- Get a shipping label
- Express shipping
- Ground shipping
- Hold Express package for pickup
- Hold Ground package for pickup
- Hold service offered on Saturday
- Packing services
- Packaging supplies
- International shipping
- QR code returns
- Copy & print services
- Passport photos, renewals & expediting
- Return shipping services
- Signs and banners
- Direct mail services
- Saturday service
- Sunday service
- Self-serve Ship and Go kiosk
FedEx Office® Print & Ship Center at 10317 Reisterstown Rd, Owings Mills MD
Printing a presentation? Shipping a gift? Need a new banner? At your local Owings Mills, MD FedEx Office you can copy, print, pack and ship. We can even hold your FedEx delivery for convenient pickup when you’re ready.
We're ready to help this holiday
Whether you're sending or receiving, do it with confidence this season with tracking and managing options plus picture proof of delivery.
Copy and print services
Upload your documents online and pick them up at FedEx Office on 10317 Reisterstown Rd or print to any of our 2,000 locations. We offer self-service color copying, high-volume digital printing, presentations and postcards, to name a few.
Packing & shipping services
Get your packing supplies and let our shipping experts help you ship with FedEx. Our professionals can even help you pack specialty items, like luggage or golf clubs, and ship them with FedEx Express or FedEx Ground to meet you at your destination.
Computer access & wi-fi
Rent a computer with internet access or get online with free AT&T Wi-Fi access at FedEx Office in Owings Mills. Check email, browse the web, print copies or scan photos. All in one place.
Photo printing & passport services
FedEx Office Print & Ship Centers also offer a full range of photo printing services that can help you make the most of your photos. From photo posters and canvases to cards, invitations, photo printing, and passport photos, we've got it all.
Offers & other services
FedEx Office Online Notary with Notarize℠
Easy passport renewals
Have a return?
FedEx Office® Print & Ship Center at 10317 Reisterstown Rd
Track the status of your FedEx package
- Wednesday, November 9, 20225 out of 5Rating 5.0Awesome service from Joel, very polite and relatable. The team kept a smile while servicing customers. Keep up the welcoming atmosphere.
- Monday, November 7, 20225 out of 5Rating 5.0Outstanding work. Better than I had even envisioned the project
- Friday, November 4, 20225 out of 5Rating 5.0This team continues to surpass my expectations. As a small business owner, I rely on them to help me get bigger projects to the finish line. They are competent and courteous and take pride in a job well done!
- Wednesday, November 2, 20225 out of 5Rating 5.0I was very happy for the print job and respect from team
- Tuesday, October 25, 20225 out of 5Rating 5.0Juwuan cared enough to take the time to help me.Excellent employee.
- Tuesday, October 25, 20225 out of 5Rating 5.0Excellent customer service by Jawuan. Guided me through scanning and email process. Very patient, polite and skillful. Excellent representative of the FedEx organization. Kudos!
- Monday, October 24, 20225 out of 5Rating 5.0Helpful and willing to go above and beyond. Pleasant!
- Thursday, October 20, 20225 out of 5Rating 5.0I was very satisfied with the associate because I had death and the family and she was very caring and helpful.
- Wednesday, October 19, 20225 out of 5Rating 5.0They always do a fantastic job following directions with our custom printing for the US Courts
- Wednesday, October 19, 20225 out of 5Rating 5.0Dee provides exceptional service, Dee is friendly, helpful,… when I gave up , Dee Did not. Dee is AMAZING!
- Monday, October 17, 20225 out of 5Rating 5.0I had some printing to handle for myself and my church. The experience was professional and quick. I was highly pleased. Joel was awesome and knowledgeable!
- Friday, October 14, 20225 out of 5Rating 5.0Dee and the staff were courteous, professional and efficient in handling my order.
- Thursday, October 13, 20225 out of 5Rating 5.0I had a terrific visit today at FedEx because of my interaction with Ashley. I walked up to the Pack Plus section of the store and was greeted by Ashley. She asked if I was there to ship and I answered yes. I had a stack of papers and a folder in my hand and Ashley did a phenomenal job of anticipating my needs by grabbing an envelope and handing it to me without me having to ask. Now that's what I call outstanding customer service. She made an observation, used her problem solving skills, and arrived at a simple solution that I didn't even have to verbalize. Sadly, in this day and age, it seems rare to experience this type of stellar customer service, but Ashley was outstanding. She was professional, gave off positive energy and flashed a big, vibrant smile. She's an asset to FedEx Office and you are lucky to have her.
- Wednesday, October 5, 20225 out of 5Rating 5.0My order was ready and beautifully printed. I checked met my expectations because I use FedEx a lot and they always do a great job. I expected nothing less than outstanding and that is what I received. Courteous service too!
- Wednesday, October 5, 20225 out of 5Rating 5.0Hi! I visited this FedEx location to make copies. Joel was super helpful with this. He was able to help me choose the best copying option for my needs.
- Friday, September 23, 20225 out of 5Rating 5.0I feel Abundantly Blessed by today’s experience. They went far and beyond my expectations.
- Monday, September 19, 20222 out of 5Rating 2.0It was a good experience
- Friday, September 16, 20225 out of 5Rating 5.0Joel was so helpful. He assisted me with working the copier and went above in customer service. I will definitely be back.
- Thursday, September 15, 20225 out of 5Rating 5.0Dee in this FedEx was fabulous. I think she went above and beyond!
- Thursday, September 15, 20225 out of 5Rating 5.0Dee was very helpful and friendly. Needed overnight printing and she handled it easily and had it ready earlier than expected.