- Get a shipping label
- Express drop off
- Ground drop off
- Packing services
- Packaging supplies
- International shipping
- Copy & print services
- Return shipping services
- Signs and banners
- Direct mail services
- Saturday service
- Sunday service
FedEx Office® at Gaylord National Resort and Convention Center
The FedEx Office Print & Ship Center in Gaylord National Resort and Convention Center offers you everything you need to meet your convention exhibiting needs—from packing and shipping to signs, banners, office supplies, copying and printing services.
Do you need presentations, flyers, brochures or other marketing materials for your meeting or event? Submit your orders online and we'll have them waiting for you at Gaylord National Resort and Convention Center when you arrive.
Meeting planner services
Get a standing ovation for your next big event in Oxon Hill, MD. Print your event materials early with us so they're waiting for you at your event. From business cards to complex process printing, the FedEx Office at 201 Waterfront St can do it all.
Have your posters gone missing? Banners get banged up in transit? The FedEx Office location on site in Oxon Hill can help you solve last-minute crisis or plan for your next event with quick turnaround on signs, banners, floor graphics and more.
Shipping & receiving
Shipments into and out of a hotel or convention center featuring a FedEx Office location are subject to receiving or handling fees in addition to the transportation charges incurred for shipping, regardless of the transportation carrier.
Business center hours
FedEx Office hours are subject to change due to event scheduling. Please contact the store for business center hours.
Offers & other services
FedEx Office Online Notary with Notarize℠
Easy passport renewals
Not going to be home?
FedEx Office® at Gaylord National Resort and Convention Center at 201 Waterfront St
Track the status of your FedEx package
- Tuesday, September 19, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Lemiya and Alex saw my questions regarding a returned package through to the resolution! Amazing service.
- Sunday, September 10, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0I called Shelby in a pinch asking if she would be able to push through a print job and she delivered and helped us out! She also helped us out on a last minute change to a document after finding out we needed it printed in a different size. Very responsive and convenient process overall.
- Wednesday, September 6, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Wow! What an amazing team! David triaged my project; Shelby executed the print; and Caroline helped set it up. Amazing! I dealt with Shelby primarily. She was wonderfully pleasant and was able to interpret the scope of the project and deliver a quality product. I am super pleased with the result. This location, store 5629, is a best-kept secret! I had no idea they were there and I LIVE at the Harbor! I am glad to have found them and will certainly be back.
- Thursday, August 17, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0These 2 women were pleasant to everyone no matter how they were being spoken to.
- Wednesday, August 9, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Staff members were very courteous and professional, as were able to explain everything very clearly. I was looking into potentially ordering business cards, and I was extremely impressed with the level of service that I received.
- Sunday, July 30, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0The entire team onsite was amazing and worked with us for over a week while we were onsite for our conference. David and Jardé were such a huge help in getting our 10 pallets of items shipped out. Everyone was so wonderful to work with, thank you so much!!
- Monday, July 17, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Lemiya was SO helpful! She fielded multiple phone calls from me and my team about our options and pricing. She was super nice and patient and then managed to get us an amazing price! Printing was high quality. We were so appreciative of Lemiya's fantastic customer service!
- Tuesday, July 11, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Let me tell you called the store spoke to Lemiya and Jarde outstanding customer service and finished the order before the deadline needed it like 911 emergency they got it done Full Gospel Baptist fellowship bishop Simom Gordon we appreciate you amazing service give them lunch and gift cards they help make a stressful situation perfect thank you Maria
- Thursday, June 29, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Lemiya was very professional and provided me with excellent customer service.
- Monday, June 26, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0I had a great experience. Customer service lady was very polite and professional.
- Tuesday, June 20, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0She was very helpful kind and patient
- Tuesday, June 20, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0I visited the store; I was not in a good mood entering. Lisa made my experience a breeze. She smiled helped me through the whole process and I left out of there in a way better mood because of her. Great customer service is hard to come by and I most definitely will be visiting again. Hopefully I run into her.
- Tuesday, June 20, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0She was the kindest worker I’ve EVER encountered for ANY company!!!! Give her a Bonus! She went above and beyond to make sure I had everything I needed. She was patient and very understanding.
- Thursday, May 18, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Your store was PACKED with ITW traffic, with only one employee (Jarde) working the desk when I was there. She was AMAZING - didn't lose focus, helped everyone, was completely efficient, was kind and thorough - quite simply, she was AMAZING.
- Thursday, April 27, 20232 out of 5Rating 2.0The service was expensive the staff were not receptive to any needs of anyone waiting in line.
- Saturday, April 22, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Lemiya was incredibly patient during a really frustrating delay in my package and missed communication. My package was time sensitive and very important and she showed me empathy and utmost understanding after I made multiple visits looking for my missing package.
- Wednesday, April 5, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0I needed help with scanning in the self service area and the team member was so kind and helped walk me through it. I struggle with technology sometimes and they were so patient in helping me understand the process. Thank you!
- Tuesday, March 7, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Yesterday was a crazy day for everyone in the Hotel for our event. The two guys (CHAUNCEY & YUSEF) where moving none stop I watched them work from 11am until around 7:40pm.I hope they had a chance to eat lunch I went back to look for a package and I saw how many packages they had to go through. Chauncey was super helpful even with all the madness. I would like to personally say THANK YOU to them! You guys did a great job and I hope you are noticed for all your hard work yesterday! I hope this finds them or a higher up! P.S please forgive me if your names are spelled incorrect :)
- Wednesday, March 1, 20233 out of 5Rating 3.0THe poster was not cut to the size that I needed. It was too big for the board that it was posted on.
- Monday, February 6, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Donald was so helpful and pleasant. He guided me through exactly what I needed to do to get my poster boards printed.
Notice: Shipments into and out of a hotel or convention center featuring a FedEx Office location are subject to receiving or handling fees in addition to the transportation charges incurred for shipping, regardless of the transportation carrier. Please contact your destination FedEx Office hotel or convention center for details.