- Tuesday, September 20, 20225 out of 5Rating 5.0"Sam" the female employee was at the copy machine and jumped right in to help me and I didn't even ask. She was so friendly and cordial. I could have done it myself, but she took initiative and she stood out. I told her how customer service has gotten so bad over he years and she was a very bright spot. Keep a good eye on her as she will be a good candidate for climbing the ladder to a top job. I RARELY would write such a complimentary review but Sam stood out.
- Monday, September 19, 20225 out of 5Rating 5.0Brianna was personable and took care of my shipping needs quickly.
- Friday, September 16, 20225 out of 5Rating 5.0My visit was a pleasant experience.
- Thursday, September 15, 20225 out of 5Rating 5.0Store number 0366, Bryan helped me today! He was fast, welcoming and very helpful. He made my experience go exceptionally we’ll
- Wednesday, September 14, 20225 out of 5Rating 5.0Team member was very helpful in self service, provided reassuring help
- Wednesday, September 14, 20225 out of 5Rating 5.0Denise was amazing from start to finish
- Wednesday, September 14, 20225 out of 5Rating 5.0I had a custom binding job that was handled with care and attention to detail. I appreciated that level of care greatly. Thank you
- Monday, September 12, 20225 out of 5Rating 5.0This was my 1st time at the store, the customer service was Amazing and Patience. Samia, Donna,and Manager Byran
- Monday, September 12, 20225 out of 5Rating 5.0The manager named Bryan is absolutely fantastic. He is always kind, courtesy and polite. Thevman never stops moving. He works extremely hard and he is very proficient and knowledgeable.
- Thursday, September 8, 20225 out of 5Rating 5.0Good service
- Wednesday, September 7, 20225 out of 5Rating 5.0Perfect
- Wednesday, September 7, 20225 out of 5Rating 5.0I haven't been into this location in months. I walk in and the manager Bryan waves hi, greets me warmly, and asks how my family is doing. I was lucky that the store was not very busy and I was able to get a huge ($178) printing job done that is kinda complex - it all was done in 15 minutes or so. I come from a 25 year career in retail and I know good customer service. I have to say, not only did I receive it, but I saw it delivered to every other person who walked in while I was there. Kudos to the team at this location.
- Wednesday, September 7, 20225 out of 5Rating 5.0Sheba is always formidable in her service with what I need to accomplish~
- Tuesday, September 6, 20225 out of 5Rating 5.0Denise the shop manager was great attentive and polite. She got my work done in no time!!!!
- Tuesday, September 6, 20225 out of 5Rating 5.0brianna was amazing and super knowledgeable
- Monday, September 5, 20225 out of 5Rating 5.0Sheba took my order and I must say.She made my experience very welcome and pleasant. She was professional throughout the entire step 🙂my proofs looked great. I am pleased.