FedEx Office Print & Ship Center 5.0Rating 5.05 reviewsInside Walmart
- Get a shipping label
- Express drop off
- Ground drop off
- Hold Express package for pickup
- Hold Ground package for pickup
- Packing services
- Packaging supplies
- QR code returns
- Copy & print services
- Passport photos, renewals & expediting
- Return shipping services
- Signs and banners
FedEx Office® inside Walmart at 3200 N Ridge Rd
Printing a presentation? Shipping a gift? Need a new banner? At your local Ellicott City, MD FedEx Office you can copy, print, pack and ship. We can even hold your FedEx delivery for convenient pickup when you’re ready.
Ship and track on the go
Want to track, redirect, and sign for packages? Create labels, get alerts, and set delivery holds? The FedEx® Mobile app does all that and more.
Copy & print services
Upload your documents online and pick them up at FedEx Office on 3200 N Ridge Rd or print to any of our 2,000 locations. We offer self-service color copying, high-volume digital printing, presentations and postcards, to name a few.
Packing & shipping services
Get your packing supplies and let our shipping experts help you ship with FedEx. Our professionals can even help you pack specialty items, like luggage or golf clubs, and ship them with FedEx Express or FedEx Ground to meet you at your destination.
Photo printing & passport services
FedEx Office Print & Ship Centers also offer a full range of photo printing services that can help you make the most of your photos. From photo posters and canvases to cards, invitations, photo printing, and passport photos, we've got it all.
Computer access & wi-fi
Rent a computer with internet access or get online with free AT&T Wi-Fi access at FedEx Office in Ellicott City. Check email, browse the web, print copies or scan photos. All in one place.
Offers & other services
Save 30% off your print order of $100 or more*
FedEx Office Online Notary with Notarize℠
Easy passport renewals
Not going to be home?
FedEx Office® Print & Ship Center at 3200 N Ridge Rd
Track the status of your FedEx package
Recent store reviews
- Friday, March 17, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0I had a Walmart return that included 2 items but could not locate the 2nd item in the return email from Walmart. Tyshawn went above and beyond the call of duty to locate the info concerning the 2nd return on the same emai. Had it not been for Tyshawn I would have not got my full refund that was due to me. It was near closing but Tyshawn did not make me feel rushed at all. As a 65 year old sr. not computer savvy I really appreciate her kindness, KNOWLEDGE, PATIENCE and professionalism. Tyshawn made the entire situation a breeze.
- Wednesday, March 8, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0My experience was amazing because of Tyshawn, she took the time to explain everything to me and was extremely patient with me while I searched for the code I needed.
- Thursday, December 29, 20225 out of 5Rating 5.0Caitlin greeted me in a very friendly, professional manner,she also took the time to explain drop off and other services. Caitlin provided me with Amazing customer service.
- Wednesday, November 2, 20225 out of 5Rating 5.0The manager (I think it was Monica) was most helpful, as was Ricky and Cameron if she was not in the store or busy with another customer. They were personable and friendly, and we were under a lot of stress and they did what we needed quickly and followed up to see if we needed anything further. I was expected a couple of FedEx packages and they were not there when I checked, and they tracked me down in the conference center to deliver them personally. It was a pleasure working with them and appreciate how easy they made it for us during our stay.
- Thursday, July 21, 20225 out of 5Rating 5.0Great and easy